It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922
reply to post by SoulVisions

What is the point finally. let's assume the craft work by virtue of an unexplained phenomena (there are so many around us that most scientific theories need to be updated deeply) what would be the use of it if we (our consciousness) could be able to learn how to manage the process in play for example when a person die (and..come back) , in case of remote-viewing, devination, telepathy, intuiton in general, out of body experiences and so on. In such a case we should be able to teletransport our consciousness everywhere and explore the universe instantaneously.

If we could all do those things, especially teleport or remote view, then there'd be no reason at all to use a vehicle to travel.

Still though, I think that's an awesome question, DUSA. This was similar to what I had asked Matrix in regards to why a craft would be necessary if we could travel just by "interfacing."

This is only my personal conjecture but aside from the "fun" or challenge of it, I believe that endeavors into the unknown, be it space or new technologies even, keep us focused and even happy.

Ever speak to an individual who let's say has money, but is not currently working or involved in things of that nature? 95% of the time they actually are unhappy. There's something to the whole "need" to work and have your worth re-affirmed when a goal of any type is met. We'd go mind-numbingly crazy if every single thing was provided us our whole lives. More than boredom; closer to "purpose."

There are so many benefits to be gained, as well. New sights, adventures, chances to learn, expand mentally, physically, socially, spiritually, and test our own abilities or virtues when the aforementioned challenges occur.

These are all things that would go towards the betterment of humankind. Just as soon as (and I hate to go here but) greed, fear, jealousy, and pride are put aside. Unfortunately, only a life-threatening situation galvanizes everyone together anymore. (almost like when a loved family member dies, rivalries are put aside)

Please excuse my brief jaunt there into the philosophical realm. I could go on forever on this subject.

Things like spaceship design and whatnot like this thread was to be on, would work to bring people together too! But almost exactly as this thread's story played out, there are a few people out there that just aren't ready to do it yet. People have their own agenda most of the time. For instance, I plan on sharing what I know about how these airships could potentially be made. Do I know what will happen when I do? Yes, I do. Again, look at this thread here on ATS.

So then why haven't I already? Because, even though it's used for military purposes, I totally respect the hours, weeks, and years spent in thought that it took to create such things. If someone other than myself started a business based on selling a new flavor of ice cream that I knew how to make too, would it be kind at all of me to tell the world how that person's ice cream is made so that the customers can go and make it at home, ruining that entrepreneur's hard work and only means of living? I don't think so.

More than any other single reason why not to do it, of course, would be if it could be used as a weapon. And this isn't paranoia on my part, it's concern for other people's welfare. Think about something like a fisherman's net: Someone, somewhere took this net and used it on someone else.

I'm not saying anyone here necessarily would do something like this, and I very much admit my great wonder , curiosity, and desire for Matrix to continue towards this thread, but if I think something might hurt someone else in any way, I am going to say something about it. You wouldn't let a child play with a gun like it was a toy, would you?

This doesn't mean I want anything to remain a secret, or for people to stop everything they're doing just because it holds risk, I just want to let them know to be careful. That's it. Almost everything is risky, true, but I'm still gonna tell a child (someone who is unaware) to look both ways before crossing the street, you know? Not every crosswalk is safe.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The VERRY LAST thing mankind
will let go is:

The Monetary System

Money IS the root to all evil..Plain and simple.
Even religion is based on money. You cant go
to church without money..See someone will need
to build one, and to build one you need................
MONEY..

And @ OP...
This thread is a FAIL FAIL...
1: You use words and explanations no one can
understand.
2: You look DOWN on ppl for questioning the facts
YOU deliver.
3: Instead of ignoring posts that questions you.
You trash down on them with words like Apes...

a) FAIL
and on
b) FAIL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
The VERRY LAST thing mankind
will let go is:

The Monetary System

Money IS the root to all evil..Plain and simple.
Even religion is based on money. You cant go
to church without money..See someone will need
to build one, and to build one you need................
MONEY..

And @ OP...
This thread is a FAIL FAIL...
1: You use words and explanations no one can
understand.
2: You look DOWN on ppl for questioning the facts
YOU deliver.
3: Instead of ignoring posts that questions you.
You trash down on them with words like Apes...

a) FAIL
and on
b) FAIL

Totally agree with you. I was along for the ride but my ass is hurting from sitting so long. Are we there yet?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
Totally agree with you. I was along for the ride but my ass is hurting from sitting so long. Are we there yet?

