It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Fran Drescher believes she and her ex-husband were abducted by aliens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highergrounds
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I wonder if they could implant 4 buttons on a female (1)on(2)clean(3)cook(4)off..there could be one or two more functions,kinda depended on how she was built ....I would be pushing the off button alot

^
As a note, when Fran doesn't use that force accent, she isn't anywhere as annoying and even @ in her twilight years, she isn't hard on the eyes. Plus she had the most dangerous part of her removed...

Back on topic...

I guess any and everything is possible, but I'm not really sold on the hugeness of the abduction movement. I guess a first hand experience would dramatically alter my opinion.

Derek

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

LOL i agree. thats funny!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by gladtobehere

I'ts a possibility, they could have also chosen where she lives and who she meets.
most people are a little to fast in denying any other possibility other than something natural or by chance.
And im thinking she came to this conclusion by joining the dots and putting two and two together.
More people are speaking out about their encounters now.

My husband swears he dreamt about me years before we meet.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 27/1/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

I dreamt about my partner too

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Brett

Hello there
Do you recall anything unusual about how you met one another?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Brett

Hello there
Do you recall anything unusual about how you met one another?

Love and harmony
Whateva

Im so very sorry for the late reply
i dont get notifications.

Theres alot i can say about this, some of it sounds weird and unbelievable, but to answer your question, we both moved into same appartment block around the same time thats how we met, became close friends and it all went from there. Probably doesnt sound unusual.

But for me its how we got there, thats the real story. I shouldnt really talk about all of this cause most of it is very personal and i most likely wont share many details, some i havent even told my partner about.

I keep writing stuff and deleting it cause i dont think this is the right place to probably discuss it, i'll say one last thing, we were/are mean't to be together, we Love each other dearly and i can truely say i am with My Dream Girl

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by errihu

Implying that women don't rape, murder or can be very controlling.

Also, I like Fran. It's an interesting story, and if she honestly didn't believe it, would she just come out and say this for the lols? I doubt it, as most people who claimed to be abducted are ridiculed. Not saying it really happened, just saying I believe she really believes it happens.

(Starting to sound like Bert from Soap here.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join