It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If baggage systems don't work then explain to me why they keep building them? I know people who work at JFK, never hear them going on about how the system never works. Like I said lame.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)
Fool, you do know that it has a masons plaque on it, and underneath says 'New World Airport Commission' there is no such thing as a 'New World Airport Commission' .

OK so maybe art galleries and museums have some weird stuff in them, even macabre but in an airport why?

It has a giant black horse outside of it with big glowing red eyes, and when that statue was being built it killed the person who designed it.

Why is it so big, it is bigger than most major airports such as LAX and JFK.

It has fences that the wire mesh that is supposed to prevent people from getting in are actually facing inwards as in a prison in order to stop people getting out.

The queen of England and other big names have bought property around the airport.

The list goes on and on it is one weird old place.

edit on 27-1-2012 by DEV1L79 because: gh

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ariel views show miles of empty land. Sure there could be some neighborhoods around. It surely seems more convient than having something like this in the middle of a large city. If having the 3rd largest and busiest airport in the world 25 miles from the nearest city, how doesthat make sense? Most if not all major airports seem to be a lot closer to the action if you know what I mean.

But I guess you have figured out the whole thing and will continue to turn a blind eye to the situation. I'm glad most people don't take that stance.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Please show me where I stated that baggage systems “don't work”. I said that an “automated baggage sorting system” is probably a bigger PITA then its worth, and they ended up not using it.

Now, go ask your buddies at JFK, how often their baggage system jams?
I'm sure its not a topic that comes up between you and them in pleasant conversation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/27/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)
Fool, you do know that it has a masons plaque on it, and underneath says 'New World Airport Commission' there is no such thing as a 'New World Airport Commission' .

OK so maybe art galleries and museums have some weird stuff in them, even macabre but in an airport why?

It has a giant black horse outside of it with big glowing red eyes, and when that statue was being built it killed the person who designed it.

Why is it so big, it is bigger than most major airports such as LAX and JFK.

It has fences that the wire mesh that is supposed to prevent people from getting in are actually facing inwards as in a prison in order to stop people getting out.

The queen of England and other big names have bought property around the airport.

The list goes on and on it is one weird old place.

edit on 27-1-2012 by DEV1L79 because: gh

love it when people resort to calling names

the horse is blue. so it killed someone. see how big it is? accidents happen. people die all the time, even while working. but if one wants to create a conspiracy around it, so be it. does not make it fact.

there is zero proof the queen bought land here. that is a rumor started by icke who also thinks she is a reptilian shapeshifter

who cares the size? what does that matter? it is a busy airport. i see no significance with that.

i believe the fence theory is rumour too. but i shall check it out next time im there.

so you may think im a fool
but i chose to believe in facts, not myths and rumours and wild speculations based on one's personal opinion of a matter (IE art, statues)...

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData

Ariel views show miles of empty land. Sure there could be some neighborhoods around. It surely seems more convient than having something like this in the middle of a large city. If having the 3rd largest and busiest airport in the world 25 miles from the nearest city, how doesthat make sense? Most if not all major airports seem to be a lot closer to the action if you know what I mean.

But I guess you have figured out the whole thing and will continue to turn a blind eye to the situation. I'm glad most people don't take that stance.

the airport is NOT 25 miles form the nearest city. you are buying in to false information.
it is at most 15 min from the nearest city......the maps you see are not even current. the same maps show my house after it was just built! 10 years ago.....so to rely on google/bing maps, etc....is not proof.

im not turning a blind eye. I LIVE HERE. but if you chose to believe myths, rumours and not one single factual piece of information....more power to you.

bring me some meat to chew on and I shall consider it. bring some FACTS not myths. not rumours, some cold hard facts and I shall believe that there is something askew happening at DIA....

until then, it is all myths and urban legends to me....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by canadiansenior70

I
Very good points. I would point out Stapelton airport was long outdated and possibly made it hard to expand in limited space. I had the same thought in mind. It does, however, explain why it's 25 miles away. Look at the land around it, sorrounded by nothing. Good spot to build an airport with a 12-story underground city no one is supposed to know the workings of. I remember the original story of the buried buildings as well.

again, there are neighborhoods close to DIA...pretty soon there will be neighborhoods right up on it....
its location is actually NOT odd....it just is not....

so WHY does it matter it is 25mi from denver??? why is that considered a conspiracy when DIA has residents right near it? Aurora is only about 15 min from it depending on traffic and how you drive. green valley ranch is even closer.....