Then let's make this ride more fun!

Have a gander at this recent U2U. Quoted text was the individual's question.

I'm a scientist (physics), i"d be very interested in any info which you might be able to point me to.

I personally distinguish using e&m for unusual ,but "conventional" modification of fluid flow (say reducing shockwaves, drag, turbulence, etc, but otherwise a conventional aircraft) vs something where there is a fundamental change to gravity/inertia at a physical ("Einsteinian" level).

For instance I'd expect that true gravitational modification would be able to cause noticable gravitational warping of light/redshift/blueshift on an experimentally accessible level, or change in inertial response (inertial/gravitational mass).

True gravitational modification. That's the trick, isn't it? Really though, it has never been a question of gravity. What good would something like a vehicle be in various states of matter and/or environments by trying to reverse the effects of gravity (think: atmosphere, vacuum of space, in dense/deep liquid, or even plasma storms)? Currently, there are no true devices that affect gravity as such. Effective warping of spacetime is doable and being tested but gravity? no. not yet that I am aware of, anyway since gravity's associated with mass and it's unknown as to how precisely it works (wave/particle). Funny thing though, there's an actual formula for wormhole creation (I'm being truthful), but a new periodic element was needed first.. I'm not involved in that though. Moving on.

Electric fields can be used for propulsion. Exploiting electromagnetism though, is something altogether different. Throwing up an EM field around an aircraft (as I imagine was your interest of application as per your statement), is done primarily either for making acceleration easier/quicker, changing signature on remote sensing equipment, creating lift, or in stealth applications- effectively "shutting off" sonic booms from occurring even though the craft is beyond the sound barrier and whatnot. You mentioned less turbulence. which is also true.

For things like lift, you need more than one "type" of generated em fields. Not # of locations so much as combined systems creating a field in their own way. Would take too long to explain why this is but it's basically not just a multiplier but way of augmenting as well. Sort of like a prop plane in flight. Lets say you have 4 engines. Awesome. Efficiency is higher, speed if faster, and plane more stable. So knowing this, would you settle for just 1?

Now think about how jet engines work, specifically turbojets. If the number of rotating blade stages lined up one behind the other were taken out 1-by-1, it won't work anymore in the way intended. It's a little more complicated than the issue of redundancy I'm painting here for you but I'm over-simplifying for understanding.

The heating of certain materials can cause a field and even cause itself to lose mass! Can't explain this material composition in detail without getting in trouble. Also charging different forms of dielectric (I do NOT mean wrapped coils! - while able to create a field, electric requirement is too high and burns out/melts/overheats nearly right away). Things like capacitors arrayed to move in the + direction (positive) are important. Charging the leading edges of your craft. Especially since flying craft can be so heavy. Loads are lightened this way. Look up ##### #. ###### and his experiments, that'll help a lot if you haven't already. I'm sure they have a record of his experiments at least somewhere there in ### #####, where you live...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Enough. If anyone else in the thread wishes to continue the discussion relevant to "UFO" technology, I'd like to hear your comments as well.

Matrix, I don't need to prove anything here to anyone in these forums. They see how you are acting for themselves. You have tried time and again on the internet to share your "knowledge" but receive little to no interest after you reach a point. You are only what? 62 years old now, and your medical records state some things that are in obvious contrast to what you make it out to be, and other items you claim to be true are exaggerations. I told you, I was going to assist you but no matter your real job experience in geometric processing systems, your mind (health-wise) must be determined "sound" if you ever desired any kind of recruitment, help, or any other thing related to your goals. I will not trade arguments with you anymore. You've been at this for years. You're offered interest and help and you want to trade insults. Best of luck.

Actually your comment about TMT receiving little interest is not true. I've been following TMT posts for quite some while and there is always interest.

Its very complex, yet an easy topic to understand..complex in the sense that it takes awhile, easier to understand once you wrap you mind around what is normally seen as a complexities I guess!

To top that off your post is just plain Odd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Very interesting exchange of information betweem yourself and a scientific.Very possible you are one (a scientific)also.
Your first paragraph seems to indicate that you dont believe in the story of ed fouche whereby a secret triangle shaped ufo would use very high velocity spinning mercury (I think rather it should be a mercury ceramic) supraconducting torus cooled at 144 K for generating so far a 90 percent reduction of the mass (gravitational and .. inertial ) If I am on this craft when it accelerate 50 G my body will only feel the same effect as a 5 G acceleration. The problem is that some civilian scientific publications ( already mentionned ) from 2006 and before show this to be possible ( if improved).

