It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA sample to be taken from students before allowed to take SAT college entrance exams -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

DNA sample to be taken from students before allowed to take SAT college entrance exams.

Natural News

Standardized testing is a common method by which colleges and universities evaluate the competency of applying high school students. But an increasing amount of students are cheating on such tests, which has caused lawmakers in New York to consider actually harvesting "digital DNA" from students and applying it to special ID cards that students would be required to furnish both before and after taking the SAT or ACT exams to prove their identities.

There's no stopping Digital ID / Chipping. There just isn't. If it's not to stop the loss of children it's to stop children from cheating. Every where you turn it's another 'gotta have that Digital ID/Chip. This snowball is rolling so fast downhill it's already (IMO) gargantuan.

...the technology has the potential to be widely abused by the government, as it could eventually be used to force compliance with totalitarian dictates like forced medication or vaccination.

If a student is not up to date with his or her recommended vaccinations, for instance, he or she could one day be barred from certain opportunities, including the freedom to go to college. There is really no limit to the type of control that could be exerted over individuals if such technology becomes the norm.

'There is no limit to the type of control that could be exerted over the individuals...'

Digital DNA the new DNA

Digital DNA is everywhere. From frequent shopper cards to digital photos, EZPass toll booth technology to emails, and smartphones to Word documents, every time an individual uses technology a digital stream of evidence is left behind that law enforcement agencies can use to trace their actions.

It's an avalanche coming, not an out of control snowball! And I disagree with the following:

As laws governing digital evidence struggle to keep pace with changes in technology, Andrew Hildebrand, the associate dean of DeVry University’s College of Business and Management, said, “Yes, we should be worried, but not to the point of paralysis.”

“But this is a national dialog that needs to take place,” he said.

By the time we get a 'national dialog' started? It will be too late - IMO. We need action now, not more talk!

peace

edit on 27-1-2012 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I am afraid we are too late my friend.

Its only been possible to "easily" research this NWO plan, since the birth of the internet.

And even with the information freely available, still many don't believe, that their government would take away their freedom and privileges, given half a chance.

And that's what it is - it is happening, the information is out there, but people are in denial, and won't realise until there is nothing that can be done.

I am hoping more for breakout of war, than round up of civilians........at least we might stand a chance to escape in war, we won't be escaping from any "FEMAlike" camps, that I am sure of.

VOTE RON PAUL, please for the love of god.

He's not perfect, but he comes a darn sight closer than any other candidate ever has

Lets fix this society

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join