It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
reply to post by greeneyedleo

How do I flag this thread?

Press "Flag It".

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have seen less security while working in a top secret facility for the military than I have seen at any airport. The thing about security, you want people to KNOW that a location is secure by a show of force. When it comes to top secret facilities you want to draw less attention. Just keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
thanks for expanding on that with details...that is my point...
yes the overspending is an issue...and another topic in itself....
but it has nothing to do with all the crazy myths and RUMOURS that surround DIA....

It's funny, because my wife and I were heading down to Parker a few months ago, and I decided to take E-470 instead of battling the I-25 traffic. Well, we're cruising along, and she says something to the effect, "Do you think there are really tunnels?". I told her flat out, "NO! I mean, think about it. If you're running tunnels with vehicles in them, you're going to need ventilation shafts coming up to vent the exhaust." At about that point, I look of the right hand side, and there's a damn ventilation shaft. No reason, just a shaft. You can follow them and they appear to somewhat follow E-470. We put our tinfoil hats on and had a good laugh about the "what if" of it. But, I don't think there are any shafts.

However (this is a little off topic), if you get up north by Carr, CO, by the power plant, there are some really cool underground "bunker" type things. We were out there shooting on a friend's land and he pointed them out. HUGE rooms underground with pipes going through them. The one we were able to pop the top on was full of stagnate water. I was going to drop in, then thought about my health and didn't. If I ever get brave, I'll toss a grenade down in there someday and see who shows up to fix it. Or, maybe not.

I have seen what you are talking about on the east side of 470 near some residences....ive wondered what they were too...but I dont think ventilation shafts....
now im curious and want to take a trip to Carr....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

I have seen less security while working in a top secret facility for the military than I have seen at any airport. The thing about security, you want people to KNOW that a location is secure by a show of force. When it comes to top secret facilities you want to draw less attention. Just keep that in mind.

I do. and i get what you are saying, but you dont see a huge show of force at Buckley, but you try and get on base when you are not allowed, they come out of the woodwork...just happened recently and made the news....You cant even get a pizza delivered on base....you have to go meet them on the other side of the gate.....

So, my experience, ive seen much more security at bases than at airports....

but anyways....just voicing my thoughts like everyone else

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

How do I flag this thread?

Press "Flag It".

Where?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

with all the ultra security locations in colorado, makes no sense to have something at an international airport that is packed with people all over the world.....

I tend to agree...why indeed...doesn't make much sense at all!

While the mysteries grow surrounding DIA...they are mysteries based on theories...and there has as of yet been zero proof of DIA being anything but an airport.

I have a sister that lives in Denver and I visit her at least twice a year...in all my trips through DIA...I have never seen anything that offers proof to it being anything other than an airport.

Sure it's has some interesting art work...but so does my living room!

I would gladly change my mind if someone...anyone...would offer up some proof to DIA being a secret military base!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Kinda surprised to see the amount of effort by the moderators to downplay this...

My wife's daughter lives in CO Springs, and her husband works for a government
company. Scuttlebutt is that there is a tunnel that connects Cheyenne Mtn to DIA.

PS. How do I flag this thread?

Thank you for mentioning the underground railroad system that centers under DIA. That is what DIA is really for, not a base, but a transport hub for both above and below ground transport during fallout.

Fly in, hop on a train and you are in Norad or Cheyenne Mt. or any other underground base in no time.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Here...I hope this helps!

DIA is actually interesting to hear about...but nothing ever comes up in the form of proof!

Maybe someday...but doubtful!

ETA: Need to flag this myself now that you mention it! Oh ya CO...I think you need twenty posts before you can flag anything...just noticed that!
edit on 27-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Kinda surprised to see the amount of effort by the moderators to downplay this...

company. Scuttlebutt is that there is a tunnel that connects Cheyenne Mtn to DIA.

Thank you for mentioning the underground railroad system that centers under DIA. That is what DIA is really for, not a base, but a transport hub for both above and below ground transport during fallout.

Fly in, hop on a train and you are in Norad or Cheyenne Mt. or any other underground base in no time.

