It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I know your not looking for sympathy but I am sorry that happened to you.

Back on topic, now we're talking with these new pictures. Like I said, knowing how each part works individually is very important, but seeing how it all fits makes the picture much clearer.

Thank you for these new pics. do you have anymore? That would be great!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Do you mean like these?

Showing the forward deck from inside the last Craft I revealed...

and...

Note; The "Converters" marked (Rectangles) in the Floor and Wall sections.

Also note the "Control Consul" & "Interface Screens" in Yellow.

Now back to that Little Craft again...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Nope but I now have a pretty good idea what you'll be doing in your next life chief!

Carry on!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

LOL...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Great but you are omitting the main propulsion unit. Hard to make it in a 2 dimensional medium huh?

Did you have a look at my other thread by any chance?

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I will be carrying on with it shortly.

You are right about one thing though, a little difficult for me to show in 2 D.

The hardest I find in 2D, is tessellating those Octagons all the same size as I was shown...

Visually easy through the Mind, it looked so simple, but difficult to reproduce through the monkey... LOL.

I am still trying to reproduce (Draw) what I was shown, one of those Brain teasers I guess.

Any Clues ???

edit on 30-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Spelling LOL. write to Right..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

AHHH! You are SPOT ON! ROTFL! Now you cannot get 'me' to do 'your' homework, really lol.

Seriously though you are doing a great job trying to get it all on paper and 'graduate' early.

Our specialties are a bit different but I really do understand what you are doing here.

Be happy to check out your other thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you so much for your understanding & Support, Guess we might just meet somewhere sometime... in a program... You can never tell.... LOL.

I left a note for you on one of your threads just some of my dry Humor but I know you will understand...

Oh and about those seas that are there at present..

Could make a little more room on the face of the Earth for Food and dwellings etc., let alone the education that comes through it regarding this Program.... LOL.

I know you will understand.

But back on Topic again...

edit on 30-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added Text...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Im having alittle trouble following your other thread that you linked. I'll re-read it tommorow and post whatever questions I have.

But on topic of this thread. you still havnt revealed how you became privy to such knowledge. You stated you've seen and worked on the craft first hand. Well were you with some government ABC agency or were you takin up personally to be shown the inworkings of this certain craft?

Who operates these craft? Are they benevolent? Are they of this planet or a different planet? Are they of this dimension. And please dont direct me to your other thread, as I said before, I'm having a little difficulty grasping what your throwing if you catch my drift. These are pretty direct questions that I believe someone such as yourself with the afforementioned knowledge should have no problem answering with directing me somewhere else. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I will send a U2U to you regarding your questions...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

wen u put it so easily its.....so easy.
although i generally truly believe they are anti-grav, in the form of frozen magnets and the extreme force they "hold" creating a bubble around the device capable of manipulating space/time ie. the bizare extremely ridiculous scenario of "ufo's" performing 90 degree turns going at such lunatic speeds, is because the people inside the craft experience time at a different rate thus enabling them to survive what would be instant death.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Thank you for your Post You are onto it.... LOL.

A Star 4 U...

Yes this is indeed Correct!

My other thread is about to get into this area showing the accessing the "Processing System" that is responsible for the manifestation of the Universe you are experiencing at present.

See this thread and look through all I have written and drawn.
Here is the Link...

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe
Don't bother reading answers to peoples questions though, as I answer each person according to their own entity.

There are more posts coming that will explain everything involved in This "Processing System" of The All in the above mentioned thread.

Some thousand Drawings in fact which already exist.

edit on 31-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

There are more posts coming that will explain everything involved in This "Processing System" of The All in the above mentioned thread.

I paid for the whole seat but I'm only using the edge.Are you releasing the pictures only when someone has asked the correct question? Like the Oricale in the movie "The Matrix"?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Nope but I now have a pretty good idea what you'll be doing in your next life chief!

Carry on!

You do remember the time You totally Ignored The US Navy were found in Pine Gap and you Antar, were too giddy with Praising Debunkers after the find ?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

AHHH! You are SPOT ON! ROTFL! Now you cannot get 'me' to do 'your' homework, really lol.

Seriously though you are doing a great job trying to get it all on paper and 'graduate' early.

Our specialties are a bit different but I really do understand what you are doing here.

Be happy to check out your other thread.

Your speciality is noted in The US Navy Space Command Thread..Plain and Simple

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wow, you can use Google sketchup. So can I.Big deal. Unless you provide some sort of proof of anything you are saying I am calling total and complete B.S. I work as a manufacturing engineer and I just showed this ridiculous "blue print" series to my colleagues and recieved some hummorous guffaws from them. Nice fantasy but ZERO basis in reality.
Questions- What is the power source? How is it integrated? How is it utilized? Answer these questions and gain some credibility.
"For me to know and you to find out" tells me you should quit being truant and get back to your elementary school before mom and dad find out yer playin hookey.
"Satin 5" PRICELESS!!! LOL!!
"Dynamic Convertor" lol. What does it convert this implied motion into? Wait, smurfberriess?
edit on 1/31/2012 by unsteadystate because: Added Content

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The problem with your theory is that it is magnetics. Concept looks similar but it is using magnets and powerful ones powered with cryocooled super conducting materials.

All things have some sort of field. How can a craft make a 90 degree turn.

The only way for this to possible happen is by maglev.

Now think of a magnet think of the fields. Think of the poles and how they apply to earth.

If you can id the flux lines and the force then you can control them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate

Wow, you can use Google sketchup. So can I.Big deal. Unless you provide some sort of proof of anything you are saying I am calling total and complete B.S. I work as a manufacturing engineer and I just showed this ridiculous "blue print" series to my colleagues and recieved some hummorous guffaws from them. Nice fantasy but ZERO basis in reality.
Questions- What is the power source? How is it integrated? How is it utilized? Answer these questions and gain some credibility.
"For me to know and you to find out" tells me you should quit being truant and get back to your elementary school before mom and dad find out yer playin hookey.

"Dynamic Convertor" lol. What does it convert this implied motion into? Wait, smurfberriess?

Matrix is not teaching this from Solidworks or any other CAD program

Its from an ancient knowledge that we all have access to, yet few choose to learn.

Take a chance

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Really? And just what did "he" use for his renderings? Doesnt look like Autodesk or Solidworks no, but it sure looks like SketchUp to me. Take a chance on what? There is no actual useful data here. NONE.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I paid for the whole seat but I'm only using the edge.Are you releasing the pictures only when someone has asked the correct question? Like the Oricale in the movie "The Matrix"?

NO...
but in an order, with an explanation, explaining a very involved process, so others may come to both know and understand the "Processing System" Responsible for Producing ones experience or adventure i.e. your Universe and body that interacts with the this little Universe.

If I don't do it this way then the Drawings will be meaningless to others.

I refer to it as a "little Universe' and NOT huge, for very good reasons, which I am about to explain in my other thread.
"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe'

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

thank you very much for the details regarding the thickness of the wheels (2 mm). Could you please confirm to me the other following measurements (the figures I indicate are guesses based on the general outlook drawed by you)
wheel diameter 30 cm
axle diameter 6cm
pre-rotator diameter 14 cm
pad thickness 3 mm
distance between the wheels: 2 pads or 6 mm plus .5 mm clearance
total quantity of water in the sump for a unit of 12 wheels: 6 liter
pad total angular development : 60 degrees
number of divisions per wheel :36
thickness of wheel in way of outer hedge and radial separations : 10 mm and 3 mm
diameter of non return valve in way of sump
dimension of the square box for one set of 12 wheels

Thank in advance

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join