It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torsion Physics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

See you lost me when you said military...had me goin there for a while.....Military means your a programmed monkey that hits the button or pulls the trigger and gets a banana. And they teach the same yes man science the Gov does.

Even math can be proven wrong friend. There are no absolutes in this world, it all occurs under different status of degrees.....and while this particular source material may be somewhat bumkiss..the theory of such certainly exists to be explored.

Why would you deny that? BTW I am counting on your huge sense of pride to make you respond in which that makes you very predictable.....

Im not doing this to piss you off, Im doing it to prove a point.......do you get it yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

It absolutely makes it less interesting because on many levels he's a fraud...it cheapens it

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by BooKrackers

It absolutely makes it less interesting because on many levels he's a fraud...it cheapens it

A lie can be just as fascinating as the truth.....and in the end, don't all lies hold a half truth to em? Ask yourself what is truth?

Truth is not always factual from a certain perspective....If you believe with every fiber the keyboard is actually a can of Pringles.....then Bon Appetite'. That does not make it true.....to a normal understanding of truth and how we perceive it, but to you...its delicious...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
reply to post by 46ACE

I find your lack of grasp disturbing.....look at this logically....

Your on a conspiracy web site that means you generally keep an open mind....right? No not you....You just came to push your own ideas of reality as fact......

Ever think maybe the OP is on to something? When you consider that even today's science is guess work in a white coat....what makes the OP's post impossible? I actually think some of this is fascinating

Fiction often is. You follow it and Hoaglund and Bearden all you want ; after all it is(we were told!)" irrefutable" right? ( I know b.s. when I smell it; he can't even explain it without new age "woo" words....and he"wrote" it.) I used to believe in alot of the crap that passes through these halls.I don't belong here anymore.

Thank you OP for posting it.

Oh I forgot you went through the public school system didn't you?

See? I can be a smarmy jerk too...your turn hoss....

edit on 27-1-2012 by BooKrackers because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The ops theory when broken down into it's most basic elements says that there are toroidal structures that interact electromagnetically giving us the position of the planets and their rotation. That's a fine preface but what about some detail? Any detail whatsoever? "There are toroids out there...just accept it" is all we get. And the explanation of their interactions is at primary school level. They attract and repel each other...and there is resonance at work somehow. Really...how? what, when, where, why etc

And the "this theory is correct, don't bother thinking about it" is ridiculous...I mean sheesh...there is nothing to think about. And what does it have to do with torsion? I can't see even the slightest reference to either the original idea of Einstiens about a torsional component in em theory or the later quackery of the "torsion physics" crew.

The theory as presented is an insult to crackpot scientists.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've seen allot of beef on the first page of the Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin thread, about reduction being a violation/manipulation of mathematics etc.

Americanist, stated however, something along the lines that it represents the singularity of the vortex, specifically the number nine. This is correct and applies to the significance of all numeric reduction in context of torsion. I do not share this to endorse rodins approach of gaining monetary support but merely to point out that its valid math under the context that it is delivered. (I feel all persons working in this field would be wiser to work together as a foundaton.

The missing factor necessary to understand is the principle of infinite depth of space i.e. metaphorically speaking a universe can sit in the palm of your hand.

Numerological reduction of the Fibonacci (Fib) sequence yields a repeating 24 number pattern and no matter how large the Fib numbers get they always reduce to these 24 single digits, whilst the approximation of the phi ratio between the numbers continues to become greater.

We would expect a pattern to exist in the Fibonacci series since each number in the series encodes the sum of the previous two. What's not quite so obvious is why this pattern should repeat every 24 numbers or why the first and last half of the series should all add to 9.

source www.goldennumber.net...

This coupled with the notion that the singularity of a toroidal field shrinks into infinite depth thus maintaining resolution (i.e. akin to the “universe can sit in ones palm analogy” rather than compressing as contemporary black hole physics assumes - although compression occurs under certain conditions as well), can therefore enable one to contend with the notion that the fundamental waveform of a toroid is the aspect which envelopes the entire field so the singularity is part and parcel of the fundamental field. All layers within however shrink in resolution so as to escape the wavelengths of immediate perception.

