It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF, How Are you going to see DI in Wembley?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have been pondering this for a while.
Most of us here are worrying about not just the state of the UK economy, but financial collapse throughout the world.
Another 'worry' on this years agenda is the possibility of WW3.
Then we have the ever increasing infringments rapidly leaching into our freedoms and liberties.
We could add to the list some sort of cataclysmic act of nature.
Add to that the looming food shortages.
To finish off we'll add the UFO/Alien scenario too.

My main one is probably the economy and the lack of food and fuel that will follow in its wake.

So are we worrying over nothing?
David Icke is constantly warning us of our enslavement into the elites insiduous population reduction plans. He joins all the dots and makes it all sound so plausible, especially as we can see with our own eyes many things he has been saying all these years, never wavering from his message years ago. Just seems to be adding "told you so" to his lectures.

So why does this man book the Wembley Arena, with the capacity to hold the biggest audience in the UK on October 27th this year?

So does it mean non of the above I have listed are not going to happen before then? Can we all take a breather? Or being a conspiracy site....have we missed something? Because if any of the above happen to send the world into the turmoil that is supposed to bring about a rise in our consciousness, then I can see David lecturing to an empty stadium.

Just asking

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
maybe it means david is a smart business man. book a huge show for a date after the economy should collapse. then...if it does...you have all that money and your bunker built. not like people are gonna be able to come get their money back. and...if things are still pumping come october...do the show! smart business to me.

or maybe he is just rolling the dice like everyone else...gonna stall and drag it out all year long and round up as much money as he can. maybe he'll get surprised.

here an idea for you records nerds...go look up his previous seminars. see if it is normal for him to start selling tickets nearly a year in advance. or is this the first time? a pattern change perhaps?

interesting catch there angelc...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ww3 is not a probability but an inevitability. but most likely it won't effect the citizens of n.america in as much as ww1 and ww2 didn't touch u.s. soil.

but that won't mean that millions won't die in the middle east and the koreas.

and a proxy war most likely be fought with nato forces against a n.korean and chinese alliance like the korean war.

but, the chinese have the capability to strike u.s. soil. as long as nato troops don't set foot on chinese soil the war should be contained.

taiwan would surely be annexed. if the chinese can walk away with that prize, they would consider ww3 a victory.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Perhaps it is for the booking money he recieved, I dont know just a guess

new topics

top topics

join