It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divers find large, unexplained object at bottom of Baltic Sea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
machineslikeus.com...

The gov will now blackmail, threaten, or approach these guys privately if they were to find anything ET. They will now secure the site, and make every attempt to hide this find.
Now this find will never SEE the light of day.

I guarantee that they will create some false story and make it very believable as long as it is NOT a UFO.
I am very upset at how naive and dumb for bringing it out to the open…

They are so smart and so stupid in the area of common sense.
FIND the truth yourselves, gather evidence, put it ALL online and make it viral so the gov cannot stop it, why would you ruin this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am sure this was found last year-

If it is a UFO - its already been salvaged

Existing thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-1-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: Thread added

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Its either the millenium falcon or a damaged Cylon craft from BSG

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Thank you for the post, but, as per the previous comment, there's other posts about this, several in fact.

This is OLD news.

Please, no disrespect intended, but, please, use the SEARCH function thoroughly before posting. It's a common mistake. No worries.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

If your right or wrong there is hundred of pages about it just being found,something fishy about it maybe it needs more checking into.It may of just received the money to dive to the area.
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&c lient=firefox-a#q=Divers+find+large,+unexplained+object+at+bottom+of+Baltic+Sea&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=294&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&prmd=imvn su&ei=uYEiT-TWLMectwfms5S6Cw&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=64471b4f933ac9cd&biw=1280&bih=655

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This has been posted about a dozen times over the last 24h

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Highergrounds

Thank you for the post, but, as per the previous comment, there's other posts about this, several in fact.

This is OLD news.

Please, no disrespect intended, but, please, use the SEARCH function thoroughly before posting. It's a common mistake. No worries.
I think they just now dived in the area because they were waiting for better weather so this may be original news when it was found so but they may of just dived.but be sure you wont know the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

can somebody list interesting points of the video since i have no audio

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Seabed Stargate? I've put it (left) alongside the Peru Stargate (right) for comparison, I've also highlighted the section I am referring to.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highergrounds
FIND the truth yourselves, gather evidence, put it ALL online and make it viral so the gov cannot stop it, why would you ruin this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!

They actually did a pretty good job making it viral, they have a huge facebook group which i am part of for months already. And yesterday they actually had a story on CNN about that find.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Old boat with hull split in half no doubt.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The "old boat" is the size of a jumbo jet...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

can somebody list interesting points of the video since i have no audio
They don't tell much more than we allready know, but one interesting point was, that they have found another smaller circular object nearby, and they also point out that it's definitely something, but they don't know what.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
First I saw of this, so even though others have posted this, thanks.

Sad this stuff doesn't get more attention, while too many cheap shot political posts get too much attention.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

60 Metres, plenty of old ships that size or greater.

Edit: Example, Thomas W. Lawson, length 145 metres, enough to fit two "Jumbos".
edit on 27/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
From the Ocean Explorer website oceanexplorer.se...

2011-10-10
Tickets for the submarine expeditions to the the disc anomaly, "The Baltic Discovery", will be sold to the highest bidders but will be fixed to a minimum price in the vicinity of $ 15 000.-. Ocean X Team together with Silvercrest Submarines and some event agents are at the moment working with the details to make it possible to go down with the submarine.

More information is soon to come.

2011-10-06
A possible "once in a life time" experience will be offered to interested companies or private persons who would like to participate when the circular, or disc shaped anomaly will be explored. A passenger submarine will take the passengers down to the sea floor and over the anomaly. It's an opportunity to be the first, or one of the first peoples in the world who with their own eyes will see what ever is down there.

We have has started collaboration with the submarine company Silver Crest Submarines.

www.silvercrestsubmarines.co.uk[/ex[

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Paying $15000 with the possibility to see absolutely nothing, that doesnt sound suspicious or greedy at all

The anomaly has been discussed before and its just as inclusive now as it was back then. Could be a wreck, could be anything. The Millenium Falcon is still my best bet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The hook has been set, now well just have to wait and see how many 15000$ customers line up........
It sounds just like some marketing scheme......though i hope not.....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello

This is old news. That was found in July of last year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join