It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

I have been concerned a lot about the lifting device and I have made my remarks (concerning the way it has been explained to work which I didnt agreed with) about it in the previous threads. I am still trying to find out mysterious arrangement of water vortexes which could create local space-time anomaly in the vortex trough a (scalar and or rotating?) magnetic field (MHZ microwave/radar frequency range) submited to very high voltages discharges (like pretended to occur for example in some tornadoes where some straw are said to have been found melted (cold penetration) trough an unshattered glass)) or also beeing now the Russian Podenkov's field of research and (has told by him) success in creating lifting gravity fields.

However, now I have found thanks to ATS a powering system which looks similar to the one proposed here except that it is not based, in the cylinders, on water ( trough field) decomposition followed by recomposition by combining O2 to H2. It is the soon to be tested free energy engine based on PAPP's patent (plasma-erg) and which propose to work here in closed loop with noble gaz mixtures. Such mixture, when subjected to an elaborated EM field expand in volume in a plasma state when excited and come back to original volume when the field is released. If this work we will know it quite soon (in a couple of months? see ATS topic "top five free energy...posted yesterday)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thank you for this!

S and F

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922

I have been concerned a lot about the lifting device ...

However, now I have found thanks to ATS a powering system which looks similar to the one proposed here except that it is not based, in the cylinders, on water ( trough field) decomposition followed by recomposition by combining O2 to H2.

It's important to point out that it requires more energy expenditure to breakdown his water into the (supposedly) HHO gas form than it is to recombine them. This is the same for most things. Throw in heat generated too...

It is the soon to be tested free energy engine based on PAPP's patent (plasma-erg) and which propose to work here in closed loop with noble gaz mixtures. Such mixture, when subjected to an elaborated EM field expand in volume in a plasma state when excited and come back to original volume when the field is released. If this work we will know it quite soon (in a couple of months? see ATS topic "top five free energy...posted yesterday)

I see the article on PAPP... I'm familiar with this concept. I see that with all of the information about it's proposed design that they've released that there still is absolutely no information about what they're using as the "source" from which they are pulling the energy from. Noble gases, yes, but there's something else in there that they aren't speaking about yet.

edit: I forgot to mention that it looks as though this "engine" (Plasm-erg) requires a fair period of start-up time before reaching the point where it equalizes out and starts putting out the torque that they're saying it is capable of.

I'm a little dubious. They actually have not been able to get this to work for years. The problems associated with the "ignition" working inside of an expanding room of "vacuum" (or gases, whateves) without said gas leaking past the moving seals inside (or the wearing down of same seals).

edit on 22-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: added observation. read "edit"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey SoulVisions, I was wondering if you would comment on the oblique scattering angles in the dynamical converter? Specifically on Matrix's claim that the angles are such that the water that isn't trapped in the wheel exerts much less force on the 'box' than the trapped water does. I see Matrix's design working just fine if the non-trapped water was scattered directly into the external environment but that requires a rather large 'fuel' mass and I think people would notice ufo's shooting water out in all directions but forward... You seem like the guy to ask since you seem to understand centrifugal force and, say, the effects created by the distant stars.

On an unrelated note, it's always made angry to hear people say that a mass in the very center of a hollow spherical mass experiences no force. The center mass experiences force in every direction, they're just in equilibrium at the center. On top of that, a mass in the center of such a hollow sphere would demonstrate more resistance to acceleration than a ball that was truly isolated from all forces, no? In other words, a ball which is attached to 6 springs (+/- x, y, z) demonstrates more resistance to acceleration than a ball attached to no springs.

Now if only I could shift all of my mass to one side of my body without moving my body...

Jn

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

soulvisions not been on here since march the 5th, the matrix traveller, has left ats since even further back, all is left of these escapades is a new forum thematrix4.com...

that will cover the topic of the matrix, will be posting on ats soon about the SUN TURNING BLACK, top matrix story

Jn

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

haha would ats like the info on THE TOP TOPIC 0f that last 2000 years?, oh, when does the sun turn black, is it tied into all that 2012 hype?thematrix4.com...

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Your own little body too is full of mysteries and dangers, yet you are not afraid of it, for you take it as your own. What you do not know is that the entire universe is your body, and you need not be afraid of it. You may say you have two bodies: the personal and the universal. The personal comes and goes, the universal is always with you. The entire creation is your universal body. You are so blinded by what is personal, that you do not see the universal. This blindness will not end by itself - it must be undone skilfully and deliberately. When all illusions are understood and abandoned, you reach the error-free and perfect state in which all distinctions between the personal and the universal are no more. (308) www.nonduality.com...
edit on 15-3-2012 by Jn because: (no reason given)

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by framedragged

this ufo talk means nothing, what was important was to understand the matrix, that was all it was about, the matrix traveller said the "ufo" was designed so many years in the past "trillions of years" mean nothing.

Jn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
as in it means nothing when trying to learn about the matrix, ufo's is like a side topic, not needed, what is more productive is to learn about the matrix not side topics, anyway, that was what that was about.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have to bump this again. The OP sure took a long vacation. I was hoping to read some more of his B.S.

Jn

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
I have to bump this again. The OP sure took a long vacation. I was hoping to read some more of his B.S.