As far as the wormhole equations you mention require a new element I dont know. But here you support Bob Lazard explanations whereby the warping of spacetime by a UFO is carried out trough an antimatter reaction phenomena involving a new element (almost synthetized scientificaly on earth) able to produce gravitational waves.

Electric field combined with magnetic field around an aircraft are indeed able by generating lift and pull forces in the air surrounding the craft to open the way to the craft when it move in the atmosphere. By displacing the air "electrically" before the egde of attack of the craft reach it to deflect it mechanically as in the case of a conventional aircraft a lot of classical phenomenas are reduced tremendously (heating up, shockwave..)
The heating up of certain materials causing curious behavior of matter as mentionned (supraconduction, loss of mass..) make me think about the ormus story. There are scientific publications on this subject (atom clusters, etc) but so far they seem to indicate that Ormus would rather be clusters of combined metals (behaving in a new state of matter) than another high spin state form of the metal itself. Gold ormus would be in fact GOLD-Na.
By the way if there are so much of these clusters in normal water on earth, this could explain the "cold fusion effect" whereby water tested pure but containing say cu-na (cu-na clusters cannot be found by classical chemical analysis ) trough a catalysed electrolysis will change to water with an excess of heath containing cu. So far they thing it is transmutation in play but the reaction cu-na to cu plus na give lot of heath.(this heath was necessary in the first place to transform cu into cu-na or gold into ormus (gold-na)
And the same research indicate that some supraconducting effects appear in many combined metal atom clusters. So far I have not yet found a civilian research work confirming the results (loss of mass) of the ormus inventor. Anyway this a promising field of research because when you combine the supraconducting effect of clusters (at hopefully normal temperature) with the equations of Harry puthof regarding gravity you get everything you need to make an UFO behaving the way some observe them (including sudden dissapearence from our spacetime dimensions.)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I thought this comment from Sleeper deserves a re-post here

Sun glare all over the place in that video. The sun hides so much stuff it would boggle the mind. The light spectrum a sliver of sunlight holds all the mysteries in the universe inside of it. But humans can't get inside of it to see. For those lucky few who are allowed to remember entering an Alien space ship, the light inside the ship is as bright as the sun itself, it's a wonder the human retinas don't burn up.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Amen as we say on earth

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
well it's too bad this thread isn't going to continue I was really enjoying it .... hopefully I'll run across wherever this moved to and i'll be able to keep reading this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why couldn't everyone just leave the man alone and let him finish out his explanation. All the pointless interruptions made the thread very difficult to follow. Just let him get it all out, then discuss. I was very interested and I'm sure others were as well.

Sorry MT

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Your first paragraph seems to indicate that you dont believe in the story of ed fouche whereby a secret triangle shaped ufo would use very high velocity spinning mercury (I think rather it should be a mercury ceramic) supraconducting torus cooled at 144 K for generating so far a 90 percent reduction of the mass (gravitational and .. inertial ) If I am on this craft when it accelerate 50 G my body will only feel the same effect as a 5 G acceleration. The problem is that some civilian scientific publications ( already mentionned ) from 2006 and before show this to be possible ( if improved).

I'm at a loss. I guess I need a bit more time spent in the ufo conspiracy or theory forums. Had to look up Ed Fouche. Area 51 and ufos, and aliens it looks like. Man, I don't know what to say. Fun stuff but it's not my cup of tea.

I confirm that mercury very much works, but the form best used, where, and how, in the field of aircraft design, is just as important. I'm not even sure it's acceptable to call it "mercury" anymore after it's been processed, but yes, this is the general idea.

As far as the wormhole equations you mention require a new element I dont know. But here you support Bob Lazard explanations whereby the warping of spacetime by a UFO is carried out trough an antimatter reaction phenomena involving a new element (almost synthetized scientificaly on earth) able to produce gravitational waves.

anti-matter? Bob Lazard? no comment on him. tbh, until I did more searching, Apparently, I'm not familiar with a great number of conspiratorial(?) topics. there is so much fiction spouted as truth on ATS at times it seems, or even just the internet in general, that I think it's what keeps people coming back for more. still, I've seen a couple ideas here and there worth following up on later.

Regarding the "element..." I guess it could be read in a certain way, but I didn't actually mean an element on the periodic table so much as things involving zero-point and changing of "absolutes." Those who follow what I'm saying, no I don't mean a crossing of realms.

