It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cocaine seized at UN headquarters in New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Considering that it's the UN .. and considering how it's a corrupt cesspool .. that coc aine could have been just about anyones. It easily could be part of a drug traffic thing going through people at the UN .. or perhaps it was a payoff to a UN member. We'll never know.

Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US!

It's all financed by Dope, Inc. Cocaine is the same as cash and better because they can snort it and get high all the same.

Get the U.S. out of Afghan and then we can rebuild the economy. UN is a drug smuggling operation run by the British (cartel) oligarch. China is opium that is a bigger deal than if these people are Christian or not.
edit on 27-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Corrupt members of the American government have in the past ran drugs. They allowed it to come into the country and profited. I think that still goes on today, and that seems pretty damn likely that some of them are profiting from the drug trade considering that the military protects the opium in Afghanistan. It's like one giant, multi-billion dollar cartel.
edit on 27-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Surprising?....NOT!

The spin will revolve around a 'lone' addict within the UN, troubled by family problems, perhaps the mandatory gambling problem-women 'on the side', maybe sex orgies with coc aine and women on the side...

If we are naive to think that only the lower socio-economic strata of society takes drugs (refer to history) it is a sad time...

Akushla

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Makes no sense, it was just shipped to the U.N.? It had no names on it? Who was it going to in the office. Maybe its just the media making up story's again. Either that or its the secret UN supply of coc aine.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Any government correspondence bearing the insignia of the government body is subject to government immunity from regular customs checks.
Government attaches from all 'round the world are shipped with contents that, under normal circumstances, would be stopped at customs.
This is a fact.

What does not make sense to those who would have participated in the shipment, is, who was stupid enough to stop it, and report it...you can be sure that some 'work experience' placement, within security, will have thier position made redundant!

Akushla

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I see Moon's latest test sample was intercepted. I guess he is not happy now, with all his party dope gone for the week. Someone is in trouble for that screw up.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Nobody accidentally loses that much money worth of any drug. Especially when said person has enough money to purchase those drugs in the first place.

They got caught. I'm guessing somebody was using it as payment of sorts for something international and politically involved.

Laundering money via drugs so that it can't be traced or tracked. and using the UN to do so.

It's both brilliant and stupid at the same time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry.

Delete.

Made a joke about drug use and the UN.

Innapropriate.

edit on 27-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

That was my thinking. It was sent in a decoy envelope that was not suppose to be inspected. My thought is it was supposed to be intercepted, then hit the streets for distribution but whomever was supposed to intercept it didn't get to it in time. IF that is the case, his/her bosses won't be too happy to lose almost a half a million dollars worth of coc aine I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

edit on 28-1-2012 by LoneDukeson because: didn't mean to post

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And they said Google was great to put a pool table in the ofiice ...
2nd line =)

<< 1   >>

join