It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Judge Doesn't Rule, Secretary of State Doesn't Agree - Obama NOT off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why any American would vote for someone NOT born in the united states really boggles my mind. Hey let's change everything up... Let's allow any foreigner to come in and hell why not allow them to be the president... While were at it let's get rid of the constitution also... We don't need that historical document that gives us our rights as citizens... And while were at that, let's surrender all of our rights to a tyrannical government that is not run by the people... Hey I got a great idea, why don't we all buy a gun and a bullet and put the bullet in our heads for them, well save the rich more money that way.

Some of you people are ridiculous... Vote for Obama vote for Obama he promises change and NEVER delivered. But hey let's keep this dumb ass in office... Sure why not. America is going down the drain anyways.

Thank you to all the people who still believe in our government. You have helped run this country into the ground.

People get this straight... There is a reason why the constitution was written and why many have died and continue to die defending it, simply this... Because if you toss the constitution aside, you are #ed. The reason we have our rights is due to abiding by the constitution. It's the #ing British that write their laws against our constitution. British admiralty law. Shame on anyone for questioning the constitution. That piece of paper is the reason you are free... People have fought and died so that you can remain free and so the constitution remains in place.

# a revolution... What we need is a restoration of a constitutional republic... We don't need a communist revolution. People learn where these words come from before you start spewing revolution revolution. And if you don't like the constitution, leave. Don't try and change a thing... People die over things like that. I'm no military or police but I damn sure will protect, defend and restore our county to a constitutional republic against any forces foreign or domestic whom attempt to change it.

Again shame on anyone who votes for this man.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I choose to believe the plaintiff himself who was in the judges chambers and wrote the original story himself as I have proven. You choose to believe mainstream media. I think the choice is Obvious. Find the proof below

A MESSAGE FROM CARL SWENSSON...

To all my friends in battle,

The Judge pulled the lawyers for the three cases into chambers before it all began and advised them that he would be issuing a default judgment in our favor, since the Defense council failed to show, and wanted to end it there. We argued that all the evidence needed to be entered in to record so the Judge allowed for a speedy hearing where all evidence was entered into the court record. What that means is this… Any appeal, if one is even possible, would be based on the evidence provided by the lawyers in each case. Both Van Irion and My lawyer, Mark Hatfield made certain that our cases and evidence in those two cases would be closed so as not to be affiliated, in any way, with “Birther” Orly Taitz. As expected, she was an embarrassment.

Now we’re merely awaiting the publishing of this Judge’s ruling which, as previously stated, will be a Default Judgment.

In other words…we won. Now it’s time for the rest of the States to take my lead and duplicate this effort.

Carl

And the man above was the man that filed THIS paperwork.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You believe the mainstream media. I will believe the man that filed the charges, was IN the judges chambers and WROTE the ORIGINAL story

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

…Since Obama and his attorney chose not to be present a defense and dispute the evidence that was presented, this can be taken as an admission that all of the evidence admitted were indeed facts and may not be disputed at a later time on appeal!

theulstermanreport.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
You believe the mainstream media. I will believe the man that filed the charges, was IN the judges chambers and WROTE the ORIGINAL story

Sure because that guy has no reason at all to spin things.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Born of two citizen parents

During a debate (see pg. 2791) regarding a certain Dr. Houard, who had been incarcerated in Spain, the issue was raised on the floor of the House of Representatives as to whether the man was a US citizen. Representative Bingham (of Ohio), stated on the floor: “As to the question of citizenship I am willing to resolve all doubts in favor of a citizen of the United States. That Dr. Houard is a natural-born citizen of the United States there is not room for the shadow of a doubt. He was born of naturalized parents within the jurisdiction of the United States, and by the express words of the Constitution, as amended to-day, he is declared to all the world to be a citizen of the United States by birth.” (The term “to-day”, as used by Bingham, means “to date”. Obviously, the Constitution had not been amended on April 25, 1872.) Notice that Bingham declares Houard to be a “natural-born citizen” by citing two factors – born of citizen parents in the US. John Bingham, aka “father of the 14th Amendment”, was an abolitionist congressman from Ohio who prosecuted Lincoln’s assassins. Ten years earlier, he stated on the House floor: “All from other lands, who by the terms of [congressional] laws and a compliance with their provisions become naturalized, are adopted citizens of the United States; all other persons born within the Republic, of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty, are natural born citizens. Gentleman can find no exception to this statement touching natural-born citizens except what is said in the Constitution relating to Indians.” (Cong. Globe, 37th, 2nd Sess., 1639 (1862)) Then in 1866, Bingham also stated on the House floor: “Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

