It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Satan Created the Universe! Viewer Discretion IS Advised!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I totally forgot that i can't argue with an idiot because they will bring me down to thier level and beat me with experience

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Satan was just a fallen angel, he wasn't a god. Maybe what you're getting at is we are just another brick in the wall or a chain link in the chain of life. You're logic is a little strange and saying ,everything that has a beginning has an end , is somehow evil and an absolute that evil is behind all of life. If Satan had that kinda power why would he be confined to hel* and the leader there ?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Confusion42

satan,,sarcasm,,the most eliquent speaker in all of,,,GODS CREATION,,
sarcasm,,
don't know,,
never met him.

Me.
edit on 26-1-2012 by BobAthome because: felt like it.

Oh, you silly Creationist!

You see, I was once an Evolutionist! And I argued against you Creationist! And you Creationist based logic is what I used to come up with the secret that is the proof that Satan created the Universe.

Why do you say "God's Creation" what proof do you have that it wasn't Satan's creation, what proof do you have that would disproof my OP?

None!

And if an evolutionist once to chime in, than be warned! Your fact based, logically sound, experimental based and peer reviewed evidence is magic evidence and proof that Satan has been influencing your science!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

While it is certainly a most amusing proposition I see at least 1 small flaw. Not to mention the subtle use of caps, line spacing and warped logic while still presenting it all in a professional and artistic manner...

Subscribing to the theory that the number 666 is somehow inherently evil would also require a belief in the faith system that contains that reference. It was a good rant though and gave me a chuckle.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

"but Satan wants us to suffer" so really he wasn't lieing,,just,, opening there eyes too
whose TRUTH,,
his or GODS,,
did GOD mind naked fear,, obviously, yes,,,
and god said "u ____________ didnt you?
and did the man stand up and say "yes God i did, and i take full resposability for my actions"
and GOD said,, ok,, thanks just wanted too know,,
ohh wait thats not how it went.

Me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
Your perception is flawed regarding this matter. Christians believe sickness and death are a result of sin being brought into the world and one day paradise will be restored.

ROMANS 8

Present Suffering and Future Glory

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that[h] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

Oh, but you see. After studying the creationist method of "quote mining," I was now do as many a creationist will do and cherry pick your quote here to back up the Satan created the Universe proof.

If a God-Creationist can cherry pick those pesky Evolutionist, than surly you have no problem with a "Satan-Creationist" to cherry pick the cherry pickers.

18 I consider that our present sufferings are the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to bondage to decay and brought into the glory of god

Look at that! The scripture says that suffering is glory! And I believe they mis-translated the word God, it should say Satan.

So look, your own quote proves Satan is Creator!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Ghost375

"but Satan wants us to suffer" so really he wasn't lieing,,just,, opening there eyes too
whose TRUTH,,
his or GODS,,
did GOD mind naked fear,, obviously, yes,,,
and god said "u ____________ didnt you?
and did the man stand up and say "yes God i did, and i take full resposability for my actions"
and GOD said,, ok,, thanks just wanted too know,,
ohh wait thats not how it went.

Me.

How do you know what God said? How do you know it wasn't Satan?

Do you have proof?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Stop Confusion you're killing me!!!!!!!
I can't believe no one has called you out yet

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join