For instance: a black hole shrinks matter and light into wavelengths out of sync with that which is receptive to sensory perception, none the less the imperceptible resolution is existing inside the infinite depth if space that is inwardly “expanding” i.e. increasing implosive volume which shrinks as it is pulled inward.

Thus if we say that the fundamental layer (perfect octave) of a toroidal field is symbolized by 9 and the next octave of resolution inward ( being double the value of the one before it) is 18. Then the factor of shrinking resolution of space renders the next octave within (symbolized by 18) contained within the scope of the first 9 thus reducing its volume to the same quantified space as the fundamental 9, is therefore synonymous with the reduction of 18 - 1+8 = 9.

So reduction in the esoteric math of ancient India is directly related to and symbolic of energy condensed – condensed from the perspective of the fundamental wavelength however, not in essence as in squashed. 9 is also synonymous with 1 because the Hindus equate 0 as 1 which is synonymous with infinite potential; formless Oneness. Therefore making 9 the tent number which reduces to 1 representing completion of a cycle of an octave and back to the origination point but at a higher frequency (next octave) I feel however, that in the case of implosion dynamics the next octave can express the same amount of potential as the first because of the infinite depth/resolution factor. It may also exceed the previous octave depending on the level of potential accessed...this all comes down to the events that play out in a cosmic Yuga (great cycle of life/evolution) thereby defining the length of its cycle due to the overall energy conservation of the cosmos

So the Fib sequence and its nature of reduction is indicative of the integers and intervals between the perfect octaves of 9, 18, 27 and so on. There is a factor which can be referred to bi-folding tangents which is that the Fib is based on two counter vortating spirals which are mirrors to one another – synonymous with the double torus, yet they are the same field intrinsically entangled. So the fact that the 24 reduction seq reduces to 12 sets of 9 when folded over itself as two parallel sets of 12 is also correlative of the maths behind the fractal infinity of implosive torsion fields

These 8 layers also correspond with the notion that each wavelength of reality is cycling on a different concentric band - tho to themselves they are a spherical existences; the reference to being concentric bands is merely a way of indicating their individual frequency/channel vibrationally centered on a different section than the others and not that they are literally cycling as shell-like sections of an onion, rather they are toroids which overlap into one another in graduated integers of depth but they are broadcast each on a fundamental lengths whose central point of emanation do no

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
The ops theory when broken down into it's most basic elements says that there are toroidal structures that interact electromagnetically giving us the position of the planets and their rotation. That's a fine preface but what about some detail? Any detail whatsoever? "There are toroids out there...just accept it" is all we get. And the explanation of their interactions is at primary school level. They attract and repel each other...and there is resonance at work somehow. Really...how? what, when, where, why etc

And the "this theory is correct, don't bother thinking about it" is ridiculous...I mean sheesh...there is nothing to think about. And what does it have to do with torsion? I can't see even the slightest reference to either the original idea of Einstiens about a torsional component in em theory or the later quackery of the "torsion physics" crew.

The theory as presented is an insult to crackpot scientists.

Statements like this just point out to those who have read the entire thread thus far, that you yourself haven't.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

"Ed leedskalnin builder of the Coral Castle and author of the book Magnetic Current, states that voltmeters only measure positive electricity so the known EM spectrum is only partial (In his book he describes the EMF nature of toroid fields of planets and the sun long before the multidimensional maths .."

Voltmeters measure the potential difference between the leads. They will read "positive" or "negative" depending on your chosen reference ("ground"). As all electrons are considered to have a"negative charge" there is no such thing as "positive electricity" ..closest thing is the "hole flow" view ( electrons move leaving a "hole" where they were; in essence a "positive hole". This view is only useful in conceptualizing some semiconductor ideas.

