It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Judge Doesn't Rule, Secretary of State Doesn't Agree - Obama NOT off

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I will say it again. This time read this BEFORE you speak. Maybe you will learn something.

A "natural born Citizen" is a child born in the USA of two (2) U.S. Citizens. The parents can be Citizens by Birth or they can be Citizens by Naturalization after immigrating to the USA. But to create a "natural born Citizen" of the United States both parents must be Citizens at the time the child is born in the USA. See this legal reference book used by the founders and framers of our Constitution: Law of Nations or Principles of Natural Law, Vol.1 Chapter 19 Section 212, Emer de Vattel, 1758-1797. The overwhelming majority (probably 95%+) of citizens in the United States are natural born Citizens. It is from the group of natural born Citizens that our founders prescribed in the presidential eligiblity clause in Clause 5, Section 1 of Article II of the U.S. Constitution that we shall choose a President and Commander in Chief of our military as a strong check against foreign influence via birth allegiances on the person in that singular and most powerful office. One needs all three citizenship legs to be a natural born Citizen and have sole allegiance and claim on you at birth to one and only one country -- the United States: 1. Born in the USA. 2. Father must be a U.S. Citizen (born or naturalized). 3. Mother must be U.S. Citizen (born or naturalized). Like a three legged stool if you take away any of these three citizenship legs of the requirements to being a natural born Citizen, the child is born with more than one claim of allegiance/citizenship on them at their birth and thus they are NOT a natural born Citizen of the United States, and as in the analogy of a stool designed to stand on three legs and it is missing a leg, it falls down, likewise the person's claim to natural born Citizenship fails if the person does not have all three citizenship legs required to be a natural born Citizen at the time of their birth. See the below Venn Diagram which logically and graphically shows how a natural born Citizen has the intersection and unity of all three Citizenship statuses at birth. Read this essay " Of Trees and Plants" on basic logic which explains that being simply a "Citizen at Birth (CAB)" does not necessarily make oneself a "natural born Citizen (NBC)" at Birth. Natural born Citizens are overwhelmingly the largest subset of all American citizens. The location of birth being in the U.S. to a U.S. father and U.S. mother ... all being U.S. Citizens at the time of birth is the only way one achieves natural born Citizenship status. Natural born Citizenship is gained by the laws of nature not by any manmade law or statute or even a constitutional amendment granting that status. Natural born Citizens need no act of man for their Citizenship was created by nature and nature's Creator. Natural born Citizens of the United States have sole allegiance to one and only one country at birth ... the United States. No foreign power or country can claim their allegiance under U.S. law or the Law of Nations. Over 95% of Americans fit that requirement i.e., born in the USA of two U.S. Citizen (born or naturalized) parents. Natural born citizens are the 3 Leaf Clovers of the American citizens, Not the 4 Leaf Clovers. It is from those 95% of American citizens that our founders and framers directed us via Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution that we shall choose our President and Commander-in-Chief, not a dual citizen son of a foreign national and British Subject father, and being born a British subject himself via his father, as is the case with Obama's birth status.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I am sure that if you actually READ what I posted you will understand. If you STILL hold the same beliefs after fully reading my above post then you are allowing your pride to get in the way. I am sure you are not stupid. You just dont WANT to admit you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic

As has been stated, the Constitution provides for two types of Citizen - Natural born (born on US soil) and Naturalized (born elsewhere).

The birthers want to introduce a third type, not in the Constitution - Born here, but not really a citizen. This is pure hokum.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Open_Minded Skeptic because: Fix quote tag

Actually it's those that carry citizenship from birth, and those that carry a naturalized citizenship (I.E. immigrants). Myself, I carry citizenship from birth since my father was a U.S. citizen (in the military), and I was born overseas. I am not naturalized in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered how Hillary Clinton's campaign could start all the questioning of Obama's citizenship during the 2008 Primaries and yet she became his Secretary of State?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Obama wont see another term, the people have spoken and hes finished

then cometh the treason and murder trials

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

There is an explanation for this "misunderstanding" and it is right here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the mod note on that thread and people just glossing over it.
Makes you wonder how many can read?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Has anyone ever wondered how Hillary Clinton's campaign could start all the questioning of Obama's citizenship during the 2008 Primaries and yet she became his Secretary of State?

