It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I gotta check this video out

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Try being patient enough to get yourself to a measly 20 posts.

It's not hard.

Better yet read the information on the site for new members.
edit on 1/27/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Well, for the first time in 15 years, a camera crew was allowed inside the Denver Airport. Turns out there's a huge 4 story underground luggage carrier and the murals are "to save the enviornment." Seems to raise more questions than it answers

Yeeeeahhh......
"save the environment" is exactly what type of good natured feeling I get from looking at those images.

There's something sinister about that airport. Almost every little detail about the place makes no sense when you are presented by the "official" explanations.

And whats with that peculiar pedestal that clearly has masonic imagery on it, and has some sort of keyed device?

The capstone, or the dedication stone, for the Denver Airport has a Masonic symbol on it. A whole group of us went out to the airport to see some friends off and see this capstone, which also has a time capsule imbedded inside it. It sits at the south eastern side of the terminal which, by the way, is called "The Great Hall", which is what Masons refer to as their meeting hall. And, on this thing it mentions "the New World Airport Commission".

Check this site out

link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You have taken the time to respond to me 3 times, yet you are ignoring my question. Why can't I flag, Do we need a certain amount of posts.

I don't get your condescending tone.

I didnt see your question. I dont know why. Staff would have to look into it and this thread is not the place. You can use the complaint form and ask....then staff can look into it. It goes to a staff forum for member complaints/questons. It is not the topic of this thread anyways.....I was addressing the topic.....and dont want to take it off topic by discussing technical issues...

which now I have done....
edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

we are talking specifically about DIA and not other "facilities" and stuff around CO....

Am I not part of the "we"?

The entire complex is interconnected. I'm just trying to point out that there is tons of evidence in the regions that suggests a massive underground network...

Sorry if I have offended you somehow.

edit on 27-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've never noticed anything weird about the airport, and I've done work in the secure areas there previously. The guy who made the murals was pretty straightforward about their meaning. I guess if you want to call him a liar, you can, but I think he was being honest.

The horse isn't the "horse of the apocalypse." It's blue and orange. It's a bronco. The NFL team for our city is the Denver Broncos, who sport yes, orange and blue for their colors. Perhaps there is a connection there?

The luggage system is made the way it is because of the distance between the main concourse and the terminals. You take a tram underground to get to the terminals. When the airport was first opened, it was a mess, as it was the first time a luggage system was designed that way.

I've known people who work at the airport, and none when I've asked them, had a clue what I was talking about. It's just an airport folks.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You have taken the time to respond to me 3 times, yet you are ignoring my question. Why can't I flag, Do we need a certain amount of posts.

I don't get your condescending tone.

I didnt see your question. I dont know why. Staff would have to look into it and this thread is not the place. You can use the complaint form and ask....then staff can look into it. It goes to a staff forum for member complaints/questons. It is not the topic of this thread anyways.....I was addressing the topic.....and dont want to take it off topic by discussing technical issues...

which now I have done....

Fair enough. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Kinda surprised to see the amount of effort by the moderators to downplay this...

My wife's daughter lives in CO Springs, and her husband works for a government
company. Scuttlebutt is that there is a tunnel that connects Cheyenne Mtn to DIA.

PS. How do I flag this thread?

Thank you for mentioning the underground railroad system that centers under DIA. That is what DIA is really for, not a base, but a transport hub for both above and below ground transport during fallout.

Fly in, hop on a train and you are in Norad or Cheyenne Mt. or any other underground base in no time.

God Bless,

do you have anything to back this myth up?

this makes no sense...sorry it does not.

peterson, shriver and the AFA are right there next to cheyenne mt. they can fly into one of those bases. why on earth would they need a train from DIA to a location that is serviced by military bases with secured flightlines?

the president and any other member of the govt flying into denver flys into Buckley AFB.....there is NO need to fly into DIA....

so the theory makes no sense....not when you have FOUR ultra secure military installations that already receive dignitaries!!

I have a witness who helped build DIA mention on several occasions the amount of rail tracks being constructed underneath the airport. I live in Denver and my witness lives in Evergreen still to this day.

The need is to connect all bases into one underground transportation network, they can fly into any one base at any time, I agree with you on that.

