It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Judge Doesn't Rule, Secretary of State Doesn't Agree - Obama NOT off

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
None of the people that started this thread, believed in this thread NOR the MODS that said that my post was a conspiracy theory want to comment on the facts. They know they have been fighting on the loosing side. I personally DEMAND that my original post be put back in the POLITICAL category. The mods that moved my post were WRONG and there is MORE THAN ENOUGH to back me and my post.

Now now, stamping your feet and holding your breath is not going to get you anywhere. Maybe you need a little time out huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
No ruling in ‘birther' challenge

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

Click this

As the majority of people in that "other" thread can't seem to read what the mod inserted I'll make this VERY clear:

All the birther claims that some major thing happened in GA are, like all other birther claims, untrue.

The amount of crazy debunked stuff on that other birther thread makes a complete mockery of the ATS motto, "Deny Ignorance". You see, you have to deny it, even when you don't LIKE the truth. It's no good to deny it ONLY when it suits you.

Don't just spread around BS because it suits your agenda, that makes "denying ignorance" harder.

If you want "truth" don't spread lies and misinformation.
edit on 1/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: title all caps
Sometimes people just desperately want something to be true.

I am not "anti birther" but the perception is bad. I believe some are well intended, but there are others that are not.

Regardless, Obamas lack of respect for the LAW is the bigger story. the very fact he thinks he's above the law is absolutely disgusting

Is it even legal to supena a sitting President ? Doesnt this interfere with the running of the country or something ? I mean if this was ok there would be unsatisfied citizens bring a suit everyother week that the president would have to respond to in person. That would just be rediculous.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

One would think that if there were constant blantant offenses to the constitution that someone in congress or at least someone there in Washington would have noticed and said something huh ? Seems that the only people who believe that he has gone against the constitution are bloggers and forum members whos opinions dont amount to squat. If it were true it would be news. Everyone would be talking about it. There would be formal charges in congress. There are not because he's not done anything unconstitutional.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

ummmm the election is still 10 months away. Or should I say only 10 months away and the republicans still dont have anyone to put up against him that could hope to win soooooo,

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Doesnt say "her campaign" says Hillary supporters. Could be you, could be me. Was me as far as supporter goes but not me who sent any e mails about Barack Obama.

This did not come out of Hillary's camp.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello all... I thought that other people watching the Orly Taitz trial would tape it and put it up but didn't see that anyone did. There are three parts to it. It is on my YouTube channel. Here is the link to it:

youtu.be...

If you had seen the live footage you are probably aware that the sound quality wasn't the best. I did the best I could. Also be cool to me.... I am kind of new to ATS. Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I think there is sufficient evidence that the White House PDF is indeed fraudulent.

Just how is a pdf fraudulent? is it just a renamed mp3 file?

Obama's Lawyers have no defense if the BC PDF were to come into evidence.

It is just a pdf, it is NOT his birth certificate.... something birthers have trouble understanding

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i just browsed this thread

the mods and the admins should be ashamed

seriously, the conduct of people not only in this thread but across all of ats is getting pathetic

just look at this page alone to see tons of personal bashing and nonsense instead of actually talking about the topic of the thread

pathetic

but whats worse, ill have my post deleted and get a warning for saying this,, utter garbage!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier
reply to post by DarkKnight76

All well and good, but if you read the link I posted you'd see that others gave testimony in court that noted his BC was fraudulent.

Next witness.

Mr. Vogt.

Expert in document imaging and scanners for 18 years.

You know what else "Mr Vogt" is besides a "document imaging" expert?

Originally posted by Indigo5
Scanner Expert or wacko?

The affidavit was written by Doudlas B. Vogt. Yes, he calls himself a scanner expert, but for those who do not know, he is also an author.

So what. right? Wrong.

You should have a read at the " about the author" section on one of his books. Take this one for example...

Douglas Vogt is a geologist and science philosopher.

He has funded and directed three expeditions to the Sinai desert where he was the first person since Baruch (Jeremiah’s grandson) to discover the real Mount Sinai.

He discovered all the altars that Moses describes in the Torah.

In addition he was the first person since Moses to see the real Abraham’s altar also located at Mount Sinai and not in Jerusalem.

He has discovered the code systems used by Moses when writing the surface story of the Torah, which enabled him to decode the Torah and other earlier books of the Hebrew Scriptures.

A copy of his " about the author" info can be found here

Now interestingly enough they failed to mention his expertise as " cited" in this thread. But they did remember to throw in his amazing exploits, discovering the REAL Mount Sinai and the fact that he is the first person since Moses to see the REAL Abraham's Alter. Oh and we cannot forget to mention how he single-handedly discovered the code systems used by Moses himself when writing parts of the Torah...

Wow, he is just a regular renaissance man!

Anyone interested in the link to the SS# expert (before she was a birther) explaining how when you search her databases that ANYONE will return multiple, erroneous SS#s?????

Or maybe birthers can start vetting there own witnesses? You think Orly vetted her witnesses credibility? Sure she did....so why does she pretend they are legit?

