It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Coincidence or not, my conclusion also come to the same as OP system. Few days ago while thinking this I have this idea of hammer swing, throw and becoming the hammer at same time (I'm not technical enough), but the idea is the same.

To the OP, here is for your consideration. I come to 3 type of propulsion and I believe the last one is the optimum but unreachable naturally by us.

a) Hammer throwing like yours
- I'm still unable to answer how to counter the G force impact but the probability and method is there.

b) Artificial gravity aka "become a small planet"
- Notice most triangle sightings, the ship kinda not horizontal to earth ? Weird angle. Reason is, when you have your own gravity, it doesnt matter where is earth horizon/ground. The ship can move at planet speed yet its still controllable to navigate close to earth and hover around.
- There are possibility they harness/tap the earth magnetic as energy, earthquake, thunderstorm and lightning give a lot of energy but we still cannot tap it, maybe they can ?

c) Wave phasing
- Some sightings describe the ship vanish instead of move away, thus I believe they shifted their wave, become or change radio/light/magnet/etc wave and travel at that speed (Philadelphia Experiment style).
- To enable this method the alien/passenger must be energy based (soul/spirit) and the body is just another "vessel/doll", attached to the ship. I guess most alien cannot achieve this.
- This will explain the inter dimensional nature of the sightings, its still there, just switched to different wave.
- All limit of physics bypassed if they can achieve this.
- Read "Alien Interview" and this will make sense.

It is a very interesting post IMHO. For those who troll, skeptic, wear your tinfoil and just leave this thread, do not pollute it.

I was promised, nothing is impossible in this universe except go back in time.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Instead of MSPaint diagrams, we'd be even more convinced were you to show us a live video of such 'travel interface'.

Please.

I invite you to give us a tour. Make a video as anyone can do with any car, airplane, or any other conventional vehicles seen all the time everywhere on the planet.

Please, make a video with this 'transport interface'.

Anyone can show us technical diagrams. Stan Deyo's made claims he knows how to build one years ago. Just do a search here on ATS for Stan Deyo.

If you can't/won't make a video to show us the inside and outside, under the 'hood' and one of these vehicles in action, then, what's the point in giving us cartoon diagrams?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I will be more than happy to do this for you. Please give me a chance as a lot of drawing is involved. (I am No artist so I struggle with this a little... LOL.)

All is going to be revealed in a short time.... Not over a long period,,, I want to get this knowledge out there as quick as I possibly can...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I remember a report about a disc UFO hovering over a lake sucking up large amounts of water, more water than it could possibly hold.

2nd.

I will explain this too... in a short time... I Need to do more Drawings to Explain in more detail.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Right many people people are thinking it soo....

Pics or it didnt happen,

i have posted int he past my theories based on things i have read on the internet stating people who claim to have worked on such crafts have claimed X is how it works...

you have however claimed you knwo this works for fact, this suggests you have either built the system yourself or you work on the system for an agency and risk loosing your job to tell strangers and tin foil hat wearers (i feel it would most likely be the former rather than the latter)

this being the case... money where your mouth is time...

if you can prove, that this mechanical explanation can work baesd on scientific testing you have done show us the video of the device...

either that or post all your scientific worksing and some of our resident brainiacs will check you numbers!

otherwise your post is pure speculation.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Thank You for your Post and Support.

To the OP, here is for your consideration. I come to 3 type of propulsion and I believe the last one is the optimum but unreachable naturally by us.

We, the Human Species can do this NOW... I will show you HOW.

Read my other thread on the "Interfaces" used to Control these Craft in Intergalactic voyages..

The thread starts off.... explaining where and HOW this Universe came into being and the "Processing System" Responsible for this.. It describes the forming of the Processing System and How it works in great detail.
It will be going on to show all the "Components" regarding the "Interfaces" with LIFE (Mind or "Awareness") and HOW to use this System for Practical uses.

NO religion, NO theology, NO Philosophy involved , just pure "Technology".

It is my intention to release ALL this knowledge as Quickly as humanly possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
From your explanation can also account for (and show said workings for)

G forces in the positive and negative ranges and how you can counter them, can you account for light created by the craft (obviously the prulsion system you suggest doesnt produce the numberous underside lights which are a staple of the UFO.