Exactly so maybe you should read Ed's book to get an understanding of what he considers "electricity" then you will know why he calls it positive electricity and that the negative/positive of a reference "ground" is just one aspect of double toroids (he doest refer to them as such however) he simply calls it negative and positive in the same flash flowing simultaneously along the vertical axis of the earth's north and south hemispheres so both have positive and negative aspects i.e. Quadra-polar... what I interpreted his statement as is: positive electricity is one side of quadra-polar electromagnetism he believed that electricity is not understood by science (1940's this was) and that it is actually a phenomenon of magnetism which causes current. He implies that the measurable "positive electricity" has both + & - but in opposite orientation to the negative side which is - & +

i.e.
YANG / yin (+ / -) : YIN / yang (- / +)

We don't have anything that measures YIN/yang because it is the current and charge of space itself i.e. dark matter, which pertains to the implosive (overtly magnetic facet) of the Master Toroid of the Cosmos at large.

What is being implied by this is that for instance, if the actual essence of the northern hemisphere is a positive charge it will therefore as a total field vortate in a anti-clockwise motion of which emits a negative current - as a whole - whilst its quantum aspects are positive in essence vortating clockwise. Thus the south hemisphere will be the equal and opposite orientation. However I feel that they are both sawping charge with each cycle so that there is never an indefinite +/- or -/+ for one hemisphere and the other... they alternate roles.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Irma

Thast right I said I wasn't going to survey the debunkersi.e. activley look for those who are out to debunk. Since several people applied constructive comments I feel compelled to stick around – despite having said I would only be linking it to other threads - for a little while at least, and offer any insightful responses. This being because some who are enthusiastic about the topic couldn't wait for the next thread to be linked, I don't blame you since its a fairly lament articulation of a novel perspective (not tooting my own horn here if you understood what I said about reviving this information via mostly esoteric means then you know that I take no credit for this at an ego level, my mind was basically thinking on auto pilot whilst I observed what came to the surface after having assimilated allot of info which compounded in the end result – of which this thread's op is a small offering)

Now a debate is when one is more or less arguing over what is right based on some sense of certainty/uncertainty. Myself, I'm far beyond ever being compelled that mainstream science as it stands has the kit and caboose bundled and figured out in such a way that renders torsion physics as quackery. I've had far to many esoteric experiences to undermine my trust that what I have experienced is 100% correlative and genuine in ernst to torsion physics. This is why most comments that are pointing out supposed flaws just make me smile because the individuals posting either have a lack of personal experience to correlate, or they do but want to take advantage of others by keeping them in the dark of this information.

P.S. I think I noticed someone say my articulation in the OP was of primary school level. Thats actually what I'm aiming for, lament terms so thanks for confirming a child could comprehend what I wrote it means Im making progress with my simplification techniques.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Military means your a programmed monkey that hits the button or pulls the trigger and gets a banana.

Only a person with developmental level of a monkey could have come up with the notion you presented.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

to the debunkers: understand it is irrefutable I am not going to debate

The OP sealed his fate with the above sentence and deserves no respect.

/add my signature here/

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by boncho

to the debunkers: understand it is irrefutable I am not going to debate

The OP sealed his fate with the above sentence and deserves no respect.

/add my signature here/

Oh..maybe you ought to see my form from earlier threads and see how I got no respect to begin with so... errr what's new

If your such a fortune teller perhaps you ought to go back to the carnival where your silly antics belong.

Anyway as far as I'm concerned respect should be equal for all individuals regardless of what they bring to the table... if the subjects myself and others post are not to your interest or taste perhaps avoid them unless you want to end up having a stroke or something.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
To those who have sent PMs to me, I cannot seem to send a reply so I'm not ignoring you.

Metalshredmetal the PM that you responded to after I asked you earlier here was the first message I sent a little while back from another thread. I had sent a new one?

Anyway, just thought you should all know

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
If your such a fortune teller perhaps you ought to go back to the carnival where your silly antics belong.

My silly antics? Look what you've written in the OP --

Electromagnetic particles stream out of the sun and thereby cause a planet to spin as magnetic particles of the same polarity repulse the EM spectrum of the planets toroid field.

That, my friend, is silly antics.

And I'm being generous here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join