Some of his other threads are actually pretty good.

Not sure if he will be back on ats or not though.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To anyone thinking that "The Matrix Traveler" is going to be back, you can stop waiting now. He has leave ATS after a few years of active posting, he is now posting some other website not as public as this one (you need an invitation in order to access most of the info there). So you can keep bumping this thread all you want, he is not coming back here.
edit on 1-4-2012 by angelmass because: grammar mistake

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That's a shame. The Pegasus forum may be more inclined to hear his ideas however, as they(his ideas) aren't specifically technology based as they were focused around a belief system that began with the concept that the crosshatch pattern you see when you close your eys on a bright day are actually part of "the matrix."

I just came back to these forums today. I would have loved to discuss hover technology more in depth. It just seemed like so much went over people heads at times. I'm not one to step on anyone's shoes or make false claims, which is why I tried to explain certain mechanics as simply as I could, but it didn't seem to matter. It's made more difficult when you're bound not to explain certain things in too much detail either. Still, since no one's like to believe or try any thing I might say on here it does give a little leeway.

Besides, it's a really difficult topic to explain without just outright showing someone else in person how these things work. Super conductive materials, gaussing hulls, electromagnetic fielding and radiation, compound engines, safeties, sooo many systems that it just goes on and on...

It's fine. Anyway, no one needs to take my word on these things (it IS a conspiracy forum after all), so pretty much I'm just left to say "yeah, it's out there." Later this year I'll piece together a small functional device for everyone to ponder over if budget allows. Maybe just something plate sized. I'll place it on a scale and show it's weight, maybe twirl a hula-hoop around it, show it's movement in "plus sign" shaped movement that UFOs are so popular for, place some more weights on it and kick it around the garage or something. People will say it's cgi or something anyways, I bet. Or at least years from now just smack their own foreheads and exclaim how obvious the basic concepts were to them all along.

All the very best to you, everyone.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

What I'd like to see, is less waffling on about UFO's and more people who talk the talk on UFO internals actually making one!

Back my way we have a saying, either put up or SHUT UP!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Oh, one last thing here while it's on my mind, to clarify.
Why don't we see "UFOs" being used today?

I'll just tell you, now.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned briefly about economic reasons why this flight tech isn't used these days. As I stated just prior to this comment also, they just aren't really practical. While providing lift, they still require piloting.The system doesn't work well in a vacuum (space). They need immense power to run. They still need the ability to travel at incredible speeds through wind buffeting. Last but not least, the number one reason why they aren't used is because of their signature. These things are putting out so much around them that they show up on radars like bright stars, and if you put a porcelain "stealth" coating on these things, they stop working altogether...

Other than that, put them into service, and then crash just one of these flying "free target practice" craft, suddenly the next country has the tech as well. Fighter jets and Mach speed scram jets are better by far for military reasons. It's all about speed. Ability to move in quickly and then back out again either as a surprise attack, or just quicker retaliation. Only thing they're good for (as far as I'm concerned), is for shock/fear factor, and perhaps as smaller drones to interfere with enemy jets or communications (emf/emp). Maneuverable, yes, but what good does this do anyone when we have world-ranged ICBMs?

For now, they're best left just in storage and online conspiracy site stories.
Until we have an attack on domestic soil, no one's going to see them.
Not what you wanted to hear, I know, but that's the truth of it.
That in itself is a long shot as well. The above factors remain the same.

edit on 24-5-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Summer time BUMP!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Sorry but load of crap! you seem just to have a love for playing with obscure terms to confuse the general public...an engineer tho reads your theory as crap. A closed loop engine means a perpetual motion machine and the idea that UFOs are driven by rotating weights to produce an unidirectional thrust is also crap....sorry whole thing is just techno dribble!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
Can I just ask where you get this information?

And how would this account for the defiance of psychics genuine UFO's display?

I don't think you know where your going with this......

Thank U for your Post but you are entitled to your own opinions.

Its for me to Know.... and for you to find out.... LOL.

I was captivated by this post, very interesting i must say, but where did you get all this information? I see others have asked and you don't seem to take questions very well, let alone criticism... You can't expect ua to blindly believe stuff just because "you know" i may as well believe in god.... Or allah

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I'm interested in all of your drawings The MatrixTraveller. Why don't you send the ones you posted in this thread to me with their numbers. Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Btw, I think(?) this is allowed but the magnets used in the craft where they change in special North to South or East to West directions, were created over at the nuclear (odd, but I am being serious) research facility there in California located in that one fairly locked down block in the city. Cant' recall the name of that place... gah, I'll post it later I suppose. Can't recall if it was Livermore or somewhere else...

Anyways, they helped create a magnet that uses the earth's super weak field as support. So when you take one of these little magnets, hold it above the ground, it will float a bit. My point in all of this is that when it is there, it moves in the cardinal (n,s,e,w) directions. This appears to look like these flying devices move so sharply, but in reality it's just using the polars of the earth's field.

Toroidal fields passed through each other until a 0-point area is left in the middle. From all corners of vehicle. (circle is hardest, cigar-ish is easiest. You have lift.

Edit: I'm not saying the magnet I mentioned IS used for lift, just for directional movement sometimes.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SoulVisions because: see above

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join