God Bless,

do you have anything to back this myth up?

this makes no sense...sorry it does not.

peterson, schriever and the AFA are right there next to cheyenne mt. they can fly into one of those bases. why on earth would they need a train from DIA to a location that is serviced by military bases with secured flightlines?

the president and any other member of the govt flying into denver flys into Buckley AFB.....there is NO need to fly into DIA....

so the theory makes no sense....not when you have FOUR ultra secure military installations that already receive dignitaries!!

so can someone back this myth up with some substance?
and answer why on earth DIA would be needed?
and why would an underground train be needed when you have four ultra secure flightlines that already service TPTB ?

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

That "flag it" is not showing up on my screen. I posted a pic of what is looks like, just a black empty box.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IanPaul
reply to post by TXRabbit

I disagree with your assessment of this thread... If claims were made akin to "Denver airport is a hologram" (because it CAN be proven otherwise) or something pretty ridiculous then it's for pure entertainment, however there is nothing wrong with having a discussion about weird circumstances or situations... ie, interesting paintings in an airport, how much it cost, how many stories underground etc... You are entitled to your treating this as an "entertaining conversation", but when does it become a serious topic? Moreover, to YOU, when is it serious? Because what may not be serious to you, can and will be serious to others' viewpoints.

Again, I'm not knocking you for your personal view on the subject, but I wouldn't mock others for what's a serious topic for them.

understood and thanks for reading.

I was leaning more to mocking those that believe in the reptilian NWO "Haarp"ies. Paintings and symbolism? I agree that it's interesting

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

I have the same thing, I believe we require a certain amount of posts or something to "flag"

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

If true about a tunnel link, that shows that Fox news did not get to see all that was there, contrary to what the guide said. In any case there was a hour documentary made about the building of the high-tech luggage system that never worked, as it was being built, so no kudos to Fox for showing nothing new.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Lol my bad if I misunderstood. I *personally* believe "reptillian" conspiracies is a little wild for my taste... To each their own.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by ElohimJD

God Bless,

do you have anything to back this myth up?

this makes no sense...sorry it does not.

peterson, shriver and the AFA are right there next to cheyenne mt. they can fly into one of those bases. why on earth would they need a train from DIA to a location that is serviced by military bases with secured flightlines?

the president and any other member of the govt flying into denver flys into Buckley AFB.....there is NO need to fly into DIA....

so the theory makes no sense....not when you have FOUR ultra secure military installations that already receive dignitaries!!

Come on. I've live in CO all my life. Everyone knows there tunnels everywhere in the Rockies. I had a friend who worked as a lead electrician on the construction of DIA. He confirmed the claim that there are at least 6 levels if not more.

Ever heard of Crestone? It's on the backside of the Cheyenne Mtn range. The entire town is FULL of retired govt people, and I've done quite a bit of work up there. I've heard from a good source that there is a back entrance to the Cheyenne complex. There is also reportedly a tunnel between Cheyenne and Los Alamos, NM.

If you look in Alamosa, CO, you will find massive solar fields. I mean massive. I believe these help power the underground system. Also, in Alamosa, there is a large substation with a huge ventilation system and water tanks, with an elevator building, just like mines use...

And let's not forget the Great Sand Dunes. Many think they are actually tailings from the tunneling. And the entire area is a UFO hotspot and well known for cattle mutilations.

And in Fort Collins, there is a massive seed bank. The entire Southern CO Rockies range is full of oddities. I've personally seen wayyyy to many things to just write this off so quickly.
edit on 27-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IanPaul

Why is the mod, who is a person too, ignoring my question?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by IanPaul

Why is the mod, who is a person too, ignoring my question?

oh im sorry, let me put aside my life to be on call 24/7
good lord....i am not in front of my screen non stop

you still dont explain the purpose of an underground train carrying dignitaries to cheyenne when they can fly into any of the military bases?

why is DIA needed to fly people in when they can fly into buckley, schriever, peterson or the academy?

we are talking specifically about DIA and not other "facilities" and stuff around CO....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I found this reply interesting. I don't know where the "3000 miles of fiber optic cable" came from but if that is true, I work in the cable industry in a city of 300K people and we only have 600 miles of fiber optic cable serving the entire city. If there is really 3000 miles of fiber under there I wonder what it is for? I don't know how much would be under the average airport but I can't believe it is anywhere near 3000 miles. Can you supply a source for this claim? Not to bash I am just interested....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Not a very well comprehensive report, I'd say fail.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You have taken the time to respond to me 3 times, yet you are ignoring my question. Why can't I flag, Do we need a certain amount of posts.

I don't get your condescending tone.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join