Can you also explain with workings how many hours flight time you can get relevant ot the amount of fuel that could be being carried, if the device was built by you at some point the power unit (fuel weight) would surley become too heavy to lift..?

unless you are talking about another Exo-planetery fuel source, if so again this would be pure speculation.

Sorry for the double post, working and my head is going over time..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I understand your point of View. Please remain Patient while I explain this first.

There is much to show first and explain...

I will be honest in that; I can't provide a movie at this stage.

But as you are well aware movies or Videos can be faked or even disbelieved and this achieves nothing at all except something to argue over emotionally.

You don't want to drown yourself by plunging into the deep, when you can't swim. Nothing is achieved then.

All I am doing; Is revealing this "Technology" before my End comes in this world...

I am NOT a young person, and like all of us, I have to pass on at some point in time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Right many people people are thinking it soo....

Pics or it didnt happen,

i have posted int he past my theories based on things i have read on the internet stating people who claim to have worked on such crafts have claimed X is how it works...

you have however claimed you knwo this works for fact, this suggests you have either built the system yourself or you work on the system for an agency and risk loosing your job to tell strangers and tin foil hat wearers (i feel it would most likely be the former rather than the latter)

this being the case... money where your mouth is time...

if you can prove, that this mechanical explanation can work baesd on scientific testing you have done show us the video of the device...

either that or post all your scientific worksing and some of our resident brainiacs will check you numbers!

otherwise your post is pure speculation.

Justification by "Primates" is NO recommendation ....

My only interest is to GIVE this Information.

NOTE: I have NO need to prove anything to anyone, it is to be given for others to build.

I am giving account of what I have both seen and held in my own hands, regarding these Components, and "Technology".

I feel it is my responsibility to pass on this "Technology"...

I am near the end of my time on earth, so $$$$ and fame is Meaningless to me.... LOL.

If you check out my other thread it will I can promise be of interest to you.

It is leading into explaining the "Technology" used in such Craft to Control them, involving Interfacing with the main program that has produced your Universe experience.

Strictly NO religion, NO theology NO philosophy, just "Technology"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

If you have read the OP and understood it, then you would have noticed I wrote that this is One part only... (PART 1)

PART 2 is yet to be written but I have completed the Drawings.

PART 3 is being established i.e. forming in my other thread

The "Interfaces" that Interface with the main Program produce the effects involving the Craft you relate to...

Read my other Thread Very Carefully. or you won't be able to understand anything regarding this Phenomena.

"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"

And then you might come to understand and have your answers.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe you can get with some of the computer gods on here and if they're willing, maybe you can post a 3D gif animation. I think its important to see how it all works on an individule part level but to truly understand what your showing us, I think it will have to be a complete model.

S&F for your work so far.
And dont worry about the people that are mad at what your posting.
Remember, the people that mind dont matter, and the people that matter dont mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Maybe you can get with some of the computer gods on here and if they're willing, maybe you can post a 3D gif animation. I think its important to see how it all works on an individule part level but to truly understand what your showing us, I think it will have to be a complete model.

S&F for your work so far.
And dont worry about the people that are mad at what your posting.
Remember, the people that mind dont matter, and the people that matter dont mind.

I am writing PART 2 right NOW (Have done all the Drawings already)

I will have a go at producing a video (Animation) showing its operation....

But I am restricted to 500 kb as you know but I will try and achieve this for you and others...

Thank you for your valued support and guidance...

It might take a couple of Days (2) to produce but as soon as PART 2 is written today I will then try and produce an animated version of its workings.

Please note, there is PART 3 also to come, but you can get a grounding regarding this (PART 3) from my other thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

The naysayers will always come out of the woodwork...I say, press on!

If you have even one interested party to this information, who spurs you to continue and publish, it is worth it.

The information provided so far, although scattered in location, is making sense...

You are brave to reveal, and I salute this...I am (for different reasons than yours) loathe to reveal too much.

Akushla

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Jesus, Mary and Joseph....

I literally fell in my chair on brain overload reading your other thread.

Wow...

Either you're on a delusion of grandeur, which in my opinion is still pretty cool none the less...

Or you really know something.. that most don't. In which case, I worry for your safety and the safeties of your closed ones.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Love the post BTW, S+F.. Regardless of it's validity, not being an expert in the subject I couldn't tell you if it was or not.