She never questioned Obama's citizenship.
Shes not an idiot and wouldn't want to appear as one.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Source

Origins of the claims:

During the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign. These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama's origin, religion and birth certificate.[21][22] Jim Geraghty of the conservative website National Review Online may have sparked further speculation on June 9, 2008, when he asked that Obama release his birth certificate.[23][24] Geraghty wrote that releasing his birth certificate could debunk several false rumors circulating on the Internet, namely: that his middle name was originally Muhammad rather than Hussein; that his mother had originally named him "Barry" rather than "Barack"; and that Barack Obama, Sr. was not his biological father, as well as the rumor that Barack Obama was not a natural-born citizen.[24][25][26] In October 2009, anonymous e-mails circulated claiming that the Associated Press (AP) had reported Obama was "Kenyan-Born".[27] The claims were based on an AP story that had appeared 5 years earlier in a Kenyan publication, The Standard.[27][28] The rumor-checking website Snopes.com found that the headline and lead-in sentence describing Obama as born in Kenya and misspelling his first name had been added by the Kenyan newspaper; and did not appear in the story issued by the AP or in any other contemporary newspaper that picked up the AP story.[27][29]

If you noticed I said her campaign did it. She wouldn't be stupid enough to say it with her own mouth.
edit on 1/27/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IFeelForty

Oh horse #, he should've been impeached by now if that's all they wanted. Damn well have the grounds for it for Christ sake

Bull#. State one legitimate reason for impeachment.... Legitimate not some racist birther tea bagger crap.

Libya.

War Powers Resolution

a federal law intended to check the power of the President in committing the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of Congress.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

U.S. Constitution, Article 2, Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

High Crimes

The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean "more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or justly punished if committed by ordinary persons.

Obama has broken a federal law. Grounds for impeachment.

NDAA.

Bill of Rights

Amendment 1 Freedoms, Petitions, Assembly
Amendment 2 Right to bear arms
Amendment 3 Quartering of soldiers
Amendment 4 Search and arrest
Amendment 5 Rights in criminal cases
Amendment 6 Right to a fair trial
Amendment 7 Rights in civil cases
Amendment 8 Bail, fines, punishment
Amendment 9 Rights retained by the People
Amendment 10 States' rights

Presidential Oath of Office

"I, name, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Broken oath of office. Treason. Grounds for impeachment.

Not to mention the bribes Obama offered in the Joe Sestak scandal through Bill Clinton. Impeachable.

Also, Obama's health-care plan, modeled on Hitler's T-4 policy, in its scheme to deny medical care and treatment to certain categories of people, constitutes a crime against humanity under the Nuremberg Principles to which the United States is bound by law and treaty. Impeachable.

I could keep going.
The entire system is corrupt. I agree it can't all be blamed on Barry because Congress can't do their #ing job either which is why they have the rightfully earned 11% approval rating. I'm assuming Barry bribes them as well.

If you can't see this guy is a problem, I don't know what else to say.
edit on 28-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IFeelForty

Oh horse #, he should've been impeached by now if that's all they wanted. Damn well have the grounds for it for Christ sake

Bull#. State one legitimate reason for impeachment.... Legitimate not some racist birther tea bagger crap.

"Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist"
-Propulsion

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Reminded me of this

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Said it before and Ill say it again.. 2004, 2008 and now 2012 bring out the absolute worst in ATS. Otherwise reasonable posters and contributors to ATS seem to take things a step too far from reality when it comes to politics...

People talking about murder trials for Obama? Come on.... And dont call me a sheep or ignorant or other names. Im just stuck in a little thing called reality. If Im wrong, Ill eat my words and take a picture of myself holding a sign declaring how wrong I was in public. But Im not worried.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Personally I dont think obama is a true American citizen, we have all seen his bogus birth certificate and we know that the hospital denies knowledge of his birth there.

In addition, I would like to point out this fact, conspiracy theories only exist when important questions are not answered. Therefore there is definately a conspiracy theory here, and indeed a conspiracy to hide the truth it seems. We also know the sherriff investigating the birth certificate issie has had his life threatened, so someone wants him to back off.

That said, I dont know if the judge has stated if Barry is not allowed to run. But IMO and in the opinion of the law which clearly states no "non-American person can be president" he certainly should not be allowed to enter the race until such matters are properly cleared up.
edit on 27-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

Conspiracy theories exist because people see things that might not even be there.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

You realise that's not true and that several US Presidents don't meet those standards, and that no US court decisions back that up? Yes?

It's amazing how a little birther BS gets online and suddenly people become experts at totally fictions law.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
It's amazing how a little birther BS gets online and suddenly people become experts at totally fictions law.

That is because they just want to believe that Obama, being black, is not eligible to be the POTUS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IFeelForty

Took us to war with no ones permission but the UN's.
And thats all he needed. It was not a US mission it was a UN mission for global protection, for the people of the planet, not anything about US citizens not a US decision. I guess you think the US should just back out of the United Nations huh? We should just be our own little selves on our own little piece of land with our own little government and have nothing to do with the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Give it up already. He's an Ameican citizen.. Are you ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Some people will believe anything.

Gazes upwards shaking head.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Funny plaintifs are not allowed in judges chambers here in Va unless specifically invited. ( not usual)
Chambers is for the judge and the lawyers only. Defendants and Plaintifs do not go to chambers. Otherwise why not just leave it in open court for the record ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I'm sorry can you come again with the evidence that he is not a US citizen? Any little thing at all will do. Whatcha got ? Oh nothing ? Thats what I thought.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join