It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living inside an organism, waiting to be born.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have entertained an idea about humans, and our lives for a bit.

What if we are not yet born? Before the religious folk jump on me, i don't mean like born again, in that sense.

I see ourselves living in an organism, an organism, waiting to give birth, to us. Us infants, who are merely being transformed, and moulded, shaped into what we will become. The whole universe, in that sense is an organism, and we, are part of it.

A time will come however, that we are born, from this organism, when this symbiotic relationship with our surroundings will come to pass. Then, and only then, will we be indeed, reborn, into whatever it is we must be.

It does not matter if we are alive or dead, at this point of rebirth, for as long as you have lived, at one point of time, in this universe, you will be born into another form. I am not advocating, reincarnation, or such, rather a different take.

Reborn again as humans, but in another dimension, another universe, where you will then grow, from the babies we are now, into adults.

This live is only temporary, and i do believe there must be something beyond this.

Ok, all this is of course mere speculation, but i just felt the need to share.

Thanks.

vvv

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There are many a lot of threads that come out like your thread so you are not alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I was thinking the exact same thing today - That the human body and the mind are not end or final products as an egg (or a seed) is not a final product. And on a larger scale - the planet itself is like an egg that provides opportunity for maturity and growth. We are born from the mother's womb but are still born as eggs and if that egg hatches, that is the second birth. If we don't, we die still inside the shell.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Paraphrasing Terrence McKenna: "Body and matter are the placenta of the soul."

Always found it a pretty amazing quote and perspective to have, cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I think you are right in a sense, we are only young in the full scheme of life and progression. we have much learning to do in this reality/life/experience, and the next.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This thread is for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I have entertained an idea about humans, and our lives for a bit.

What if we are not yet born? Before the religious folk jump on me, i don't mean like born again, in that sense.

I see ourselves living in an organism, an organism, waiting to give birth, to us. Us infants, who are merely being transformed, and moulded, shaped into what we will become. The whole universe, in that sense is an organism, and we, are part of it.

A time will come however, that we are born, from this organism, when this symbiotic relationship with our surroundings will come to pass. Then, and only then, will we be indeed, reborn, into whatever it is we must be.

It does not matter if we are alive or dead, at this point of rebirth, for as long as you have lived, at one point of time, in this universe, you will be born into another form. I am not advocating, reincarnation, or such, rather a different take.

Reborn again as humans, but in another dimension, another universe, where you will then grow, from the babies we are now, into adults.

This live is only temporary, and i do believe there must be something beyond this.

Ok, all this is of course mere speculation, but i just felt the need to share.

Thanks.

vvv

That is quite wierd...I was just reading a chapter of The Once and Future King by T H White, and the badger (that the Wart is transformed into a badger to meet) reads him his dissertation on 'Man', and he says pretty much what you just did. But differently, I'm not implying plagarism you understand, but he concluded that humans are unmade, but because we chose to be so, we are all the more closer, and heard, by the 'creator'.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The Universe is the most Perfect Lifeform possible, also known as God or Source or WTF.

As to you living in that lifeform, the answer is twofold:

You as in Human form = No!
You as in Soul form = Yes!

You are part of an experiment in Chaos.

Welcome to Hell!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

join