But in reference to periodic? There was one being worked on a while back that's "new." I suppose that's up for debate though. Funny thing that public papers have been published for years regarding effects of said element. I'm not sure if anyone is aware or not of these. I'm still fairly new here to ATS and haven't done a lot of research into how people think things work yet, or what's "known" here or not so I apologize on this front.

The term "wormhole" I feel uneasy about. People feel they could/would/will/do work in a way that involves poking holes and such.. whereas really, at least as far as I've been privy to, this wasn't the case whatsoever. It's all sling-shotting, using spin, "folding" (not what you think), shooting then like a bullet does, and just using physics already known. After figuring out how to pinpoint scatter plots in space better, apparently, it fell into place. The whole thing seemed as though it came about by accident but I never shared that with anyone until now. Like I told the other gentleman though, this isn't a field I'm very knowledgeable about. I didn't even work with anyone myself that did these things. It was more like a break room discussion, where people were getting all giddy thinking about what could be done if this and that were combined. I have the ... well, yeah let's leave it at that.

There is plenty here in this thread, looking back now, so that anyone genuinely interested in developing such a thing now has a place to start. Folks are free to believe, not believe, do their own research to confirm, whatever they like. If in the end they disagree? Well, that's fine, it's their opinion and hopefully it's been entertaining at the very least.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So far I have not yet found a civilian research work confirming the results (loss of mass) of the ormus inventor.

Surprising. Especially since Unisys ended up being such a corrupt corporation. Used to have great faith in them myself even until they ##### ### information especially regarding Sperry's work.

It's reasons like this that other nations all of a sudden were developing technologies in weapon and flight ahead of their time. Fortunately this was capped.

Northrup

DUSA, you seem like an informed individual. Have you tried to manufacture a lift engine yourself? I said it earlier but there's more than enough information here on the forum now.

edited: nvm. I'm going to stop now. Last thing I need is to be considered a threat (ndaa) just for mentioning the above. been pushing it anyway. If you think I'm just talking out of my ###? Unisys is VERY much involved with Homeland Security. It is (I am very very serious) not really a safe topic of discussion. Not just Homeland, but FBI, DoD, and other not-so-fun-to-mess-with groups are all over this. Especially lately. I would LOVE to divulge here just why their stock lost billions(yes, billions) of $ worth last year, yet remain as strong as ever... Come to your own conclusions about this worldwide "company." There's a real conspiracy you guys can talk about.

edit on 6-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This whole thread is a fail and waste of space. I asked one question up front at the beginning and was told to just wait and be patient. I got nothing for that, no answers, and any question asked by anyone was discounted by Matrix as a no question, not worth answering, unless, and I do mean Unless they believed he had built some kind of a spaceship/time traveling device that was eons beyond all our comprehension. if that was the case he had no business posting it on ATS to begin with, that seems kind of ignorant to me, what would any of us do with that info, build one and fly away? yeah right, I can load a CAD program and make all those pretty drawings myself and call them anything I want and claim they work with out proving that they do and dare anyone willing to spend a few million hours building it to prove me different.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

One last comment on this. It's really not so much a reaction (in the phenom sense) so much as just an effect of something that's entirely controlled. Even involves ideas involving the ever-so-controversial toroidal shapes in debate here in the ATS forums.

I'll just say this: A leaf falls from a tree. On it's way down, it not only spins (important), bit also follows a looping, or circular, motion on it's way down to the ground. Okay, so what, right?

Now imagine a boat and an airplane. The airplane, on takeoff, creates a vortex right? Now think about that boat, while cutting through the water leaves a wake (the waves behind it).

Next, think about a hula hoop, that you throw forward except add a directional spin so that when the hula hoop is thrown forward and touches down with the ground, then rolls back toward you you again. (I hope this is understood, I can't really think of another way to explain this motion without scientific terminology)

Finally, imagine all of these things happening together: the primary motion of the falling leaf, the plane's vortex from it's engines, the wake behind the boat, and the spin of the hula hoop that thrown forward still spins/rolls back to you... what do you get?

In the end, the whole idea was to have this ship that creates a field around it while creating forces behind, as well as in front of it though it still moves forward. Control the direction of said forces created. It's like when a person tightens their hood on their head by pulling on the strings, except the "string" is your ship.

In the end it bows space around you. Like a pic of a bullet going in a straight line (in true, it's curved) under a curved (concave) area of space, and on top of curved (convex) area of space too... That's a 2d look at it.

