It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Ufos detected nearby Hubble Solar Array

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Again! A new stunning and amazing footage come from "streetcap1". The footage detect several "white bright objects" that fly nearby the Hubble Space Telescope. A micro debris storm? No one hit the telescope.

Thx to streetcap1

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
S&F!
Many times the videos with UFOs or objects passing by are blurry and cloudy. This was pretty crisp. Great find. As much as I enjoy these videos they can be very frustrating as I have no reference for size. I never know what the distance was or whether it was large or small. With as much space debris as we've now polluted space with its a wonder there isn't more crap whizzing by at 27,000 mph!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Difficult to discern and this is only a thought... if the object is able to reflect light on it's near side from a light source comming from the Hubble, it suggests that the object is very near - and reasonably small...??

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I would expect debris in space to spin around uncontrolably, these dosn't seem to spin.
But hard to see, a bit blurry.

Nice find

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps
reply to post by Arken

Difficult to discern and this is only a thought... if the object is able to reflect light on it's near side from a light source comming from the Hubble, it suggests that the object is very near - and reasonably small...??

I have to agree with you.
They look like tiny particles to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Holy cow!!!!! When did we launch a "Hubble Solar Array"?!?!? Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier in another thread, you have been around long enough that those of us with a head on our shoulders expect more from you. Your failure to "evolve" is an indication that you are either purposely trying to make the rest of us look stupid so no one takes this subject seriously, or you really are that dense (and I KNOW your not)

But to assume that the events in this video are alien or ufo related (and you know darn well what I mean) is a joke. To assume there is something here worth posting I would have to ignore the million other more reasonable causes in order to arrive at the LEAST LIKELY conclusion that would compel someone to post it here.

So let me get this straight. All you time and posting on here, and you still feel that reaching for the least likely conclusion first is doing us any good? But then again, your threads get hits, and that is usually the main goal of ignorance.
edit on 27-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Yeh, I've been searching for a thread of yours....oh wait...no flags.

What is the least likeliest conclusion?

There are aliens. The Bible and Sumerian texts confirm it. We are made FROM AND BY THEM.

Why they feel the need to check out Hubble? I'm not sure. Maybe they're different ones to the ones that visited, and probably still frequent, Earth.

Just watch Mauro Biglino and his literal translations of the Ancient Hebrew bible, done for the Vatican....yes, no sheet. Here's the thread. And UFOs above Harlem, here.

You need to grasp the concept that this planet.....is just one of many.

reply to post by Arken

Arken, small mistake by not doing a little bit of background work but still an interesting vid nonetheless.

Flag only.

edit on 27-1-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yeh, I've been searching for a thread of yours....oh wait...no flags.

Um yeah, there isn't anything worth making a thread about in this field that hasn't been already discussed. Interesting things to discuss for sure, but making a thread about something as ignorant as the MAJORITY of the threads around here is due to someone's personal need for an emotional input. I don't need to have ignorant people from around the world agree with why i say "aliens are here man!!!!! Check out this vid!!!!!!!". There are far too many people here that think flags amount to a hill of beans. You are one of them, congrats on displaying your ignorance. Of course you and your kind think that this subject is nothing more than a popularity contest of who gets the most views and flags, lol. Ignorance in the extreme. But hey, as long as you guys keep generating clicks your golden. The day your ignorance doesn't attract others this place will find a new marketing paradigm.

What is the least likeliest conclusion?

More often than not it is that "aliens did it" and things of that nature. Far too many around here understand grade school physics and science, therefore we get "aliens did it" all the time. And you folks wonder why this subject isn't taken seriously? You are your own worst enemy.

There are aliens. The Bible and Sumerian texts confirm it. We are made FROM AND BY THEM.

Man, thank you for clearing that up. This website and all of us can go pack up and go home now. Thank goodness there are folks like you out there that know the truth, and don't hesitate to tell the rest of us what it is (cue the guy saying I'm doing the same thing, lol......too bad he hasn't read AND understood my posts, lol)

Why they feel the need to check out Hubble? I'm not sure. Maybe they're different ones to the ones that visited, and probably still frequent, Earth.

