It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

there is so much traffic at a airport, no one would find it weird that a couple military vans are headed for it... USUAL AND CASUAL

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I really think all that space under DIA serves as a protective bunker for the elites, politicians, call them whatever, during times of suspected world anihilation. That's it. It's probably just one of many "Continuation of Government" sites. I could be wrong but remember when that comet passed in September (?), all of Washington was in Denver for suppossed FEMA training drills or something.Right
....they were all hiding under DIA just in case something got too close. Just my thoughts

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
there is also another strange statue of HORUS the god of the underworld at denver airport,this aint egypt!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Maybe the best way to hide construction of one of these underground bunkers is to build it at a site where a new building is going up. Otherwise, a big construction crew in the middle of nowhere where no building gets erected might be suspicious.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Its all i reference to the evil one..the devil satan...thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
wow - simple enough zappolo and his babe do a 'piece' and bingo bango bongo - a whole dia in one.
right - nuthin to see here folks - move along.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

At 4:31 in the video you posted they actually show an ATS THREAD authored by "ScepticalWatcher"...

Just a cool little bit of info I thought I'd add.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
First of all, and by advance, sorry for my poor english.

As an archaeologist, I have interest in the iconography of elites in ancient Rome (think about the megalographia of the Villa dei Misteri (Pompei), etc...). We know that these people thought that the "summum" of elitism, as a social group way above the mass with shared intellectual and cultural values, was to "hide" references to these values in iconography : painting, sculptures... with several levels of reading from the most obvious ones, to other more complex to understand.
Some of them were in plain sight (public monument), other in privat parts, like a social test for your guests in your domus or villa. Whether they were able to understand the hidden message(s), or not.

Yet, the hideous painting from this airport remember me this kind of mentality. Plain sight, like "Aha, thousands of them walk in front of this painting every day, and they dont understand ! Poor idiots."
If it's really the meaning of this painting, it's a very poor attempt to make a parallel with the practices of an old elite.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
And as for being a bunker at the airport what better place. Fly right in and land and your already there hassle free.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Also a fun fact - DIA gets more solar power than any other commercial airport in the world. Reportedly about 6% of the electricity is solar powered. It might not seem like much but I bet it's enough to keep the underground facilities juiced up in the event of a major power outage.

reply to post by megabogie

I've read that there were entire buildings constructed at the DIA site that supposedly were built wrong in some way and instead of fixing or demolishing them it was decided that they would be buried and the existing airport was built on top!
edit on 1/27/2012 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Four floors for a baggage system, I guess they think were stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

The best part is, with an almost unlimited budget and state-of-the-art facility, the baggage system 4 levels underground doesn't work! would you imagine that. An underground city built for baggage handling and they couldn't get the damn thing to work. This is a double-post by the way, there's an active thread on this already but one more doesn't hurt I guess.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Someone questioned earlier if the footage was even from under DIA, never thought of that, good point. I don't see why not. Even this being talked about and covered by newsstation is questionable. Why? To explain away like another weather balloon, swamp gas, flare, islamic jhadist senario to quiet the masses.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is my first ATS post and I felt obligated to respond because I can remember when DIA opened and the huge uproar over the multi-million dollar baggage handling system that malfunctioned and forced the trucking of baggage as a solution. These automated conveyor belts have been used successfully for much more complex sortation of packages in the automated hubs of UPS and Fedex for decades. To say that they installed a multi-million dollar, obviously uninsured, state of the art, automated baggage sortation system, that malfunctioned upon the airport's opening and the only solution TO THIS DAY is to truck the luggage from place to place is pure B.S.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I worked at DIA for 5 years and did work in the underground area. Looks like they went down the service elevator on the north side witch only has 4 levels showing. There is another elevator in the middle of the terminal and it shows 6 levels. I do know that if you are standing on the level of the baggage handling equipment and carousels, when you have a loaded tug and cart go by the ground does move almost like it is on springs. Very weird feeling for something that is supposedly the lowest level. We all used to kid about the CHUDS and Aliens but I must say I never did see anything that weird in the tunnels.
The baggage system that is not in use that you see overhead was United Airlines and it does run for miles down there but I have never see it work. The baggage gargoyle is sitting on the east side baggage claim and we all considered him a good luck charm. Seems that once he was installed the baggage problems with the equipment went away and the system worked fine after he got there.
The bridge that you must take for customs is haunted that I am sure of. We had to walk passengers across it to make sure everyone got downstairs and into the customs area. One evening I was bringing up the back of the passengers and was pretty much by myself and had to stop to tie my shoe and someone who wasnt there breathed into my ear. No explanation for that one.
What the camera crew saw was what they wanted them to see and no more but rest assured there is more, and I do mean a lot more.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I happened to be at the airport a few years back. The artwork is mind boggling. That picture of the skeleton looking soldier reminds me of the WWII posters from Russia or Germany. As for the location, I went into Aurora which isn't very far away. I live close to an airport which is fairly landlocked and they would need to eminent domain properties which they did a few years ago for expansion, so the location doesn't bother me.

A 4 story baggage system? And it doesn't work seems odd. At the minimum, the tax payers should be outraged over that. If anyone gets the opportunity to go there, take the time to check out the art work, just bizarre.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If.anybody is interested in reading an esoteric, symbolistic analysis of DIA by "VigilantCitizen", then I think you will find this article pretty interesting:

Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport

There's one or two interesting bits of information it, so thought that I'd share.

Take it for what you will.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Holy Crap..... I've never given this conspiracy much thought, but that guy that gives the underground tour couldn't give her a straight answer!

She asks, "So, you are showing us everything right?"
And he replies, "I am showing you everything that is..... well, everything that I..... everything I have found and know is here."

Even she says it isn't very convincing!

Yeah that was quite interesting.

Also FOUR levels like that? How many levels did they show in that video? They said its a big as a city? why do they need FOUR levels for baggage?

@ GEL

So its all okay? I take it you have a first hand account on those tunnels?
How about the Mountain, can you at least tell me how many levels there are?

Oh come on Zorgon....i addressed specific things that people are TRYING to come off as significant - when they are not!....I never discounted anything else...while I dont believe it, that was NOT what I was addressing.

So comment on the points I made...which nobody else seems able to address.
Nope, lets just reveal in the made up stories about DIA because we need some kind of mysterious legend to hold on to....
edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Creepy TO YOU. Not to me.
I happen to like gargoyles....and have a few smaller ones at my house. Ever visit castles in Europe or even in NY? You see them there too. There is nothing creepy about gargoyles........IMO.

Again, opinion of art is ONLY in the eyes of the beholder. How can anyone not get this?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have you driven around the Denver area?
There are tons of huge pieces of art that may be deemed ODD and out of place. Pieces I find VERY strange like the huge blue bear peeeping into a building. THAT is rather creepy, IMO.

DENVER BLUE BEAR

Lots of odd Denver Art Denver has a huge artsy vibe going on....

huge CREEPY spider why isnt anyone freaking out about THAT?

One's opinions on art is what creates these conspiracies. There is zero evidence that this is anything buy art...and there is zero evidence that anything of a conspiratorial nature is happening at DIA. It is all myth....all rumours...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join