This shape shortens a length of space in the center, as opposed to just traveling through a cylinder "tube" shape. It also creates suction, and push from opposite ends. Like travelling instantly, while appearing to remain still, but in reality moving forward at an incredible rate. All without adverse effects on you or your ship whatsoever.

You can see this if you take a square piece of fabric, and pinch with your fingers the curve of a "U" and upside down "U" with a space in between the top fabric pinched, and the bottom one.

Man, I have no idea how else to explain this. Hard to create this visual.without a drawing. May sound complex, but the shape isn't at all.

Another image could be two triangles. Place a triangle with one tip onto a mirror. Looking at the two shapes together. Your "ship" would be there in the middle of where the two triangle touch each other.

You're never "squished" because of physics in space that do not allow both parts to touch. The size that said "wormhole" needs to be to allow travel through is unknown, and up for debate.

And, before someone jokes about this, this is not a "star gate." There's no hole or wormhole already existing. It's created each time as something new.

-----------------

Anyone reading this is welcome to say, "BS." It is, and will remain to be, I suppose until we know more. This is how it's tested as soon as the $$$ is available. I know the forumla, and how it's supposed to work, but until it's tested, who knows if it works. One guy didn't think it should be because a "black hole" would open up. That's why it's to be done on a veeeery small scale. Because, unlike popular theory, tiny holes will actually close without continually being "fed/created." They will not "eat" something small, and grow and grow and grow,. eating atoms and matter and light. That's a crazy belief, and that's even if such a thing could be possible to create in this way (doubt it).

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

thanks for your comments SoulVisions.
I have not tried in anyway to realise a " lifting" machine.
I am just an open mind, not mainstream scientific, who learn everyday to progress in my field of interest as the propositions of new sytems, explanations and the scientific publications produced everyday in any field are staggering.

You explained very well the wormholes you are refering to. By the way a youtube video made by Bob Lazard
explain the craft travel the same way you do and therein, drawings and pictures help a lot to undestand.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi Soulvisions,

I appreciate this is a late response, I read ATS far more than comment but I did want to tell you I found your dealings or should that be attempt at dealings with the matrix admirable. You stand far taller in my opinion. His comments regarding, trolls, time wasters and primates was obnoxious contempt towards people and the manner of his hasty retreat made me lean towards the general tripe of what he was saying. If he is such a higher person, then I choose primates!!

I thought it was admirable of you to try and get him to remain posting, obviously what he was discussing has pricked your interest......and to my mind that means you've a lot more to share. So, thanks for being interesting I shall continue to read this topic and possibly even contribute something worth contributing! Lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

thanks for your comments SoulVisions...

You explained very well the wormholes you are refering to. By the way a youtube video made by Bob Lazard explain the craft travel the same way you do and therein, drawings and pictures help a lot to undestand.

I'll make it a point to check it out, thank you.

i am anticipating that black hole are in fact stable ... they look rather as convertor of energy to matter.

You've made my day with this observation. We think so too. Forward-thinking and right on the money.

They are stable because all the variables reach the infinite limit...

Last time I had a discussion with someone about this I ended up dubious of the whole affair. Older fella I used to know fairly well was going on about something he was working on using similar terms. He was somehow "tricking" atoms, or whatever (I can't recall exactly), into acting in ways that they would normally act like when they were combined into denser configurations. Wasn't until the end of the conversation that he explained the possible scenarios of the whole experiment.

Picture an old, kindly-looking man, with gentle eyes, and this warm smile. He had to be in his 70's for sure. But the things he was trying to do! Whoa. I missed a lot of what he was talking about, as it was so complicated and far over my head, but in the end he was trying to use some process to potentially create "psuedo" elements. Which, then he wanted to use as some sort of infinite source of energy that fed as long as there was other particular types of matter around. Sounded crazy to me, like alchemy of a sort, but he was so confident about the subject. It was just one of those odd types of conversation you have with people, you know? Like when you tell your friends about it they realize it's just too crazy of an idea for you to just make up. Anyways.

You confirm that it is not in fact the localized centrifugal force which is in play here in order to generate a lift or a pull but rather another phenomena which generate fields (you mention 3-5 without details: I assume gravitational, magnetic, electric, X-rays, B...?)