Honestly, I couldn't make my point any better without your help, so I thank you. Now, off to go get your flags and stars, as you think that matters (unfortunately it only affirms your delusions and makes money for ATS LLC, but you wouldn't understand)

One thing I want to make clear, I don't have a problem with ATS LLC making money. I just wish that they didn't make money off the backs of the ignorant, while promoting it themselves. I don't blame them though, I own two houses thanks to the ignorant masses. Not my fault they give me their money, lol. The internet makes the whole money thing a little clouded for those around here that make the money for ATS LLC, but trust e, they make their money the same way I do.
edit on 27-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: Holy cow, I can't type.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Again! A new stunning and amazing footage come from "streetcap1". The footage detect several "white bright objects" that fly nearby the Hubble Space Telescope. A micro debris storm? No one hit the telescope.

Well, Arken, since you refuse to post even the mission number, much less the date/time of the video, and the air/ground and Mission Control commentary, you have absolutely no basis for claiming nobody hit the telescope. The game is by now pretty clear -- claim a video is unexplainable, and KEEP SECRET the contextual information that could allow a serious investigator to determine the prosaic explanation. If you played poker with that same lack of honesty down here in Texas, you'd go out the door feet first.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Well, Arken, since you refuse to post even the mission number, much less the date/time of the video, and the air/ground and Mission Control commentary, you have absolutely no basis for claiming nobody hit the telescope. The game is by now pretty clear -- claim a video is unexplainable, and KEEP SECRET the contextual information that could allow a serious investigator to determine the prosaic explanation. If you played poker with that same lack of honesty down here in Texas, you'd go out the door feet first.

Lack of honesty? WTH!!!!

Stay calm Jimmy. Very, very calm Jimmy.

This video isn't mine but by "Streetcap1", as I clearly say in the Opening Post.
So, if you find this video interesting, if you want analyze it deeply and if you are a serious investigator, like you said, ask directly to Streetcap1!

Oh, by the way, PLEASE: Stay on topic an do not post on members!!.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This was posted a few months ago.

It turned out to be something floating inside of the craft in between the window and the camera.

Phage debunked it pretty definitely.

The original footage (uncut) showed it moving diagonally right/down then suddenly changing direction and moved left.

I'll see if I can find a link

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This video isn't mine but by "Streetcap1", as I clearly say in the Opening Post.
So, if you find this video interesting, if you want analyze it deeply and if you are a serious investigator, like you said, ask directly to Streetcap1!

Arken, are you confessing that you are not a serious investigator, and are you expressing a preference for self-imposed ignorance so as not to threaten your thrills at seeing 'unexplainable' stuff that is deliberately unsolvable?

The saddest part, aside from your wasted brainpower and enthusiasm, misdirected towards counterfeit mysteries, is that there is a real possibility that some such videos could contain very important data. They all need to be examined.

But muddying the waters with an avalanche of noise is harmful in its distracting from, and camouflaging over, potentially important scenes.

That makes you part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Does that still give you a thrill?

Please strive to help, rather than hinder, the push towards a better understandings of the unknowns that surround us.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Maybe a misundertanding due the language barrier... but
So seems that you are the judge here, and decide on what is and what is not, legit?

Brrrrr.... (thrill) What strange and irregular mental process to say what?

YOU are the (presumed) researcher, not me.
I'm only courious, like many other member here, and post something that, in my personal opinion, merit an open discussion. Something is real and sometime is not, and maybe sometime (but only sometime
) I could be wrong.

So you can clear us if and why the footage is legit or not.
No reference, no mission number, data/time....ok.

But it is odd? It is strange? Or whatever?

I'm here to learn even from you Jimmy, but only if you erase your excessive self esteem, and don't be rude.... no more Jimmy.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like space clams to me

Probably makes some pretty good cosmic chowder

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I guess these are some of the ancient events filmed in December 1993:

www.ufoinfo.com...

So hardly new.

Would appreciate Jim Oberg's thoughts.

new topics

top topics