It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction on the Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Scary dream while seeing with my own eyes the nuns and clergy running from fire inside the Vatican, books burned, artifacts destroyed. Alot of the Vatican outside trees were burning, smoke smells like gasoline all over the place. Inside was a hallway with purple floors or it could have been a purple wall with a black triangle on a wall inside of a pictureframe , faithful people were gathering as the only safe place inside the building. Not sure if the Vatican was destroyed completely but alot was damaged. Someone caused the massive fire damage intentionally as the clergy were talking.

The pope was not harmed.

I don't hate the Vatican but this was my dream. This occurred during daylight and it was on an April.

edit on 26-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Me thinks you have been reading 100s of the same predictions written long before you entered this world

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

What part of the Vatican? It's a small city with many areas, streets between them and it's own Rail station just to give perspective of their status. lol...

St Peter's Basilica or the Sistine Chapel? Given everything else going on in the world right now, that's a disturbing thought. I'd hate to see someone do something so insane out of a sense of cause or anything else. A thing like that could change the course of history, even in modern times.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

What part of the Vatican? It's a small city with many areas, streets between them and it's own Rail station just to give perspective of their status. lol...

St Peter's Basilica or the Sistine Chapel? Given everything else going on in the world right now, that's a disturbing thought. I'd hate to see someone do something so insane out of a sense of cause or anything else. A thing like that could change the course of history, even in modern times.

Sorry have no idea what the Vatican looks like haven't even seen it online or in person, all I know is its in Rome.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well looks like I'm going back to bed cause its 12: 11 at night

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Sorry have no idea what the Vatican looks like haven't even seen it online or in person, all I know is its in Rome.

so why are you calling it the Vatican?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I seem to wonder how your religion has totally corroded whats left of your mind....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Inside was a hallway with purple floors or it could have been a purple wall with a black triangle on a wall inside of a pictureframe

I found a couple of things about purple related to the vatican.

Purple

Purple can symbolize pain, suffering, and therefore mourning and penitence. [color=gold] It is the liturgical color for the Season of Lent. It is also the color of royalty, so traditionally has also been used for Advent and is still used in Catholic churches. However, Blue is replacing purple for Advent in many Protestant churches.

Interesting, as Lent starts in April.

And this bit was a detail about Nero's Purple Marble Bathtub,
which is in the Vatican. There is a picture of the Tub at the link.

Porphyry marble is worth 20,000 euros per cubic inch! Too bad most of it is on display at the Vatican.

flicker.com/photos

And lastly I find this phrase pops up a lot
when talking about the Pope meeting or speaking.

...they rolled out the purple carpet out of his window ...

David Grouchy

edit on 26-1-2012 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join