With her I reserve the judgement of Money Hungry, but for those that follow her despite repeatedly being made aware of the hoax, I see no explanation other than idealogical hatred or racism.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
The MODS here state that my post is a consipracy theory

That is because it is, the judge has NOT yet ruled.

The truth is the truth is the truth and making me out to be nuts only makes them look really bad and puts shame on those that run this entire site!

And the truth is, despite your false claim, the judge has NOT yet ruled, nor has the Secretary of State agreed.

That is just your false claim posted here.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by DarkKnight76

All well and good, but if you read the link I posted you'd see that others gave testimony in court that noted his BC was fraudulent.

Fraudulent SSN:

State Licensed PI takes the stand.

She was hired to look into Obama’s background and found a Social Security number for him from 1977.
Same SS number came up with addresses in IL, D.C. and MA.

Susan Daniels

THIS IS WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ON MULTIPLE SS#....BEFORE SHE BECAME A BIRTHER AND WORKED FOR ORLY TAITZ...SHE DESCRIBES THE PRECISE METHOD OF HOW SHE CAN FIND MULTIPLE SS# FOR ANYBODY.

According to Susan Daniels, of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. in Chardon Ohio, when searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers (SSN). Here are some of the reasons a person may show-up with multiple SSN’s:

•a wife’s or child’s SSN could end up with father’s name
•a parent’s SSN could show up with a child
•the subject bought something with someone else and the SSNs could end up with each other’s name
•the database producer is relating several SSN’s to one address
•an error by whoever entered the data

Susan Daniels of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. (9754 Thwing Road Chardon, OH 44024, Tel.:440.286.4072) has been a Private Investigator for 15 years.

www.confidentialresource.com...

Any other experts you want to offer up? The trial was a who's who of birther nut-jobs and frauds
edit on 28-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Damn right I'm an American born citizen. Raised in Dearborn Michigan. Punk. Family involved in the Michigan militia during the 80's and 90's. We are constitution defenders.

And I don't need a phony baloney photoshopped birth certificate to prove it... Can you?
edit on 28-1-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
And I don't need a phony baloney photoshopped birth certificate to prove it

Obama's birth certificate is not photoshopped....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IFeelForty

This isn't a monarchy and Obama isn't the king. The president is a federal job, and like any job, there's a supervisor. Obama has many supervisors. We have to assume Obama is a person like us, but with greater social, cultural, and economic status. Like any job, there are prerequisites, and those are the prerequisites for taking on that federal position.

Don't pin these things on just one person because its easier for one person to take the blame for many. That is how the last president received blame.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Interesting info, and thank you for adding that to the conversation, but I was offering up the fact that there were more issues in the case than the Birth Certificate and how it played out without Obama and his lawyer present as everyone seems preoccupied with the birth certificate. The primary things that are flags for me are:

1.) Show up when you're court ordered to, you're not above the law even if you are the POTUS.

He and his lawyers disdain for our legal system tells me that he believes he is above the law and his interests doesn't lie with our country's welfare if he can't acknowledge some of our basic tenets.

2.) Why allow the continuing misdirection?

Okay, so this has been an on going issue from the "birthers." Step up, take the time out of your busy life, show up with your original birth certificate and let an expert chosen from both sides give testimony to its validity or lack thereof. While you're there, validate your SSN, end the citizen/natural citizen debate, and explain the gaps or confusion in timelines, locations, residencies, schooling, and familial names from your youth. (I've helped pay for his vacations and golf outings, I'd gladly help pay for his day in court and offer a formal apology afterword if he is vindicated.)

Also, just for me, explain to me how you can be the POTUS and not recognize our flag in ceremony. If you can't pledge allegiance to our flag, who's flag do you pledge allegiance to?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

1.) Show up when you're court ordered to, you're not above the law even if you are the POTUS.

Funny how birthers are ignoring the others that were "ordered" to show up, but did not, including
Sheriff Joe Arpaio!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The judge is going to publish his ruling on 1 feb, 2012. Hide and watch.
To say anything sooner is 'quick pitching'.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by TupacShakur

One would think that if there were constant blantant offenses to the constitution that someone in congress or at least someone there in Washington would have noticed and said something huh ? Seems that the only people who believe that he has gone against the constitution are bloggers and forum members whos opinions dont amount to squat. If it were true it would be news. Everyone would be talking about it. There would be formal charges in congress. There are not because he's not done anything unconstitutional.

lol please read this post

I eagerly await your defense of his unconstitutional actions and breaking of federal laws.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
lol please read this post

I eagerly await your defense of his unconstitutional actions and breaking of federal laws.

Nothing in that post proves anything other than that you personally have an opinion not based on facts presented. What does any of this have to do with this huge lie that is apparently the big draw on this site lately? This birther nonsense is so pointless. Cannot fight him on his merits so you resort to birther lies. Birther lies fall apart and you pretend you have attacked him on his merits in order to make your birther point? I cannot imagine why all these court cases fall apart and all the supporters post nothing but lies online.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

What are you talking about? That wasn't opinion, I provided facts from his actions and wording in the Constitution that he has broken laws and violated his Oath of Office.

You're really that much in denial?
I'm not talking about the "birther" stuff, I'm specifically referring to impeachable offenses he has committed. Try to read.
edit on 28-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join