The idea I was preseting is if you had to remain underground for several years 10-20, you would need a transportation network between sights, that is underground, so you never have to expose yourself to the fallout on the surface.

This is my opinion, and if my opinion is not something you see as logical then so be it, calling my opinion "myth" is hyperbole and insulting.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm sure people have seen this before, but I'll post it here because it is relevant.

Supposedly (can't confirm) this map was drawn by an insider.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This thread is proof there are disinformation agents on ATS. I mean with such a popular website you know the MIB know about it, and had no choice but to do something to prevent all of the truth from spilling out.

This topic is an absolute freak of politics, read the history, the murals, it's wrong. To my knowledge no other public airport or any Federal/Government/Public building/resource has art and mystery as creepy and unexplained as DIA. Calling into question taste of art is kinda silly considering this is an international airport and should appeal to masses, not an "artsy" crowd. Even it it were, it sucks.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

The murals are creepy....

Masons involved.....

25 miles from Denver.....

He was anything but convincing.....could he have a less convincing answer.....

I think i know why they moved DIA 25 miles north. The water table was in the way.

Take a look at the DIA from the air.

It was designed for a very large number of jets to land in a very short period of time.

Think about it. With all of those jets landing, where will they all go?

Underground hanger perhaps?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can't even watch this. When they all start laughing into the first 30 seconds, I have to turn it off.

Yeah, hilarious.

Like the DIA showed her the whole underground facility.

Duh.

They showed the reporter what they wanted to show the reporter.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savage206
reply to post by ElohimJD

I found this reply interesting. I don't know where the "3000 miles of fiber optic cable" came from but if that is true, I work in the cable industry in a city of 300K people and we only have 600 miles of fiber optic cable serving the entire city. If there is really 3000 miles of fiber under there I wonder what it is for? I don't know how much would be under the average airport but I can't believe it is anywhere near 3000 miles. Can you supply a source for this claim? Not to bash I am just interested....

New DIA airport is world's largest fiber installation - Denver International Airport
by James M. McDonald 1994

"The runway at the new Denver International Airport (DIA) "talks" to the control tower through sensors in the tarmac connected to a control room computer. This is one capability of DIA's $70 million communication system--the most advanced and largest fiber optic project in the world.

Fly United, Continental or most other major airlines into Denver this month and you'll see the brand new setup.

With more than 5,300 miles of fiber, DIA's enterprise network integrates voice and data to support computers, POTS (plain old telephone service), data transfer, automated baggage handling, security and even operation of the underground passenger train."

I was off in my recalling of the number, I was under by 2,300 miles!

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

There is an underground network, and at least part of it is it is known.. the railway.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

According to this member... he claims to have worked there and there is NOTHING nefarious going on.

See why witness testimony can never be believed.....it is not reliable.

Two people at one location....one person says one thing, the other says something else.

So here we have a member in our presence who worked there and makes a claim...
then we have another member who claims he knows a person who claims....

then we have images being posted of "unknown" sources and claims of "insider" info...

its all urban legends w/out absolutely any viable information.....all hearsay...all he said she said that he said that she said....

Id love to see some real hard evidence to finally say "ah ha" yup...something nefarious is going on...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Your wording makes it sound like the murals are in the underground facility. They're on display in the main airport and have been for years so not sure why those were thrown in there with the underground stuff.

Also people making claims they work there or know someone who does and making up stories is completely worthless with zero evidence to back it up. Anyone can claim to work there. I work at area 51, they feed aliens cloned dinosaurs there, aliens came here for dino-steaks yup. Must be true because I claimed it on an internet forum.

edit on 27-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of another topic that starred on ATS a while ago, about some guy in Italy who literally built an underground collection of strange rooms with various paintings and statues.

Cool stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm sure people have seen this before, but I'll post it here because it is relevant.

Supposedly (can't confirm) this map was drawn by an insider.

Thats the "spiderweb underground transportaiotn network" I was referring to earlier. Thanks CoConGuy!

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Fair and sound logic. Witness testimony is not fact.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im not sure i understand the fascination with this airport.

We DO know that there are government bunkers in case of nuclear war or other catastrophes. Im sure there is one under the White House, Pentagon, and god knows where else. Is this a bad thing?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join