DIA is not located out in the middle of some desolate area so they can hide things from the public

if they wanted to hide something....they need to come out to where i live! nothing but horse & cow ranches! and endless miles of nothing else...i live in a much much much more desolate area than DIA is located!

do i find the artwork ugly? yup, but i also find MANY MANY art rather ugly and creepy and just bad...even the big name artists.

do i care if there is masonic references? NOPE. i know a crap load of masons and there isnt a damn thing wrong with them....

do i find the horse creepy? nope, i think it is cool and a cool tribute to the broncos (even though im not a fan) do i find the gargoyles creepy? nope! i love them!

do i believe all the crazy conspiracies of zillions of layers below the surface? not really. i believe it is all urban legend...kind of like big foot

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: edited for my super crappy typing!!

Come on. There is so much that stinks about this place. 5 billion dollars- way over budget, very creepy and very expensive artwork, the mason capstone, burried buildings... nothing makes sense about DIA. Where there's smoke there's fire and there sure as hell is alot of smoke.

And those murals ... They seem to depict an apocalyptic scenario, leading to the rise of the antichrist, finally leading to a one world government. They can easily be interpreted this way imo.
edit on 27-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It does, however, explain why it's 25 miles away. Look at the land around it, sorrounded by nothing.

There are three very good reasons to put an airport in the middle of nowhere.
1) Noise abatement issues.
2) Room for expansion on cheap land as the area around it grows up.
3) Landlocked airports are required to maintain certain amounts of empty land, which is why you will often see farms around airports. The airport is allowed to rent that land out to farmers, land fills, etc, but they are required to keep that land empty in case they have to ditch an aircraft. Airports that are within a certain distance of the water do not have this requirement.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Is this airport not under Denver authority? You're right, I don't live there but to think even a news camera crew half-investigating the situation are left with more questions than answers, why do you feel you have all of them simply because you live there?

Listening to people claiming to have worked there, seems there questions to be asked. I wouldn't take the questioning so personal if I were you ,it is why we're here..Question everything..especially when the "official answers/statements" stink to high hell.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It's not silly to think Denver is some type of secret base. What's silly is assuming the government wouldn't have one. Logically, they would have some type of secret protected area in case of a World War.

As for the location, look at area 51. That was built out in the middle of no where and people knew it was a secret place from all the airplanes flying in and out.

What better place to have a secret base than an actual airport? Tons of planes flying in and out.

You know there is another place a have a felling is a secret distribution center. It's called Little America and it's off of 80 in Wyoming. If you ever traveled on 80 you would know it. It's a very nice hotel and truck stop - nothing around for miles. I always thought it would be the perfect place to drop of supplies to any underground area.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Hold up there partner, firstly, you don't call GEL a fool.

Secondly, isn't Denver airport meant to be a bunker for the elite?

Why would they need a fence to keep the elite in their doomsday bunker??

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Is this airport not under Denver authority? You're right, I don't live there but to think even a news camera crew half-investigating the situation are left with more questions than answers, why do you feel you have all of them simply because you live there?

Listening to people claiming to have worked there, seems there questions to be asked. I wouldn't take the questioning so personal if I were you ,it is why we're here..Question everything..especially when the "official answers/statements" stink to high hell.

i dont take it personal or else i would be crying in a corner for some stranger calling me a fool

but i suppose since my opinions differ than most, they are not welcomed
im just setting some of the myths straight....and saying that we are dealing with rumours and myths and not actual facts.

take it or leave it. we all have our opinions....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

All that is true. Non of it dismisses DIA questions. You're right, maybe the distance from downtown Denver is
a mute point. People have every right to question that place. What's there not to question?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Come on. There is so much that stinks about this place. 5 billion dollars- way over budget, very creepy and very expensive artwork, the mason capstone, burried buildings... nothing makes sense about DIA. Where there's smoke there's fire and there sure as hell is alot of smoke.