But exploring the ideas behind UFO's and how they do/might function is Fascinating. I remember a while back reading something about UFO's using a wedge of Element 114 to power a gravity drive, something to the effect of as element 114 degrades it releases a graviton? Well I just read an article stating that scientists have just (well, 09') created element 114 (A Super heavy Element) in the lab. The thread I was reading then goes on to mention if the Gravity of those particles were accessible it may lead the way to Gravity powered engines?

The researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, led by University of California-Berkeley Professor Heino Nitsche and and Berkeley Lab senior staff scientist Ken Gregorich, independently confirmed the production of the new element, which was first published by the Dubna Gas Filled Recoil Separator group.

Scientists confirm super-heavy element 114 (onward to antigravity)

I take it this does not factor at all into your Hypothesis on how these craft are powered, and I say hypothesis simply due to the "Pics or it didn't happen" Factor?

-Mus

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO"

PART 2.

The Driving Mechanism (Engine) that Rotates the "Dynamic Converters".

This is Mounted on the Ring Gear "Carrier Platform", which Rotates between 300 & 600 RPM.

Some helicopter main Rotors also rotate in this range of RPM.

But it must be remembered that the peripheral speed is quite high as this Platform (Carrying the Engine) is about 4 metres in Diameter.

Drawing 01.

This Platform is Mounted to the Central Cylinder (supporting the vertical column) which is just over a metre in Diameter.

Also mounted to this Cylinder in the Centre of the craft is a set of "Sprag Clutches".

Drawing 02.

See...
www.gmnbt.com...
These are One way Clutches used in Ratchet type situations in present day Technology.

There are 6 "Sprag Clutches" each of which are a little larger in diameter than 1 Meter in a "Stack".

The Engine Platform revolves about the Centre of the Craft under the Cabin Floor.

Attached around the periphery is a Ring Gear which meshes with 12 "Idler Gears".
Each having both a "Driven Gear" and "Driver Gear" increasing the speed in rotation delivered to the Dynamic Converters.

Drawing 03.

The Dynamic Converters are then driven through these 12 Gears at about 200,000 RPM.

This is NOT out of our reach to achieve this as some High performance jet turbines such as in High performance cars rotate in excess of 250,000 RPM.

Theses are the Wheels which are Rotated at 200,000 RPM or higher.

Drawing 04

They are each about 300 mm in diameter and there is 12 in each "Dynamic Thruster".
As there are 12 Converters under the Cabin Floor area, producing Horizontal movement of the Craft there is a total number of 144 Wheels in all. Containing a Lot of Water in "Rotation".

Regarding our ability to produce such High RPM can be found here.
See...
en.wikipedia.org...
So this High RPM is NOT out of our reach in today's "Technology".

Here is a Drawing of the Layout of the Engine Cylinders on the Platform.

Drawing 05.

All the 12 "Pistons" shown here are in the Retracted position.

In this next Drawing is shown 2 "Pistons (a pair one opposite the other on the Engine platform) Extended.

Because each Pair of Cylinder "Pistons" are attached to a "Sprag Clutch" the Clutch grips the Centre Cylinder (Supporting the Central Column in the Craft used in the Interface System) while the Piston is being pushed down its Cylinder during its Power Stroke. (Shown in Green).

The other Sprag Clutches are Not engages but can free wheel while the Platform is Rotated by the engine Cylinders in their Power stokes.

This Drawing shows 2 "Pistons" Extended (Opposite each other on the Platform) and the Engine Platform has been rotated during the Power cycle of these 2 engine Cylinders.

Drawing 06.

Yes, it is a type of Radial Piston Engine.
But this Engine uses NO Fuel as such.

Let me explain.

Here is a Drawing showing the Components of a single Cylinder.

Drawing 07.

(a) is the Metal Cylinder with a thin Ceramic Liner.

(b) Is a Metal Piston (a Rod)

(c) is the "Anchor Pivot" Attached to the Engine Platform.

At the Pivot end is a common type Spark Plug but is of just a different shape but still a "Spark Plug".

A high Voltage is momentary applied across the Outer Cylinder (a) and the Piston (b).

