It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Wouldn't seismometers have captured the massive amount of drilling that it would take to build such an extensive underground transportation system? Seriously, this is just an airport. I've been a pilot (private, not commercial) for 14 years and I can tell you that DIA is not unique in any way (other than the superficial art installations and the specific architecture of the site).

As to the "remoteness" of this airport, that is complete nonsense. As has been stated many times, noise abatement dictates that many airports (especially new airports) are built FAR from any major population centers. Over time, the population center moves towards the airport because of the economic growth it provides. DIA is 15-20 minutes from the nearest town!

I still don't understand the logic here at all. There are dozens of military/quasi-military facilities that have massive airports with great logistics. Is the appeal of DIA that many want to believe that the big, scary monster is hiding right under our noses?
edit on 27-1-2012 by JoeGuitar because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Have you driven around the Denver area?
There are tons of huge pieces of art that may be deemed ODD and out of place.

Yeah my favorite is THIS one;

And don't try to tell me there is no symbolism in THAT one

One's opinions on art is what creates these conspiracies. There is zero evidence that this is anything buy art...and there is zero evidence that anything of a conspiratorial nature is happening at DIA. It is all myth....all rumours...

No it is odd FACTS that start the conspiracy talk, facts like this...

Different contractors have been hired for different parts of the airport. They’ve all been fired after their job was done. This lead observers to believe that it was a strategy to make sure nobody had the full scope of the project.

110 million cubic yards of earth have been moved, way more than usually required. This arose suspicion of construction taking place underground.

5300 miles of fiber optics were installed for communications (USA coast to coast is 3000 miles in comparison).

vigilantcitizen.com...

Not that long ago the tunnels were rumors... now we have news teams and workers telling us four levels are real and huge enough to drive trucks in them and one worker says one elevator goes down six.

Even the news reporter in the OP video was not convinced at the story she got of 'having seen everything' and the architect in the Jesse video spoke of a huge one under an 'airport'

ATS used to be the premiere conspiracy site... stories like this made this the come to place to speculate on ideas like this, Now its more like debunker central and the fun of looking and speculating is gone.

Even YOU used to be into it... Pity that

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I can't even watch this. When they all start laughing into the first 30 seconds, I have to turn it off.

Yeah, hilarious.

Like the DIA showed her the whole underground facility.

Duh.

They showed the reporter what they wanted to show the reporter.

Exactly, what was shown had already been seen before, makes you wonder if those Fox guys are on something, and they have no respect for their viewers, by showing that shiite.

link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Holy cow! Dulce,NM is a main hub!

Well, i'm impressed.

So much for AMtrak.

link   

So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

you seem a little rough around the edges today! Just cause you find nothing creepy about it, a lot of people do, and find some of the art suspicious. and thats right........ go into any museum and you can find creepy art, but you cant just go into any airport and find this stuff, you have to admit that much is kinda weird. and also the fact there are countless conspiracies about mason's in the US, and this airport has masonic capstone in it, why? If you can't admit that there are strange things about this airport, then you must be on the wrong website. Oh, and by the way, there are way more scary places than Colfax Ave........ I used to eat lunch at the Quizno's on 13th,and Grant all the time. There is nothing creepy about that entire area. Try some of the bigger cities with darker areas.....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I happened upon this video one day which is further proof IMO that these underground facilities are gearing up for something. Look at the full video and it looks like one of those deep salt or hardrock mines that the gov't has reclaimed. Why is the only question I have unless they don't want most of us to know.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sorry can't inbed image on a work computer here is a link to a U.S map of undeground rail systems. Which was started at Los Alamos.

Map

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
I'm sure people have seen this before, but I'll post it here because it is relevant.

Supposedly (can't confirm) this map was drawn by an insider.

Looks like a map a 10 year old did with his crayon!

Some supposed "insider" released this map...and that is the best he could do?

Looks ridiculous to me!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Sorry can't inbed image on a work computer here is a link to a U.S map of undeground rail systems. Which was started at Los Alamos.

Map

-SAP-

Which alien race built it? Grays?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Another piece of info that to me, tells volumes.

Many have written about the unusual floor markings within DIA.

