It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You said in your thread that if there was any oxygen in the water the method would not work. Water is made up of Oxygen. So if oxygen will make it fail, it is doomed. Then you say to pass low current through the water. This would definitely make Hydrogen and Oxygen. the one thing that you said would make this fail. Also Hydrogen is very explosive so if anyone were to try this they may explode.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Matrix, that's very unfortunate.

Since DUSA, Miccay, and I were the only 3 recently speaking to you, and you just praised Miccay, then DUSA or I must be the targeted audience of your last post.

I really don't understand you, Matrix. I stated above that I thought you truly cared since you were sharing this material. Am I missing something here? Because now it seems perhaps I was mistaken. In review of the recent posts, you actually thanked(???) the individual who was mocking you with his assumptions, ignored the help I was opening up myself to do for you, and also entirely brushed aside all of the genuine respect that myself and DUSA attributed to you regarding what you had to share here. Why the sudden thread about death, and being greeted with greed and hatred? No one here (and I've reread these posts over and over) has expressed any of these things towards you.

In my above posts, I was even actually in the process of offering ways to ensure you and your family are/were protected in the event of anything negative that may have come your way, brought up possible legal issues that could occur, and mentioned I was going to expound on these very important issues after you answered. Because, in your doing so, it would have shown your genuine intentions in a public way in case anyone were to question it at all later on.

I was going to suggest ways of how you could not only get this knowledge out to the general public, but also enumerate on ways an individual could set up safeguards when working with these devices, because of the dangers or difficulties that might have arisen using equipment with such a high speed of rotation and moving parts.

Your post and attitude has absolutely floored me. It was unnecessary and undeserved. A complete 360 degree turn on the very people that actually took time to listen and learn. Do whatever you like, of course. In any case, thank you for the effort you put forth to get to this point even. I know it's not easy getting people to listen sometimes.
edit on 4-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Hello Soulvisions,
The way you describe some, related to you, incident and dangers when one come close or in contact with this converter could indicate that something else than classical physic laws of mechanic apply to the very working inside the converter. If the vortex inside could be shaped into a kind of stationnary black-hole like comportment of matter, in such case other phenomenas could be in play as the system would create a singularity in the gravitationnal field equations. It would emit gravitational, magnetic, electric fields, X-ray radiations etc. Furthermore it would be linked with the quantic vacuum energy field and in such case the balance of energy of the system could not be calculated the way I did because it would depend on the exchange (which could be both way) of energy and fields between the vacuum and between the material world (the water amongst other).
Classical science has accepted the black-hole theory only 20 years ago. They find black-holes everywhere in the cosmologic universe and some even theorize they exist in the conversion (wave to matter) frontier between the energy universe (quantum vacuum field) and the first specific material particles of matter (atoms).
When you deal with such a system which seems to be not as often misinterpreted the final destructor of galaxies but rather actualy the manufacturer of the stars in the galaxies everything is possible.
Note that here the vortex push outwards which would imply antigravity compared to classic black-hole vortex which pull inside also in consequence we would generate anti-matter instead of matter and there we are: back to Bob Lazard gravitational field generator with anti-matter. I am just joking infortunately.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

What you're saying in regards to the fields emitted, and health, is absolutely correct. Even though (as mentioned early on in this thread) the methods I'm familiar with are different than the one used here, the same issue is present.

The truth of the matter here is that as many as 3-5 fields can be created (with the right tuning) with just ONE of these devices. I wanted to know whether or not Matrix understood this or not. If he had just said yes or no, then it could be spun either way so that he would not be incriminated if someone else makes one and gets hurt or in trouble somehow. It's a compound system and, if made to actually work as intended, may not pump out a great deal of force, but the field output is through the roof, and whether by accident or not by it's original designer, is theoretically awesome. It can definitely use the benefit of some tweaking but it's still nice as it is.

The issue, though? US military owns the dang idea, and while different, it would be held up side by side next to each other and the poor guy who just walks on into this thread, then attempts to pass the idea here off as his own, is going to get into trouble. That was all I was trying to avoid here. Put the design out there, ok cool, but TELL people about the risks involved not just in assembly and operation, but also if they decide, "Well hey, this is really neat, I'm gonna go and patent the idea now, har har har."

Like I posted earlier, I am just floored and in dismay at Matrix's reaction. He may not really mind what occurs to him, but that is short-sighted. I was offering (at my own risk even as it takes no stretch to figure out what type of things I've worked on now) to help not just him to stay safe, but HIS FAMILY. Now it's just going to look suspicious if he keeps his word and disappears. It'd look like either fear or admonition of guilt.:sigh: Honestly, no serious offense to Matrix but if my looking out for others is "stupid primate behavior," then I'll keep it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

I just wanted to mention, as I couldn't tell if you were being satirical, genuinely concerned, or just making conjecture that no, fortunately there are no black holes being created this way. The power required may as well be infinite for the purposes of argument/conversation...lol

edit on 4-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: grammer

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by slipdiggety

You said in your thread that if there was any oxygen in the water the method would not work. Water is made up of Oxygen.