This was in 1866, by the framer of the 14th amendment......he wrote the amendment....and he is stating what natural born means.....the end.
Start a new thread so all the facts that were posted aren't seen....hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Must watch this video of Carl Swenson himself reporting on what occured in the courtroom.
Swenson says in the recording that the judge will enter a default judgement against Obama. Swenson is one of the men that was not only in the courtroom but in the judges chambers as well as he was one of the original plaintiffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
thank you I think, for a small does of sanity

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Just posted the audio/video down below. Do you honestly think this man would go this far out on a limb if he was trying to win his case?
Second of all when you dont show up for court you loose. EVIDENCE is mounting to prove my case.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Alexander Porter Morse, the lawyer who represented Louisiana in Plessy v. Ferguson,[19] wrote in the Albany Law Journal: If it was intended that anybody who was a citizen by birth should be eligible, it would only have been necessary to say, “no person, except a native-born citizen”; but the framers thought it wise, in view of the probable influx of European immigration, to provide that the president should at least be the child of citizens owing allegiance to the United States at the time of his birth. It may be observed in passing that the current phrase “native-born citizen” is well understood; but it is pleonasm and should be discarded; and the correct designation, “native citizen” should be substituted in all constitutional and statutory enactments, in judicial decisions and in legal discussions where accuracy and precise language are essential to intelligent discussion.[20]

THE PRESIDENT SHOULD AT LEAST BE THE CHILD OF CITIZENSSSSSS OWING ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF HIS BIRTH>

edit on 27-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Agreed. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

They also theorized that he was born in Ireland and didn't come to us until he was 14. YOU are wrong again.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The MODS here state that my post is a consipracy theory but THIS post is accurate. The MODS should be ashamed of themselves. Why are the mods following mainstream media. The mods are supposed to look at all things intelligently and look for the truth reguardless of what the mainstream media is covering. The truth is the truth is the truth and making me out to be nuts only makes them look really bad and puts shame on those that run this entire site!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You better seek more truth because you know nothing of the constitution and it is the law of the land even if you don't like it.

We crazies who love the constitution will not let people like you destroy this nation...Obama got in the presidency illegally and we won't let it happen again.

The founding fathers were grandfathered in for eligibilty...but they made sure it was worded to prevent any yahoo from any country from just walking in and taking the presidency. Unfortunately most of this country was either asleep when O came on the scene or they were on his liberal side of the fence, the side that hates America and the constitution...so they were happy to let the trampling of the law go on unabated.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well this just got posted on youtube youtube Not sure if it was posted before but i didn't see it any where hope it clears up a little bit of the confusion. It's some local news coverage of the Obama court case talking about people who testified against Obama and saying the judge will make a rulling on feb. 5th or shortly after. Hmm for some reason it won't show up when i try to embed sorry
edit on 27-1-2012 by Godhood because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by Godhood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
None of the people that started this thread, believed in this thread NOR the MODS that said that my post was a conspiracy theory want to comment on the facts. They know they have been fighting on the loosing side. I personally DEMAND that my original post be put back in the POLITICAL category. The mods that moved my post were WRONG and there is MORE THAN ENOUGH to back me and my post.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Thank you...well put..that is the whole problem, we let these constitution haters get away with too much..time to stop it!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

If you would please go back a little you will see a quote from a story that was written by one of the plaintiffs that pressed charges further more I just posted a link to video/ audio where he does a LIVE interview stating that the judge has already decided and the Secretary of State agrees NOT to put Obama on the ballot. We are only waiting for the judges decision to be PUBLISHED. The judge has already made his decision and the proof is above.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
No ruling in ‘birther' challenge

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

Click this

As the majority of people in that "other" thread can't seem to read what the mod inserted I'll make this VERY clear:

All the birther claims that some major thing happened in GA are, like all other birther claims, untrue.

The amount of crazy debunked stuff on that other birther thread makes a complete mockery of the ATS motto, "Deny Ignorance". You see, you have to deny it, even when you don't LIKE the truth. It's no good to deny it ONLY when it suits you.

Don't just spread around BS because it suits your agenda, that makes "denying ignorance" harder.

If you want "truth" don't spread lies and misinformation.
edit on 1/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: title all caps
Sometimes people just desperately want something to be true.

I am not "anti birther" but the perception is bad. I believe some are well intended, but there are others that are not.

Regardless, Obamas lack of respect for the LAW is the bigger story. the very fact he thinks he's above the law is absolutely disgusting

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Oh ok thank you for the info it just popped up on my video list of recommended videos to watch thought i would share it .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join