If we do an experiment where we us simply 2 Plates One of which has a thin ceramic layer covering the Face exposed to a thin film of Water between the plates and apply a high voltage across the plates (forming a Capacitor whose Dialectic consists of both a thin film of Water and a thin Ceramic media) Electrolysis is produced at a far, far, higher rate than using electrodes and high Current in the conventional method used at present on Earth.

Drawing 08.

Here is an enlarged section of Drawing 08.

Drawing 09.

The expansion resulting from converting water to its gaseous form (Far far higher than that in the conventional internal combustion engine) more than 1,000 : 1 (The Internal Combustion only about 4 to 6 : 1 expansion) provide a very high force to the Piston Crown.
and pushes the Piston away from the Pivot end.

When the Piston is fully extended (at the bottom of its Stroke the Hydrogen and Oxygen is ignited by the Spark Plug.

Drawing 10.

And the Piston returns to the top of its Stoke as the Water returns to its Liquid state again. See Drawing 07.

Drawing 11.

The source of energy to do perform both these tasks is from a common type "Piezoelectric" Crystal commonly used in gas heaters etc. today.

See....
en.wikipedia.org...

The method here of producing Electrolysis is different than used today in that a High Voltage is used rather than High Current.

The "High Current" method uses "Electrodes" but the "High Voltage" method uses Capacitance allowing a discharge through Electrolyte at the same time in the form of a "Plasma" effect. (A bit like an Electrolytic Capacitor behaves)

See....
en.wikipedia.org...

So this is what drives these "Dynamic Converters".
Shown below in this Side, Cross section Drawing

Drawing 12.

Many thousands of TONS of "Force" is produced Collectively by the 12 Converters. Far more than a Saturn 5 Pocket... 7,500,000 lb.. NOT very much thrust at all LOL.

See....

www.nasm.si.edu...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
These Craft produce 2 Forms of Gravity.

One Form from involves the "Rotating Mass" in the Converters.

The Other is an Artificial form, used to allow the occupants to walk around normally in the Craft.

I will explain HOW this is Achieved in a post to come shortly....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
Jesus, Mary and Joseph....

I literally fell in my chair on brain overload reading your other thread.

Wow...

Either you're on a delusion of grandeur, which in my opinion is still pretty cool none the less...

Or you really know something.. that most don't. In which case, I worry for your safety and the safeties of your closed ones.

Its Too Late now, the Knowledge has been made available to the World, so doing harm to me is a total waist of time and energy and will have No affect on this world at all.

NOT so... LOL.

But what happens to me now doesn't matter..... it is Done.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ok I'd like to chime in here, 10 years ago I thought of a very similar setup only using out of balance weights to give a centrifugal imbalance. I built the device with help from a machinist mate and I can tell you exactly why this idea wont work. I even used load cells to determine if there was even the slightest amount of lift from it.

The thrust is placed onto the centre shaft of the out of balance water wheel and sadly centrifugal work or what was colloquially termed "useless force" is exactly that, all the force is relative to the centre shaft and not gravity or the ground so the object would just sit there with an unbalanced force sitting on the centre shaft.

If people want photo's of the device I built using this very same principle you will have to wait as I am holidays and the device is at my place of work ( I use it to impress apprentices with grandiose claims to see who has the brains to see that it wont work ).
edit on 27-1-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Check out the differences between yours and Patents and this.

I have been shown these in a Craft and shown how to Service these.

I Held the Components in my own Hands at a workstation.

Even shown how to assemble them.

NO bolts or Rivets used nor welding. the whole unit consists of interlocking parts.

I was given a tour of this huge Cylindrical Shaped craft as well as seeing in other Alien "Transport Interfaces",

In various sections of the Craft these were Housed in both the Halls and floors throughout the Craft.

On one face of a Wall, gave access to these engines, and on the other face, was access to the Converters.

So the "Workings" were contained in the Walls and Floors.

When Looking at the Walls in these areas, they were marked in Green.

On the face where access was to the engine, were 12 Green Radial Lines, and on the other face, 12 Green Square Frames.

The Converters fitted snugly into each of their own square housings...

So Not sure where you went wrong with your set up?

But this Alien Craft sure worked... LOL.

My other thread consisting of a couple of hundred Drawings so far, and a few thousand more Drawings yet to come, involves their Technology also.

Go on check it out for yourself...

edit on 27-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text and Sintax errors

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join