Sorry You need reading lessons.

I said if Air (not O2) was was in the Cylinder it would NOT Work. The Nitrogen is the Problem NOT O2.

If you are going to make Comments.... at least Tell the TRUTH Please.

This is Why I have terminated this thread and am NOT showing anything Else.

Obviously people can't read.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I am just sick of fools, idiots, Trolls, and people who are Paranoid...

I have been invited to another Forum Good luck with yours...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thank you soulvisions for your comment concerning the way this device should work. I am serious when I mention singularity in gravity field equation because it is already accepted by mainstream science as the schwarzfield black hole. I was only joking when I related a possible similar phenomena here beeing not a matter creating black hole but an antimatter creating "vortex-limited black hole like" to the declarations of Bob Lazard (where antimatter was related to the gravity field created on the craft he witnessed). This latter could be saying the truth or could be lying I cant say because there is no way to verify anything.
But tell me, altough Matrix traveller introduced the scheme of this device here you seem to know it at least as well as him, is it because of your previous involvment in modern airplane development or is because you have got a private lecturing made to you by Matrix?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I am just sick of fools, idiots, Trolls, and people who are Paranoid...

I have been invited to another Forum Good luck with yours...

mkay.

you're going to find that anywhere you go unfortunately. While I may personally feel that you might have a right to tell people off (comes with age), other people just don't appreciate anyone with a "thin skin." The internet is the great equalizer, ya know?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

No, I've never met Matrix before. Would have loved to continued discussion of ideas with him but for some reason he's misinterpreted what's been written here on the thread as either a threat, or paranoia, or who knows what... But that is ATS for ya. I bring a tinfoil hat along whenever I swim the depths here. (kidding)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
reply to post by DUSA922

No, I've never met Matrix before. Would have loved to continued discussion of ideas with him but for some reason he's misinterpreted what's been written here on the thread as either a threat, or paranoia, or who knows what... But that is ATS for ya. I bring a tinfoil hat along whenever I swim the depths here. (kidding)

Please take very careful NOTE;

Hopefully you can actually read this...

The reason I am NOT supplying any further Information in this thread, is because I am disgusted by the behavior of the Trolls, Idiots, Stupidity, some even suffering from Paranoia.

The Reason I was away from the thread, is because I was Invited into another Forum, where there are NO Trolls etc. but mainly technical people, genuinely interested in this subject.
Some of these Members are known World wide.

I just got sick of being Misquoted and people being unable to grasp what was being shown, but at the same time pretending to be full of knowledge.

I actually write to Hundreds of People interested in this area, some of whom were very upset about what happened, and I had hundreds of emails sent to me privately, expressing their Horror at the behavior of some in this thread.

One extremely Respected person, invited me to join their Forum which I have now done.

Those who know me, Know I haven't disappeared in fact they Encouraged me to accept this offer.
While others encouraged me to withdraw from ATS....

The Door is always open to those who behave in a responsible way, and are genuine in their interest in this area of Technology.

Many of these people have known me for some years now, and have been extremely Loving and supportive.

I thank All those who have supported me, I can't thank you enough.

They know who I am referring to.

There is absolutely no point in releasing the thousands of Drawings and explanations, I was going to release in these Two threads, and as some wish to Derail this thread, I will grant them their blind wish, and they can be left to their blind Ignorance and Emptiness, as I refuse to cast my Pearls before Swine.

Once again thank you so much to the many hundreds, who have supported me over the years.

I treasure deeply your acquaintance and advice regarding this thread, I can never thank you enough.

I have Not disappeared, but those who do not know me, or haven't communicated with me Privately, I am sure, will find me in another far more deserving "Forum", known to some of you in ATS.

I Still use the same title "The Matrix Traveller" for those still interested.

But my days are over in ATS...

I just want to Thank ATS for having me since 2007.

Some of my time here has been rewarding and I have learned much about Human behavior.

But it is obvious many here are NOT ready or mature enough for this yet, and I can appreciate why the Authorities desire to keep this topic Secret, as it is obvious, that the general public can't handle this, without getting paranoid or loosing the Plot.

It is a great pity.... but that's just how it is.

The Human Species is Far too "Superstitious" and Too "Insecure" to handle this subject, and are only able to be enslaved to a god called the mighty $....

edit on 4-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
reply to post by DUSA922

No, I've never met Matrix before. Would have loved to continued discussion of ideas...

Please take very careful NOTE;

Hopefully you can actually read this...

Yes, I can read what you've written quite clear. The way you talk down to others is clear as well. I was actually present here to assist you this entire time, too. Unfortunate.

