It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Judge Doesn't Rule, Secretary of State Doesn't Agree - Obama NOT off

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Everyone I have met or spoken to haltes the scrawny little drug addled pim and his militant racist angry black woman wife.
They are the worst example of "Trash with Cash" out there becuase they are using 'our' cash and have the gall to act as if 'we' the taxpayers are the trash.

Wow.

Racist and stereotype much?

Unbelievable.

btw: Nice spelling.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I never said a judge said anything, but that the judge ad said nothing. It's only 'as bad' if you have reading comprehension issues.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

There really IS a question about what the framers of the Constitution intended when they specified that a president must be a "natural born citizen".

OK let's start with "the framers of the Constitution"...

Riddle me this...How many of them were born on "British Soil"?

Were George Washingtons parents born on "British Soil"? Was George Washington himself born on British Soil?
Was George Washington born to American Citizens?

Hint: America was not founded until 1776.

I know...I know....not fair right? But birthers are the ones that are obsessed with inflating (out of context) minutia in legal rulings, we should at least acknowledge that George Washington himself would not qualify by today's ever so intransient new birther definition of "Natural Born".

OK...How about these Presidents...

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish.
Presidents with one immigrant parent are
Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England,
James Buchanan (1857-1861)
and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers,
and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

All born with Dual citizenship BTW...

If we want to consider modern examples....

Mitt Romney's father was born in Mexico...and his parents had been in Mexico since they were kids....the citizenship laws at the time that extended citizenship to offspring abroad required that the parents have been in the USA sometime 5 years prior to giving birth abroad.

So Romney's dad did not have American Citizenship when he crossed the border back into the USA in 1908...and he never applied for naturalization. It became an issue when Romney's dad ran for President in 1968 with his GOP competitor for the nomination asking for a special council to investigate George Romney's eligability. George Romney dropped out two months later, so the issue was dropped. Mitt Romney is an Anchor Baby.

How about Rick Santorum...Both his parents were born in Italy...Rick has refused to release their naturalization records showing they came here legally. Those records should be available on Ancestry.com, but they aint there.

John McCain....It wasn't a US military base he was born on and it wasn't US Soil at the time, that came a year later with legislation...and even then, looking at the maps for the time, the specific hospital he was born at was just outside the Panama Canal zone at the time.

See....we can do this ALL DAY LONG....

But the truth remains...born on US soil? NATURAL BORN CITIZEN....the rest is veiled racism and/or idealogical fever hate masking as legitimate concern.

In the early and mid part of the last century there were a ton of "scientists" and "doctors" who mocked up research to show that African Americans were less than whites. It provided cover for racists. This whole birther argument is just a modern rendition of those tactics and it is offensive not just to liberals or African Americans...but to humanity. It is a lot of hot air aimed at convincing people that the black man in office is "not like us"...Nothing more...

edit on 27-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

... and your name-calling and sarcasm, in conjunction with the others of your belief are oh so persuasive, productive and civil? How tired.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Minor vs. Happersett (Supreme Court Case) defined the term "Natural Born Citizen"...and Obama isn't one. There are different types of citizens. I'm done here.

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com... ction/

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

There really IS a question about what the framers of the Constitution intended when they specified that a president must be a "natural born citizen".

OK let's start with "the framers of the Constitution"...

Riddle me this...How many of them were born on "British Soil"?

Were George Washingtons parents born on "British Soil"? Was George Washington himself born on British Soil?
Was George Washington born to American Citizens?

Hint: America was not founded until 1776.

Hint: that's why the Constitution says:

Clause 5: Qualifications for office
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Source: the CONSTITUTION

They were citizens of the United States AT THE TIME OF THE ADOPTION OF THE CONSTITUTION. Which is what it says IN the Constitution. So luckily they were COVERED.

I haven't even read the rest of your post yet, because I stopped after I read the first part, where you clearly showed you have never read the part of the Constitution in question.

I find it to be so interesting how everyone has so many opinions about this, but many seem to be just going based on some sort of gut feeling about the issue.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Lets get that other POS thread off the front page, its blatantly wrong. In fact it should be deleted and 404ed. I starred, flagged and replied in an effort to do everything possible to get this thread more popular in the new topics section. What else can I say to ensure I reach 2 lines?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You might actually try reading the whole thing before commenting on it. It'll help to prevent you from looking foolish.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Mitt Romney's father was born in Mexico...and his parents had been in Mexico since they were kids....the citizenship laws at the time that extended citizenship to offspring abroad required that the parents have been in the USA sometime 5 years prior to giving birth abroad.

Therefore, I actually think it is possible that Mitt Romney is ALSO not eligible to be president. I am not kidding...I really do think that.

If his dad was not technically a citizen at the time of Mitt's birth, Mitt would not be a natural born citizen either.

www.fourwinds10.net...

In the second paragraph of the article, titled “Who Can Be President of the United States: The Unresolved Enigma,” Gordon wrote:

“In the early stages of the 1968 presidential campaign this question became increasingly urgent, because Governor George Romney of Michigan was a leading contender for the Republican nomination. Governor Romney was born to American citizens in a Mormon colony in Chihuahua, Mexico, and came to the United States with his parents when he was five.”

