It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious energy beam above the Bosnian pyramid of the Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wrekk69

The reason is because Osmanagic's livelihood now rests on these "pyramids." Lucky for him Bosnia is desperate for tourists so the government supports his hoax. He is now trying to branch out and get every possible New Ager interested in his "pyramids." He has even tried connecting them to the Maya and 2012.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Whats with all your anger? I hope you dont hurt yourself over an ats thread!

If you read the whole thread you'd see that these are definitely defined as pyramids. You seem to be be the only person who believes these scientists are lying to the whole world about their geologic history...they are expert, How exactly would that benefit them?

If your anger is because youre simply suspicious of the op, then I suggest you read my above post thats about russian pyramid research.

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Since you are so suspicious of the thread, I think you'd learn a lot more about pyramid technologies if you review my post in the last page, it has many informations you can try to deny

edit on 1/28/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
After reading a lot about the 'Bosnian Pyramids' a gut feeling tells me it's real. It's a pyramid, made by man. That's what I believe. And I scorn at mainstream science, not for their objection against the theory (that I understand), but for their attempts to terminate the investigation. I want the investigation to continue. So then I can know for sure.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This would be amazing if true.
I don't believe some of these pics, but that Tesla coil one from 1979 was trippy to say the least.
I hope someone figures this out soon.
I am intrigued...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Regardless of whether or not what you posted is true it doesn't change the fact that there are no Bosnian pyramids. The fact that every expert in the field says so should be a major indicator. Not to mention that Osmanagic has been caught in lies a number of times, which certainly doesn't lend to the credibility of his claims. And before we start arguing semantics about what a pyramid is, the hills in Bosnia don't even fit the most basic definition. For one they only appear to look like pyramids from certain angles. Second, a pyramid has a triangular or square base. The hills in Bosnia have neither. There are no pyramids in Bosnia. Osmanagic is a fraud and the only reason the Bosnian government supports him is because they are desperate for tourism.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by J2288

I have finally broken down and made some time to watch the vids from the link in your reply:

piramidasunca.ba...

While watching one in the series, I noticed they were digging through rounded river stones. The narrator also mentioned this and my mind went directly to the discoveries at Gobekli Tepe.

This is the collection of stone pillars on a hillside in Turkey which was clearly "buried" by someone.

I can not help now but wonder if the tunnel under the "pyramids of Bosnia" have be filled. From the images of the tunnels in the vids, it does not jump out as though they were. But, what are these stone, which are clearly from a river bed, this high above the nearest river and this deep under layers of clay? Along with sandstone which is also out of place.

The more I read about this site, the more questions I find.

I am not saying I yet believe all I am learning, I am just wondering when some real answers will be found.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A paragraph in the page sourced in the OP reads in part:

A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid.

The image next to the paragraph shows what appears to be a shaft of light emitting from the top of the pyramid. If indeed there is an energy beam emanating from the structure, and was determined to be of 28 kHz frequency, it would not be visible. 28 kHz is in the ultrasound range of frequency, not visible light.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

A 28khz beam. Interesting frequency. If I were building a distress call, 28khz would definately be factored into the equation. In neurological circles, in the days of the old EEG's and strobe testing, 28khz optical resonance invoked an almost seizure like\ profound reaction in human subjects. Funny how Fema has been order transponders to operate using this frequency in droves.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

That joke did sting a bit for some reason.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

lmao same here, even if its a hoax, ive learned something

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've met samir at a AAPS conference about a year and a half ago and talked to him after his speach. He's a nice guy. I feel what he says is true. I can tell if someone is trying to con someone and I don't feel that about him. A couple of people from the conference spent a couple of weeks at the Pyramids last summer. They said it's definitely a pyramid of some sort. They enjoyed digging around with the crews. The reason this pyramid isn't being recognized by archeologists is because they didn't discover it. They are following the discipline of their science so they can't recognise things unless others of their science do. Stalemate. These pyramids follow the layout of the pyramids around the world and the angles are close too. The construction is a little different than the Egyptian Pyramids but they are also much older. I think all the pyramids are all a lot older than history tells us. I think undue credit was taken by those writing the texts long ago. I'de like to go myself someday and check it out. It's a lot of money to go there though, I'll have to save up. Maybe I'll send the daughter there to work for a spell, She's always flying around and has lots of airline miles. She's younger too, she still has the energy of youth. I think they are real

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The reason this pyramid isn't being recognized by archeologists is because they didn't discover it.

If that were true than why was a massive discovery like the Dead Sea Scrolls immediately accepted by the archaeological community even though they were discovered by a shepherd? The fact of the matter is that a number of major archaeological discoveries have been discovered by layman and the scientific community as had no problem accepting them. The only reason people want to believe that Osmanagic is telling the truth is because his "discovery" is accompanied by New Age feel goodery.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I had to look up "new age feel goodery". Neat saying and probably true in this case. I'm kind of glad he is letting regular supervised people come and help. It allows everyone to experience the exitement of an Archeological dig. If it was recognized right away Samir and others would not get the enjoyment of discovering the history of the area. They would have to read about it in books written by others. You don't need a degree or certification to be allowed to see these sort of things. When digging for artifacts and ancient things care should be taken to document the location of finds. Some training of the helpers is necessary.

It's great digging artifacts. It teaches you to understand the wants and desires of ancient people including our ancestors. Not all rock artifacts are carved as intricately as the statues in Rome and greece. You have to remember though that the oldest carvings in those areas were also primitive looking. A friend of mine who came from Italy many years ago told me my artifacts were like the rocks that you find in the fields in Italy. Go figure, the oldest history in the rock carving capital of the world sitting in farmers fields and called normal everyday rocks by most people. If nothing else, people needed things to practice on and threw them in the fields. Funny how peoples perception is so poor. I guess that's how archeologists make their money. They are trained to see what others can't see because they think all artifacts are in museums. If everyone started digging up artifacts the value of rock artifacts would drop like a rock........rarity makes value..... denying recognition keeps existing values up....Normal economics....supply and demand....percieve motive to understand things but don't let it make you paranoid....Lifes very interesting if you want it to be.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been said but didn't Tesla have designs of wireless energy? Maybe these pyramids were designed for either light speed teleportation or free energy aka wireless electricity.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by J2288

Are you sure they did not tune in on the radio frequency still resonating from the big bang?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm glad the negative radiation reading was zero. If it showed anything the antimatter would have punched a hole in the wormhole connecting the pyramid to Zargon's chamber of loose quarks in the plasma field of ether. This would have made our planet spin much faster and we would all fly off.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
PYRAMIDS may rebalance the sphere that has been harmed refocusing unfocused energy unfocused from bad vibrating species parts activities WARS-HATE-GREED-DECEIT.

rofl

I give. I have no idea whatsoever WTF you are blithering on about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join