A native American studies student from UCLA translated the phrase “DZIT DIT GAII” which is carved into the floor in the DIA, as Navajo Indian “The Mountain that is White” – There are other floor inscriptions which just state “Mt Blanca” upon the floors at DIA.
Mt Blanca (Colorado) was one of four sacred sites to the Navajo Indian culture – “The Holy People transformed this sacred mountain, attired it with precious gems of white beads and pure white and black feathers. The white symbolizes purity and gentleness. It also symbolizes the reproduction of the Navajo people “

Read more: newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

I have a book titled The Enduring Navaho, by Laura Gilpin. On page 10, it explained about the Navajo story about how ancient Navaho Indians went underground in the valley below Mt Blanca to escape extinction, and they were taken in by the Ant People. They stayed underground for decades. The Navajos to this day claim that the entire region is a huge underground network of caves and aquifers, which has been confirmed by geologists.

But the oddest claim about Mt Blanca is that back in the late 90's there was an attempt by an elite military unit to attack an alien base under Mt Blanca using poisonous gas, but it backfired and most of the unit died...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice StarGate SG-1 photo.

Too bad they canceled the series.

It looks like Vancouver, Canada.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I thought we were talking about Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility.

Is that not the topic?

Other things in Colorado are for another thread. Correct?

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion here? Or is this a one sided website were only views that you support are allowed? Hmmmmm.

Alright then....since this thread is ONLY for the believers, I shall go somewhere else

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lol their explanations are pretty weak...

Any other airports in the world have such large underground areas that its users then say "oh, it never worked, nevermind" to? Conservation of the environment?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGuitar
Wouldn't seismometers have captured the massive amount of drilling that it would take to build such an extensive underground transportation system?

Who would be LOOKING? Why do debunkers use this stupid argument? There is no reason for them to hide the digging other than a simple site on the surface. Who pays attention to how much dirt is removed? It is a straw man argument. In Toronto they built a land spit by dumping tons of dirt into the harbor. It was all over the news. No one gave a HOOT about where all that dirt came from other that the mentioned 'various construction sites' on the news

Fact is this thread has established that there ARE four levels below the airport, whatever they may be used for.
Fact is they are big enough for trucks and miles of transport system
Fact is there are MOUNTAINS of dirt removed from the dig site... in plain view outside the airport

Seriously, this is just an airport. I've been a pilot (private, not commercial) for 14 years and I can tell you that DIA is not unique in any way (other than the superficial art installations and the specific architecture of the site).

An as a 'pilot' of little airplane, just exactly WHAT reason would you have to be accessing underground levels at any airport? Seriously, dude, your logic is flawed. And according to NASA studies most pilots drink and fly a lot, so are not always the most reliable witnesses. In fact that study was so scary that NASA tried to suppress it. Took an act of congress to get it released

I always find it amusing how some people here think that because they can fly a plane, that they are experts on secret installations

edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Map

-SAP-

Which alien race built it? Grays?

Well according to the Dulce material, we actually built it. The RAND Corp developed the machine to bore rock, which basically turned rock to liquid glass which the molded for the maglev trains. It started at Los Alamos if I remember correctly.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Looks ridiculous to me!

Oh good grief... there are several threads on that system here at ATS

The data and map come from the RAND corporation PDFs available at DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center) and that map was also published in the LA times in 1972

I could link the threads for you but what is the point? You wouldn't look anyway

edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: Gremlins did it :shk:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
I'm sure people have seen this before, but I'll post it here because it is relevant.

Supposedly (can't confirm) this map was drawn by an insider.

Looks ridiculous to me!

Actually, the map is pretty sophisticated. The type was done before computers, and I've sold a lot of
collectible typewriters. I can tell you with a fair amount of confidence that this was done on a Vari-Typer, a sophisticated typesetter used almost exclusively by the US govt. Having lived in the area of SO Colorado, I can verify that the points of entrance fits with the towns that have large mining communities and massive underground activities...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO

Live in Colorado but obviously not close to DIA or never been or cared to look. The Masons have a plaque in the middle of the floor announcing it is their building. Second the murals are creepiest things I ever seen, dead kids in coffins and Nazi's over them, but hey I aint into Hitler as you said to each their own.

Last point, DIA is in DENVER, It is Denver City, Denver County and Denver Police maintain it. That is a fact, but if you were from COlorado and paid attention you'd know this stuff...

link   

Other things in Colorado are for another thread. Correct?

You made a direct comment on peoples interpretation of artwork and symbols. Seemed like a good example to me considering Cheyenne Mountain was also covered in relation to the DIA conspiracy

It's called 'Looking at the big picture'... like including the Rand High Speed Transit into the loop as it is definitely part of the over all picture and a key point in conspiracies

link   
I'm sorry, but that was the worst excuse ever. A 4 story baggage system? The DIA is big, but not big enough to need something like that. I believe this is another case of "hidden in plain sight." This facility may not house something below it currently, but the underground portion was most definitely built for something not related to an airport.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join