It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An odd dream last night, one I am contemplating.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Yesterday was an uneventful day, and I went to bed as normal, I dream on a regular basis and read books about dream interpretations but last nights dream has left me in a bit of a quandry.

I don't remember how it started ( as in most dreams ) but definately remember the middle and end of it, I was where I used to live about 15 years ago on my old high street ( for those that know it was St. Johns road at Clapham Junction, London ) and I was stood on the south side of the street facing towards the big department store near the station and it was daytime, light enough to notice I had a green pictographic tattoo on my left forarm ( sleeve like almost) I couldn't understand how I got it or what it meant so I paid no attention to it, however I could hear voices on the air but they weren't coming from the people that I could see on the street and these others seemed to not be able to hear them.

The voices were sad, almost crying out for help, lamenting over what we'd consider mundane, money, cars, upto the magestic asking about loved ones, the voices were soft almost whispers for the most part but there were a couple of shouts demanding moneys and treasures , they were uncomfortable to hear.

I was worried that I was mad but then I felt one of these voices 'touch' me and I felt all their hopes, dreams and desires as I seemed to absorb it, I could hear it louder in my mind and knew that it was a person, lost, alone and looking for something.

I decided to go wandering and collect as many of these souls as I could and when I got loaded with what seemed hundreds I moved without realising from my old high street to what looked like a rather gothic cathedral.
I had no recollection of how I got there just that I popped from here to there.

There was some writing on the wall , 2 plaques one with a green border one with a red and both had the same pictographs as on my tattoo.
The plaques looked like what you'd consider the 10 commandments to be written like, but there was a list on one and a single line of the other.

The Red plaque was a list of things like ' Eternal Money' , 'Eternal Power', 'Eternal control over others' etc and at the top of the plaque was a line with what I understood to be a name of sorts 'By the Power of Ecqviscious' ( whatever that meant I have no idea)..

The Green plaque had a single line and was this 'Eternal Peace'. and had no name that I can remember.

There were to alters both of the same Gothic material ( think 'Nemesis Now' range of products and you get my drift, same colours and celtic banding adorned both alters), one was a rectangle box with red banding and the other a cross with green banding and I understood I had to get my 'charges' the souls I was carrying into the altars but which one, the voices couldn't see what I was seeing but I heard them, the loudest were demanding that I take them to the red box and the quiet ones wanted out anywhere I could place them.

I was mixed as to what i should do as there was no option to seperate them from me without touching one the alters as one fate was shared by all, ( its a Star Trek line I know but it was applicable) I decided that the desires of the many outweighed the needs of the few and touched the Green cross altar, there was a gentle sigh of relief and then I awoke.

I remember quite a bit of the dream vividly but not the name above the cross altar, I'm not a religeous guy and the cross seemed out of place but I think it needed to be there as some sort of foundation as I DO feel the the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and the few that only want for themselves can get used to peace if they get a taste of it by looking after others ahead of themselves. They would have a greater quality oflife if they chose peace about material.

So if you were given the choice which would you go for, Peace or Wealth?

edit on 27/1/12 by DataWraith because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Peace, absolutely.

Like you, i dream a lot, and very vividly, i have had many dreams and also try to explain them the best i can.

I think it's always difficult for an outsider to explain someones dreams as the dreams themselves are very, very personal.

I don't need to tell you that you should look at what you have been thinking about lately or going through personally, as you seem to already acknowledge this. But if i had to describe it from my point of view, it looks like you are looking at society from the perspective of someone higher up, who does not need the primitive materialistic items that the average person here on Earth does. It could mean that you want you people to choose peace over wealth/power, or it could mean it from a personal view. Or it could mean that something is coming up in the future where people will need to choose. Or possibly you will need to help people choose.

Don't think that dreams aren't a sign of things to come, i have had many vivid dreams that have actually had a very serious and real part in the real world, not so much a prediction of the future, but dreaming about real problems, and having those problems turn about to be legitimate.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
When I was at my lowest I have ever been in my life I was offered money (from whatever we choose to call it) and I told the messenger that "Money will not make me happy" in a nice way verbely but with a rought edge in my mind. What I got instead was temporary harmony when I am not preoccupied with the world. The offer was to me an insult. No money or power can buy my soul/spirit/silence.

new topics

join