After reviewing the history of the issue, Gordon concluded on the last page of his article that whether or not being born outside the United States disqualified George W. Romney from being president was never resolved during the 1968 presidential campaign:

“The withdrawal of Governor Romney has ended the possibility that clarification would emerge as a result of his candidacy.”

This is a very interesting can of worms.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

But the truth remains...born on US soil? NATURAL BORN CITIZEN....the rest is veiled racism and/or idealogical fever hate masking as legitimate concern.

I despise how everything comes down to the accusation of racism. I really despise it.

There was a REASON the framers of the Constitution wanted to have a president that had NO divided loyalties. How does that not make sense to you?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You might actually try reading the whole thing before commenting on it. It'll help to prevent you from looking foolish.

My comments were definitely not foolish. The first part of what I was replying to was so ridiculous that I couldn't move on without getting that out of the way.

Unless you think the Constitution is foolish.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe everyone should take a look at the case and how it played out in court. From the source I found, it would seem there are more issues than the birther issue.

Court timeline and entries
edit on 27-1-2012 by SumerianSoldier because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SumerianSoldier

You do realize that just his being born in Hawaii to an American mother makes him eligible, right? Check out this thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

All well and good, but if you read the link I posted you'd see that others gave testimony in court that noted his BC was fraudulent.

Next witness.

Mr. Vogt.

Expert in document imaging and scanners for 18 years.

Mr. Vogt testifies that the birth certificate, posted online by Obama, is suspicious. States white lines around all the type face is caused by “unsharp mask” in Photoshop. Testifies that any document showing this, is considered to be a fraud.

States this is a product of layering.

Mr. Vogt testifies that a straight scan of an original document would not show such layering.

Also testifies that the date stamps shown on Obama documents should not be in exact same place on various documents as they are hand stamped. Obama’s documents are all even, straight and exactly the same indicating they were NOT hand stamped by layered into the document by computer.

Ran Obama’s SS number through database and found that the number was issued to Obama in 1977 in the state of Connecticut . Obama never resided in that state. At the time of issue, Obama was living in Hawaii.

Serial number on birth certificate is out of sequence with others issued at that hospital. Also certification is different than others and different than twins born 24 hours ahead of Obama.

Next witness, Mr. Sampson a former police officer and former immigration officer specializing in immigration fraud.

Mr. Sampson also states that portion of documents regarding Mr. Sotoroe, who adopted Obama have been redacted which is highly unusual with regards to immigration records.

Suggests all records from Social Security, Immigration, Hawaii birth records be made available to see if there are criminal charges to be filed or not. Without them, nothing can be ruled out.

Fraudulent SSN:

State Licensed PI takes the stand.

She was hired to look into Obama’s background and found a Social Security number for him from 1977. Professional opinion given that this number was fraudulent. The number used or attached to Obama in 1977, shows that the true owner of the number was born in the 1890. This shows that the number was originally assigned to someone else who was indeed born in 1890 and should never have been used by Obama.

Same SS number came up with addresses in IL, D.C. and MA.

Linda Jordan takes the stand.

Document entered regarding SS number assigned to Obama. SS number is not verified under E Verify. It comes back as suspected fraudulent. This is the system by which the Government verifies ones citizenship.

Eligibility beyond the citizenship issue...

Judge notes that as Obama nor his attorney is present, action will be taken accordingly.

Carl Swinson takes the stand.

Testimony is presented that the SOS has agreed to hear this case, laws applicable, and that the DNC of Georgia will be on the ballot and the challenge to it by Swinson.

2nd witness, a Mr. Powell, takes the stand and presents testimony regarding documents of challenge to Obama’s appearance on the Georgia ballot and his candidacy.

Court records of Obama’s mother and father entered into evidence.

Official certificate of nomination of Obama entered into evidence.

RNC certificate of nomination entered into evidence.

DNC language does NOT include language stating Obama is Qualified while the RNC document DOES. This shows a direct difference trying to establish that the DNC MAY possibly have known that Obama was not qualified.

And the last thing I have to say on this, if you have nothing to hide, how about complying with the law and prove your case...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

How much were your ticket's to 'Wally World'?

You want the 'Truth'...here's some you check out,about your foreign national, Messiah!
The Truth About Obama.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Keep the venom coming.

It's going to make the re-election all the more satisfying.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Orly Tates is a bona fide operative, and this Birther nonsense takes air away from REAL debates.

Whether you are for or against Obama, or just want him to quit being so "ethnic" -- these moronic nonsense issues have to stop. The end participation for adults.

The fact that some idiot judge in Georgia can throw a wrench into things, shows you how moronic the public can be, and how nobody except the poor slob who has to appear in court before these losers has any idea if these Judges are qualified.

It's a quick litmus test if someone should take you seriously or not; Birthers fail that test.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My new signature:

If "You Are What You Eat"
Fruit Loops should be outlawed...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Fast and furious look it up you tool

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join