It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by interupt42

I will U2U you with Contact details...

Can you add me to that as well. Very interested in some videos.

This monkey likes pretty pictures and bright colors.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Thanks for the reply and I got your U2U contact info. I replied via my email because I can't U2U (I'm a newbie)

I look forward to the videos (any guess as to when?). I see that you feel that you don't have much time left and therefore are revealing what you know. Which leads me to a couple of other questions.

Q1. How did you come across this knowledge? I think you answered this while I was writing my reply. It appears that Aliens have taken you aboard their ship and shown you this technology.
Q2. Are there any texts, books, sites, videos, or other references that explain this knowledge to those interested?
Q3. Did you make the diagrams that you have provided or are they from other sources, books,people, etc?
Q4. Are you a Human from this earth?
Q5. How did you meet the Aliens?
Q6. Why did they select you?
Q7. What was the Aliens purpose in giving you this knowledge?

I will have a look at your other thread to see if you have answered those questions already.

edit on 31-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Quantum nano-mechanics prove that things once believed IMPOSSIBLE are in fact just limitations in certain understandings and nothing more, who is willing to admit that in 100 years the things we believed today will no longer be applicable?

Thank you so much for your Post and Support.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm under the impression that when he was taken aboard this vessel some knowledge was given to him and was able to be retained. (Kind of like transferring information to a hard drive).

Do you think there is life in our solar system OP? Your posts seem to indicate it's closer than we perceive it to be.

Was the craft given to us or taken by force?

Why would they want to help a world like ours where this tech would be used to wage wars and secure power?
edit on 31-1-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Do you think there is life in our solar system OP?

What you mean by Life? I was NOT shown any in this solar system..

But my understanding of LIFE Itself may be far Different than Yours.

My understanding is that the Dictionary "definitio" should be AWARENESS

Which does NOT exist anywhere inside this little universe of on Earth for that Matter.

We experience from the "Outside" of the Interactive Pictures in front of us in a Construct Scientists are yet to discover on Earth..

Too find out more...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"

Rather than in this thread.

Your posts seem to indicate it's closer than we perceive it to be.

BINGO.

In the sense of Understanding.

Was the craft given to us or taken by force?

Neither

WE "Species" are such a funny creature aren't we ???
This Includes my "Primate form" as well... LOL.

Why would they want to help a world like ours where this tech would be used to wage wars and secure power?

Power is a Human Illusion and such a stupid belief to acquire.
NOT meaning YOU are Stupid.... but US ALL in the Primate sense, of form... LOL.

It is NOT about the human Species nor Alien Species at all...

It is about LIFE NOT the so called Physical world, Adventure, Program whatever.

It involves the "Evolution" of a Processing Construct that originated from a Non-Dimensional Source... LOL.

If it was all about the Human Species the Human Species would NOT DIE....

A baby can understand this... LOL. So I guess I am a Baby of LIFE... LOL.

What you experience in the form of this little "Universe" is the COMMUNICATION between The "Inner" & "Outer" Mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So what did you encounter in your travels? You said it wasn't in this solar system? Was it anything like Avatar (the movie)? (As in surreal)

What did the landscape look like? The entities? How did you communicate with them (verbally or mentally)? Why do they have interest in visiting our home (planet).

You keep using the word "primate", "monkey" and saying "in my current form". What do you mean by this?

Did they program knowledge in your head that just happened to stick? The diagrams look pretty complex. Are these from memory or did you document this over the course of a couple of years.

Can you tell them to pick me up at my house and take me for a ride? (I'm serious)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Thanks for the reply and I got your U2U contact info. I replied via my email because I can't U2U (I'm a newbie)

I look forward to the videos (any guess as to when?). I see that you feel that you don't have much time left and therefore are revealing what you know. Which leads me to a couple of other questions.

Q1. How did you come across this knowledge? I think you answered this while I was writing my reply. It appears that Aliens have taken you aboard their ship and shown you this technology.
Q2. Are there any texts, books, sites, videos, or other references that explain this knowledge to those interested?
Q3. Did you make the diagrams that you have provided or are they from other sources, books,people, etc?

I will have a look at your other thread to see if you have answered those questions already.

edit on 31-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Q1. How did you come across this knowledge?

We that is to say All the "Partitions of LIFE NOT the Species go through these Experiences NOT just me. LOL.

I think you answered this while I was writing my reply. It appears that Aliens have taken you aboard their ship and shown you this technology.

YES Not only One Craft but many different types & Shapes.

Some Small others so Huge they are beyond peoples imagination.

NOT that I am aware of... but they may exist???

Notes taken as a result of being shown as I said a was given a lesson in Servicing both the Dynamic Converters as well as the Engines.
I was also given the knowledge regarding the Interfaces I am about to revealing in the other thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"

YES.

But awareness or LIFE exists on the Other Outer Plane in the Processing System of LIFE.
Explained in my other thread.

It is the result of a Process which takes place while in this program (Earth & Universe) as part of the "Evolution" of the Construct of the Processor which produces the Adventure or Story involving this little Universe.

Not just me as I am no different from you... LOL

Everyone goes through this at some stage... LOL.

The life time you have now, is only a chapter in a book... LOL.

Refer to above answers...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I know the question wasn't for me, but since we all have access to the same info...
Media muddles the senses, and implants several "false positives" that seem awesome but in pragmatic terms, have nothing to do with what is going on "out there" and "in here" things are infinitely 100% more awesome than any movie, even Avatar

If they wanted to talk to you or, wording it better, If it were meant for you to meet them, then I can assure you you would already have met them.

