It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second coming... Just a dream or something more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I had a dream... This was some time ago, but I just realized I never posted it.

I'm at a diner, a familiar diner in the dream, but I couldn't put a name to it when I woke up... We walk in and are waiting to be sat. I'm with my family and as I look around it seems everybody I've ever met and know are also at this diner awaiting a seat or sitting already.

My eyes continue to scan the room as I nod and gesture to all the familiar people.

As we sit by the window and wait I notice everybody's attention seems to be fixed in our general direction. At first I assume I've done something embarrassing, but quickly realize they are actually looking past me and through the window.

I look outside to see what appears to be a storm rolling in, a thick dark cloud. I hear people shouting tornado, others insisting its a thunder storm. But as my eyes focus and this object nears I begin to tune in to what sounds like trumpets, an orchestra of sound, but as my focus increases the chaos seems to have order.

I quickly realize and announce to the room, guys... This is no storm, this is Jesus returning with his army of angels!

Voice levels begin to rise, what was once a mermer is now excited and frantic voices all shouting over one another, they fall into the distance and I soon tune them out and my attention narrows in on the beautiful site before me.

As this cloud nears it seems to transform as my eyes focus on individual figures instead of the object as a whole...

I see white angels that appear to be feminine and grayish black angels that appear masculan.

Within seconds we are surrounded, the white angels picking people up, women, children, men and cradling them as they retreat to the skies. The grey masculan angels are holding swords and slaughtering the wicked. Stabbing, slicing, cutting... It's all happening at once, mothers screaming as babies are lifted to safety, others shouting as they attempt to run, and others standing calmly awaiting their destiny.

My eyes scan attempting to focus in on faces, who among us is saved, who is not, but I can't see a single face... My vision blocked from this truth, or is it perhaps that our destinies are not yet determined?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I noticed while you were thinking about yourself in the beginning ...(i read it and believe what ever)...Me,Myself and I,thats where it's at.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
I had a dream... This was some time ago, but I just realized I never posted it.

I'm at a diner, a familiar diner in the dream, but I couldn't put a name to it when I woke up... We walk in and are waiting to be sat. I'm with my family and as I look around it seems everybody I've ever met and know are also at this diner awaiting a seat or sitting already.

My eyes continue to scan the room as I nod and gesture to all the familiar people.

As we sit by the window and wait I notice everybody's attention seems to be fixed in our general direction. At first I assume I've done something embarrassing, but quickly realize they are actually looking past me and through the window.

I look outside to see what appears to be a storm rolling in, a thick dark cloud. I hear people shouting tornado, others insisting its a thunder storm. But as my eyes focus and this object nears I begin to tune in to what sounds like trumpets, an orchestra of sound, but as my focus increases the chaos seems to have order.

I quickly realize and announce to the room, guys... This is no storm, this is Jesus returning with his army of angels!

Voice levels begin to rise, what was once a mermer is now excited and frantic voices all shouting over one another, they fall into the distance and I soon tune them out and my attention narrows in on the beautiful site before me.

As this cloud nears it seems to transform as my eyes focus on individual figures instead of the object as a whole...

I see white angels that appear to be feminine and grayish black angels that appear masculan.

Within seconds we are surrounded, the white angels picking people up, women, children, men and cradling them as they retreat to the skies. The grey masculan angels are holding swords and slaughtering the wicked. Stabbing, slicing, cutting... It's all happening at once, mothers screaming as babies are lifted to safety, others shouting as they attempt to run, and others standing calmly awaiting their destiny.

My eyes scan attempting to focus in on faces, who among us is saved, who is not, but I can't see a single face... My vision blocked from this truth, or is it perhaps that our destinies are not yet determined?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

No offense, but you didn't dream this after watching Dogma did ya?

It sounds similiar.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This world rewards evil.

Your dream was....just a dream.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
I noticed while you were thinking about yourself in the beginning ...(i read it and believe what ever)...Me,Myself and I,thats where it's at.

I don't get it? What do u mean

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Why did u just quote me, and then say nothing?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I've seen dogma? Don't remember that in it at all, but no... To answer your question I don't believe I watched it around this time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Cool dream, but I don't think it was a prophetic one.
The angels won't be slaughtering and personally I don't think there will be any diners left at that time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
hmmm, lets see.... white angels, feminine (nurturers) embracing the 'Saved' people & whisking them to safety
while the darker male angels brandish swords to slay & hack off limbs of the un-saved

Dr Freud, what do you say about this?

where is the black robed & black cowled Grim-Reaper with the Scythe a stylized 'Death' figure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythe
A scythe consists of a wooden shaft about 170 centimetres (67 in) long called a snaith, snath, snathe or sned (modern versions are sometimes made from metal ...
War scythe - Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ... -

edit on 27-1-2012 by St Udio because: oops TMI

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Reminded me of that movie Legion where people at a diner are fighting off hordes sent by God to kill everyone but the Archangel Michael has come to Earth and takes up arms with rifles and machine guns to help the humans in the diner because he still has faith in mankind.

A storm rolls in near the beginning but the storm is actually locusts and the trumpets sound off quite a lot.

Pretty cool movie too, I liked it anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree... Probably just a dream, but I thought I'd share anyway...

Legion was a great movie, I agree!

Lol about fraud

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would not be so quick to dismiss the dream. When you can remember a dream in that great of detail, and then recall it at a later time, no matter what reason it surfaced again, there is something in the dream of importance. I have found that most dreams are intended for the dreamer and their waking life, but not all. There are some dreams that have a greater purpose, or greater intent then for just the dreamer alone. In the case of your dream, I would try to recall what was happening in your life at the time of the dream, that will answer many questions. If you would start to write down the dreams including the date, you would see how these "messages" can be interpreted.

PLPL

new topics

top topics

join