I will buy that something could be askew with over spending....but over spending happens all the time...ya know, people give favors to others for example. while that may be an issue, i dont believe it has anything to do with all the myths and urban legend that surround DIA....

again, creepy art is in the eye of the beholder. what you consider creepy, others may not.
expensive? sure, again, people are always giving favors to others....overspending is always happening...esp if the government is involved....we know this....

the mason capstone? well, consider me whatever negative name you can think of....but i dont think masons are evil and all that...i just dont. i dont have issues with masons. so again, another issue that is in the eye of the beholder.

i see no smoke. maybe some mismanagement of funds...maybe some butt ugly art (which I can find in ANY musuem)....but we can apply that to so many things all over the world that have nothing to do with all to do with myths and urban ledgends....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I never called you a fool and I respect your opinion. To then state there's nothing to question about the place I would consider an enormous understatement. Just so we're on the same page though, the statue in front of it has nothing to do with the Bronco's.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Just so we're on the same page though, the statue in front of it has nothing to do with the Bronco's.

you're right...that was my personal interpretation...but it has to do with wild horses of the west....

see how my thoughts on it were not the artists thoughts....just like all the wild theories people think about?

the artist said...

Jimenez then proposed the mustang — wild horses that symbolize the West and provided long distance travel, like airplanes today
www.usatoday.com...

yet people want to create something nefarious about it....doesn't make it fact....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Maybe it is to be used as a giant strong-hold or fallout shelter of sorts.

Perhaps that is why they put it right under the airport, and in a centralized position in the US... so that if the # does hit the fan, all the politicians and uber rich will be able to get there fairly quickly.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Go ahead and question away, but realize that not everything is a conspiracy, and some of it has logical reasons for the way it is. Sometimes those reason may not be public knowledge, not because they are keeping vital information from you, but rather because no one normally cares enough to ask about them.

Just as an example of something that sounds more sinister then it was:
Did you know that when Disney bought the land for Disney World, the whole thing was intentionally done as a big secret? They sent undercover buyers to Orlando, and quietly bought up farm and swamp land, in the middle of nowhere. They bought way more land then they still even use today. They did this so they could expand in the future without some hold-out farmer gouging the price up to $5 trillion an acre.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Go ahead and question away, but realize that not everything is a conspiracy, and some of it has logical reasons for the way it is.

And that's what it boils down to.

Some folks have to believe that every single action taken by the mean, old government is part of a giant, NWO/reptillian conspiracy to reduce the population to whatever it says on those rocks in Georgia.

This site should have a hotline for those that get too immersed in this stuff that they lose all ability to function and rationalize in the real world. Like in Vegas where they post Gamblers Anonymous telephone numbers everywhere.

On second thought, it wouldn't be pragmatic given the sheer numbers of users who would have to call hourly.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If I was one of the ELITE, and worth BILLIONS of $:

Why would I have a publicly accessible bunker available for other elite?

I'd have my OWN private underground facility, build through my own money, power and influence, and all the other elite could burn.

Why would I want to be stuck and shacked up in a hole with a bunch of cutthroats I've done business with on occasion?
If I was one of these ELITE, worth Billions of $, I'm pretty sure I could have something built custom to my specific tastes, kitted out with all the luxuries, and stocked just for me, and mine.

If there is some bunker type place under DIA, it's not for the Elite.
It's for functionaries, and essential skill sets. The place is equivalent to a big underground school bus that will transport all the necessary worker bees through an apocalyptic scenario so proper elites will have a work force of skilled labor tucked safely away for rebuild.

My thoughts. If, there is, some underground safe haven.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join