It is a process and it is due in time, sometimes a nudge is all that is needed, sometimes a shove, having the interest is in itself the first step on making contact, and maybe you already have met them, without knowing, as lots of things happen without us noticing them.

If you really want to contact the others, search for them, and wait for your time (I´m serious)

edit on 31-1-2012 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So what did you encounter in your travels?

So much it is impossible to put it all on ATS... LOL.

This has happened over a period of about 17 years.

You said it wasn't in this solar system? Was it anything like Avatar (the movie)? (As in surreal)

Some exceedingly strange but other areas NOT unlike Earth in many ways.

I witnessed many many different Species most who were showing me were very much human like in their form just as we have many different coloured races here..

Where I went. The strangest human like form I met had very pail blue skin.

What did the landscape look like?

Hell that's like trying to describe every landscape on earth and more. LOL...

It varied far more than you can imagine.

The entities? How did you communicate with them (verbally or mentally)?

Not spoken to very much at all in fact very little. Usually They communicated through Hand Gestures just as though you had gone to a Country not knowing their native language.

I heard many languages but wouldn't have a clue as to what was being said.

Some seemed to know English which did help at times but I got the Impression they accessed this knowledge as required.

Why do they have interest in visiting our home (planet).

Just part of the Story I guess (Universe)

You keep using the word "primate", "monkey" and saying "in my current form". What do you mean by this?

Our bodies we ("Partitions" of LIFE) experience through are a Primate NO ? perhaps Yes?

Did they program knowledge in your head that just happened to stick?

Often when "Technology" was being shown... LOL.

This was performed through the Processing System Responsible for All our experiences...

The diagrams look pretty complex.

Very Very simple when get familiar with them just like anything I suppose... LOL.

Are these from memory or did you document this over the course of a couple of years.

I have accumulated more than 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) drawings over the last 17 years explaining All. Like a picture Story... LOL.

Can you tell them to pick me up at my house and take me for a ride? (I'm serious)

It will inevitably happen sometime I guess. It happens to us all, at some stage of the Story (universe) in one life (experience ) or another...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

No truer Words Written...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
MT-
Once again you have blown me away with the direction your thread has taken. I don't really understand much of it but I believe in your sincerity and desire to inform. I will stick to it and perhaps, when the time is right, a light will turn on. Pun intended.
Always interested and still fascinated. Thanks for your efforts.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

I know you will come to understand sooner or later just be patient with yourself....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is certainly going back a few pages in this thread, and may garner more questions than anything else but, I do have to agree with you 100% regarding the "not being able to" photograph or electronic-device-capture anything near "craft" of this type while they are in the "on" mode.

WIthout going into too many details (the project I've worked on is more along the lines of the fabled "foo fighters"), the amount of electromagnetic radiation along with other forces at work around the "craft" just tear up any kind of documenting devices even with a fair amount of aluminum/gold/lead shielding. You CAN take images from a distance away from the affecting fields, and I can't speak for Matrix Travel.'s situation, but in my case there was never any opportunity to do so nor was the workspace out in the open where a camera could be safely fitted to film from a safe distance. An analog camera with leaded glass would work well enough, but honestly it would just show up as a blur of light.

Again, his project and my own differed enormously with what we were trying to accomplish but there is actually some truth to what he's talking about in regards to use of fielding to maintain lift (but apparently this can be done in more than one way), and the fact that once it's started it can not be shut off just on a whim.

The area of interest for me here is on more than a few levels.
edit on 31-1-2012 by SoulVisions because: slightly more succint

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi MT, me again..

I have two questions I'd like to ask you, to add to the others you've been asked thus far..

How old are you?

What part of the country are you in?

I have a couple others also.. lol, but don't want to over-populate one post with inundated questions for you

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Star 4 U...

Thank you for You Interest and support You are right on the Nail...

Thank you once again...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

You sir, have caught my full attention

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

How old are you?

TOO OLD ... LOL.

LOL I have Grand Children...

What part of the country are you in?

NOT in the USA...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sorry but we need to get back on Subject again, regarding Technology...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Matrix has posted so many little clues, intentionally or not I can't say, but in his posts regarding even the work he's done in the past. There aren't that many people who you'd come up with as a search result once you've put in the experience/jobs he's listed. Closed loop systems? So important.

Most individuals feel that you need a perpetual motion device with a greater output than input but this isn't the case at all. The "engine" that starts these types of devices he's mentioning rev the output up to a certain level; Once that inertia/speed/power is attained (that can be then "perpetually maintained") that's slightly higher than what is needed for the "craft" to maintain flight, the minimum excess output is used to "spark"/start other systems within which are closed loop themselves and generate their own energy but on a smaller scale. Repeat this step over and over to smaller systems and the only time you'll ever need a battery is for the initial kick-start.
edit on 31-1-2012 by SoulVisions because: clarity. The initial start-up as well as the re-tuning after a period of time. 2nd law of thermo... parts do wear.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here are some questions involving the tech you stated you worked on.

Where are they housed/located?
Who controls them (as in keeping them under wraps)?
Do the craft have any defense weapons on board?
Which countries military is most interested or working/developing/researching this tech?

I will ask another final question in this post until tomorrow. You said you saw different species (some human like and others not). Can you describe the ones that weren't? One of your drawings could suffice. I'm just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join