No, a misunderstanding. I didn't mean different types of fielding, I meant using different manners to create the same type of field. Building upon one another. It's a failsafe system but also necessary because at times one type of engine WILL shut off. Think of when you launch a rocket, it's hit by lightning from time to time on the way up. If this type of event would have disabled your only mechanism used for lift... well, then you'd be screwed. That's why I mentioned having to account for different exterior environments. Just as you would on a space shuttle except more so, because with all those EM fields, you're just "asking" for something to happen. Other reasons for multi-systems too but it'd take forever to explain.

This type imply a mass modification of the craft which is produced trough an electromagnetic device where a torus shaped supraconducting mass (which could be made of the best ceramic product (mercury ceramic 144 K) or even using a powder...

This is accurate.

This craft is supposed to exist already in a prototype form

It's no prototype. This is decades old. I've hinted at why in one of my previous post. probably delete later. shouldn't really be discussed. not any conspiracy, it's just obvious why.

A second type would have a number of localized gravitational wave emitters which would allow the craft to travel by opening a way into spacetime trough wormholes (your expression) or time wharping ...

The centrifugal engine didn't create waves of "anti-gravity" or anything like that. I said that it could be modified to work better as a gyroscopic type device, doubling the output just with uniform tilt applied to all engines, that's all. There is no opening of "wormholes" by the device spoken about here, either. Or time dilation, or any of that. It's using everyday, commonplace physics.

My discussion regarding the "wormholes" was entirely aside from lift devices, or "ufo technology" as people seem to want to call it. That whole subject matter of space travel should just be put off to the side. Like I said before, we know how, but it doesn't even matter. We still can't do it yet.

...As already mentionned there are no solid proofs either one or both of these aircraft work and exist but some public sector researches indicate that all that is not necessarily science fiction.

"No solid proof." lol, wow.
Teach a guy to swim and he'll still refuse to jump into the water.

I'm joking, DUSA. You're alright in my book, and I guess it really doesn't matter anyway.
The one safe place to share info ends up where it's also most likely to be disbelieved.
Figures.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tigercat1971

I really appreciate you taking the time just to post something nice like that, Tigercat.

As for the "primates" thing: Yeah. But hey! Maybe that was the whole problem? Matrix's belief in his higher mind was so real to him, perhaps he really had left his humanity behind.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Torsion Field

Just say'n.

By continuing this, you're essentially calling Einstein an idiot, while everyone looks on embarrassed for you because you got toilet paper stuck to your foot, food in your teeth, and your argument has no legs.

If you're going to challenge Einstein, do it proper, not with cartoon drawings, but, with a real physical test platform demonstration.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Torsion Field

Just say'n.

By continuing this, you're essentially calling Einstein an idiot, while everyone looks on embarrassed for you because you got toilet paper stuck to your foot, food in your teeth, and your argument has no legs.

If you're going to challenge Einstein, do it proper, not with cartoon drawings, but, with a real physical test platform demonstration.

Were you addressing this statement to Matrix re: his illustrations?
Did he mention torsion fields earlier? I missed it maybe.

?

If you had meant this as a response to all of the "wormhole" discussion earlier then I'll just admit again that I'm not an expert on the science involved by any means. I try, but it's rough. Not my cup of tea, man.

If you understand things like torsion fields then this may make more sense to you than the simplification I wrote earlier. All that jazz I was going on about before really just involves the angular momentum coupling of scatter plots, and just a whole lot of unification physics. Superconductivity laws are used, but with dimensionless factors, so that you can have unitary impedance and whatnot.

The whole start of quantum relativity involved (with the unification in the equations), uses a fine-structured maxwell-law that leads on to the action-law through unitized resistance (quantum hall effect with hall voltage / (over) hall current) to show the charge quantum count. Plank-mass/energy/radius (PLO too) gets figured out, etc. etc. along with the confinement quantum so that you can figure out the edges of the hole's boundaries. Magnetic fluxes are addressed, and it just goes on and oooooon...

This is exactly why I don't do that kind of stuff. So many little things to consider using dimensionless factors/intgers/etc such as with the above-mentioned confinement quantum. It's cool if you understand what's going on but otherwise, meh. I fall asleep just thinking about it myself, even. Point of the whole matter is that it all works out. They know what they're doing and when they decide to go ahead with it later in the fall this year, maybe they'll even tell people about the "portal."

Well, that is, if everything goes as planned or unless some weird anomaly occurs. Although considering the kind of work it is, maybe we'll all know about it the moment it occurs too! I guess if we all die or something really weird happens in September this year, we'll know why at least.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join