It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

LMAO! I fly through there frequently and the above ground baggage system is great. Perhaps all the below ground baggage is for TPTB where it is stored even farther below ground! Jus sayin!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerzee14
Perhaps all the below ground baggage is for TPTB where it is stored even farther below ground! Jus sayin!

Perhaps maybe its just preparation for the mass evacuation
Those elite are gonna want to pack a lot of stuff if they are going to play mole for a few years

NOW it makes sense

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by zatara

The TV crew went down there and filmed the 4 levels.

What are you looking for? Little Gray aliens?

It's just an airport that's been enlarged into a huge contingency plan. So what?

Yes, he only made it worse.

I didn't believe him either. They should have hired a better actor.

yeah and the spokesmen wasn't convincing either you can tell by his face.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I really wasn't aware that Denver Airport is twice the size of Manhattan Island in New York.

It is the largest airport in America, third largest airport in the world.

I've been to DFW a number of times. To think that Denver is larger than DFW in square mileage is rather amazing.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

There is plenty of elbow room out there.

A look through Google Earth shows where possible underground buildings are hiding.

Hint: They need air conditioning and circulation down there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There is plenty of elbow room out there.

A look through Google Earth shows where possible underground buildings are hiding.

Hint: They need air conditioning and circulation down there.

I suppose after generations of coal mining, the technology of air conditiioning and circulation has gone waaaayyyy beyond the canary in a cage.

Ever see the underground city beneath the above ground city of London? Underground London has been under construction since the days of Henry VIII.

I think the air conditioning experts in Denver can handle the job.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Use Google Earth and take a look around.

It's all very clear to me. You just have to know what to look for.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Use Google Earth and take a look around.

It's all very clear to me. You just have to know what to look for.

I can see the Cheyenne Mountain White House cave..........Yes, I can see a tunnel connecting the Cheyenne Mountain White House cave to the Denver Airport underground military base.

Wait! What's that on Google Earth I see? Another tunnel leading into Nevada's Area 51? And what about that tunnel over there going to Kirtland Air Force Base in Northern New Mexico? That tunnel leading into Utah is really, really interesting.

Did you ever ask yourself why the Great Salt Lake....way in the middle of the coninent....is salt water?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Um? Isn't that just leached salinity?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs
Did you ever ask yourself why the Great Salt Lake....way in the middle of the coninent....is salt water?

Because there is no outlet for the lake anymore and as the water evaporates it gets saltier and saltier until it is saturated
And every time it rains more salts are collected, as is the case in all the dry lake beds in the Deserts of Nevada and Caif.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Notwithstanding that zorgon already answered this, but are you by chance implying that the ocean once reached into Utah? Or is this just a sly way to allude to an ELE?

I swear if this leads to a discussion of Nibiru....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Nibiru....................................................
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
The Illuminati are OBSESSED with symbolism
Actually, the Illuminati doesn't give a rat's ass about symbolism. It's conspiracy theorists who are OBSESSED (and usually wrong…) about such things…

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
And whats with that peculiar pedestal that clearly has masonic imagery on it, and has some sort of keyed device?
I'm always amused when people say there's a keypad above the capstone. It's BRAILE. And it says the same thing that the plaque on the capstone does.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Because there is no outlet for the lake anymore and as the water evaporates it gets saltier and saltier until it is saturated
And every time it rains more salts are collected, as is the case in all the dry lake beds in the Deserts of Nevada and Caif.

Those who are familiar with cave scuba diving in the Rocky Mountain states will tell you different about the lengths of the subterranean world.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Should be "Killed By Own Government to hide true meaning behind DIA"
edit on 2-2-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You can always count on Z to step up to the plate to take on this subject... Another win for you sir...

BTW there is nothing artistic about those murals... They are full of death and I swear I saw Obama and his wife just above the American flag in the picture you posted of all the different countries with them holding their flags... Notice Israel is just behind them too...

I'm surprised I didn't see any comments on the shape of the airport (swastika), and I've heard the canopies in the front form "NY" but I really did not see that, the time capsule there and the fact that location was once the site of UFO crash in the early 1900's.

DIA would be like Disney land to me if I ever got a chance to go...

Another great argument though Z...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by sam_inc
The Illuminati are OBSESSED with symbolism
Actually, the Illuminati doesn't give a rat's ass about symbolism. It's conspiracy theorists who are OBSESSED (and usually wrong…) about such things…

Actually the Secret Societies are indeed all about symbolism. It is in all their works and not meant to be understood by outsiders. I could fill pages with examples.

But your right it is CTers who are OBSESSED

edit on 2-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Those who are familiar with cave scuba diving in the Rocky Mountain states will tell you different about the lengths of the subterranean world.

That the subterranean world is extensive I know more than you think. I have even been down with the pup fish
But that has nothing to do with Salt Lake which is the remnant of Lake Bonneville

Just for you here is the first level of underground waterways in the US... this is the stuff closest to the surface and responsible for sink holes in Florida and the sinking of San Joaquin Valley as well as Long Beach, CA

edit on 2-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Then you know that if someone drowns in a lake in one Rocky Mountain or Southwest State, it's not uncommon that said body will be found in a lake in another state.

And that the asteroid that hit off the coast of Belize some 65 million years ago sent a tsunami all the way to Montana, leaving an ocean that eventually dried up, leaving uncountable miles of subterranean tunnels....and the Great Salt Lake that was originally fed by the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

And that many of those subterranean tunnels still feed many inland lakes sourced from either the Gulf of Mexico or the Gulf of Califonira (Baja) or even the Pacific Ocean.

And that many of those subterranean tunnels that have gone dry....like the ones in Nevada....have been used by our military.....

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join