Matrix, out there in the open, I'm a little surprised by your behavior. With the knowledge you've come into an understanding of, not of any technology, but rather of how people ("primates") act (especially in a way that people believe to be "anonymous" here on the internet, and especially here on ATS), I'd imagine your patience would be as deep as the ocean. ATS in itself, is a forum propagating misinformation, rhetoric, conspiracy, and perhaps a hundred other avenues of behavior that could be considered as undesirable. Anything shared here on or within these forums (before you've even finished your thought, at times) will be criticized, questioned, and put up for all to speculate upon...

But THAT is why it is the perfect place to do so. I could go on for hours about technologies most wouldn't even grasp here. The reason WHY, though, is because anything I say here is immediately doubted. It doesn't matter what insight I might offer true as it may be, or your own for that matter, it's going to be questioned and disbelieved. It's after speaking to individuals like this that they are tempered (like steel), and prove all the more valuable later on in your endeavors, as you would have proven yourself to them.

Here is my point though, and the reason why I myself even hung around this thread at all. You actually (initially at least) displayed an "iron will" in that no matter what, you were going to share what you've come to learn. That, instills confidence in other individuals that "just maybe this guy has something worth learning about."

You've gone on to point out just how silly, or irritating, "primate's" behavior can be, but in all your wisdom you've shown a limitation on compassion and patience with this "lesser program of species." You may go on to find another place where individual minds will follow you blindly, or with little need for convincing... But are these followers really the types of minds you wish to join with you?

There is absolutely no point in releasing the thousands of Drawings and explanations, I was going to release in these Two threads, and as some wish to Derail this thread, I will grant them their blind wish, and they can be left to their blind Ignorance and Emptiness, as I refuse to cast my Pearls before Swine.

The Human Species is Far too "Superstitious" and Too "Insecure" to handle this subject, and are only able to be enslaved to a god called the mighty $....

I know very well who you are, and I shared this very early on with you. How long did it take before you realized the folly of seeking after "riches," yourself? How many arguments and hurt feelings have your "loved ones" suffered when you impressed upon their mind your understandings of how the mind/world/matrix works? And how many times have you yourself had to face difficulties in different areas of your own life as a "primate" that made you question yourself at times, even. Am I not speaking the truth? We know what you are doing and are endeavoring to accomplish. Your compassion for others less fortunate is noted.

I had so much to share with you, Matrix, and the idols ($) of this world had nothing to do with it. I was even asked to help you. So much goes on behind the scenes... Stay in New Zealand, move elsewhere, it doesn't matter. Just work on that quality of patience, and share what you can in the way you feel is best but remember that your actions and attitude have always been, and will continue to be observed by others. Don't take my word on this. Ask your friends, like ####. Read into this however you like, higher mind or not.

edit on 4-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: clarification.

edit on 4-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: same.

edit on 4-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: names removed. unimportant.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes I can plainly see, You do look down others Don't U?

And I guess U are Paranoid too, because I was NOT referring to you, but was referring to others through answering your post.

So try thinking again and get it right this time.

I never realized you were capable of writing so much BS.....
edit on 4-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yes I can plainly see, You do look down others Don't U?

And I guess U are Paranoid too, because I was NOT referring to you, but was referring to others through answering your post.

So try thinking again and get it right this time.
edit on 4-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

You've missed the entire point.

Why would I be paranoid, and of what? Who am I looking down upon?
I expressed regret that you were not continuing the discussion and the relevance of patience in "conspiracy" forums.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Take a good Long look in that mirror....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

U wander around in you emptiness, trying to convince others, but all I see is your Vomit you are gloating over...

You could never do anything for any one.

You are a Slave to this Impoverished world.

Face your realty before it is to late.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Don't let these morons run you off! There are many people reading & following with genuine interest & curiosity! It would be a shame to lose you to these fools. A website whose motto is "Deny Ignorance" runs rampant with the most ignorant folks known to man! It's almost funny if it wasn't so sad!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Enough. If anyone else in the thread wishes to continue the discussion relevant to "UFO" technology, I'd like to hear your comments as well.

Matrix, I don't need to prove anything here to anyone in these forums. They see how you are acting for themselves. You have tried time and again on the internet to share your "knowledge" but receive little to no interest after you reach a point. You are only what? 62 years old now, and your medical records state some things that are in obvious contrast to what you make it out to be, and other items you claim to be true are exaggerations. I told you, I was going to assist you but no matter your real job experience in geometric processing systems, your mind (health-wise) must be determined "sound" if you ever desired any kind of recruitment, help, or any other thing related to your goals. I will not trade arguments with you anymore. You've been at this for years. You're offered interest and help and you want to trade insults. Best of luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
WAAAIT FOR ITT....
Told u soo.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

What is the point finally. let's assume the craft work by virtue of an unexplained phenomena (there are so many around us that most scientific theories need to be updated deeply) what would be the use of it if we (our consciousness) could be able to learn how to manage the process in play for example when a person die (and..come back) , in case of remote-viewing, devination, telepathy, intuiton in general, out of body experiences and so on. In such a case we should be able to teletransport our consciousness everywhere and explore the universe instantaneously.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join