It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I found this forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello, glad I found this forum. There seems to be some really good information here. I hope I can end up adding to the forum in the future. Website looks really FANTASTIC!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'll help you out .......
two sentences is not really a good introduction and will not get you many replies,
but an exellent try ..... add a little more meat to your potatos lol
welcome tho

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulaLewis

Hi Paula, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I for one don't care much for lengthy introductions... With that said, welcome - I was really glad to find such a quality forum, as well. Not many others can compare.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Warm Welcome to ATS Paula...enjoy the ride....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes, welcome you have found a place in the universe like no other...

Don't get discouraged if you, get flamed for some of your opinions, Stick to your convictions but never be too closed minded as to not, at least entertain what another has to say about a given subject...they just may be on to something...looking forward to your input and, a fresh outlook is never a bad thing.

More the merrier, and, "better out then in," as Shrek says.

Welcome

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulaLewis

Welcome to the Disneyland for Conspiracy Theorist...!

* Please be sure you are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. So please make sure you are mentally fit with a strong stomach.

* Be open-minded enough to know that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect, you actually might learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* So buckle up, keep the arms within your comfort zone and have fun...!

Johnny

BTW.. Make sure to check out those links posted by the Moderator above, they will save you a lot of stress and future frustrations!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
PaulaLewis

,You do not say what sort of stuff interests you. Have you come here looking to post on certain topics?

new topics

top topics

join