It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This might be a bit of a stretch, but the map looks similar to a swastika:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I personally know someone who works behind the fence.....and yes, many active duty get out and go civi because you do the same job and make a crap load more of money and no uniform and no shift work.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Again, the BLUE and ORANGE horse (i.e. Bronco), although rather hideous in nature (many Denver residents complained), it's obviously there as support for the local NFL team. Being ugly and having the artist rather fail at trying to make it look intimidating (it just looks warped and evil), doesn't make it a sinister omen.

The New Order wording as explained long ago, was supposedly there because the airport support included a lot of businesses and retailers, who were striving for a new order to Denver. True? Who knows - that is the official explanation, and not any less believable than a sinister plot for new world order with DIA being a hub for it all.

The construction of DIA was -heavily- scrutinized. Media sources were there constantly. They certainly were sneaky about building said NWO bunkers or base or whatever it is supposed to be, under all that attention

p.s. to add the specific reply from the public affairs office of DIA:

As for the "new world" designation, the New World Airport Commission was simply a group consisting of local business and political leaders who sponsored and organized a number of pre-opening events at Denver International Airport. The airport was to usher in a new era making Denver a world-class city, thus the New World name.
edit on 27-1-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Have you done any actual research into DIA?
Its pretty sketchy when you get into it..
at least humor us and do some searching.
I was born and raised here in CO, been to DIA numerous times, but does that mean i am going to turn a blind eye to it as you seem to have? No.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

yes yes. ive read all the zillions of threads here on DIA....
i still see nothing presented but heresay and rumours.

my OPINION stands.....just like yours does or anyone else.

i dont find the art creepy. i find it ugly. not creepy or having some hiddent agenda or message. i dont find the gargoyles creepy. i actually like them.
i dont find the masonic stuff nefarious. i have friends who are masons and i dont buy into all that stuff.
i dont find the horse creepy or some hidden agenda. i actually think its cool.
i also dont find the location odd.
i also dont buy into the rail line going from DIA to cheyenne mt.
i also dont buy into the zillions of secret underground levels that are there for the elite or TPTB to go and hide.
those are the things i addressed.

like my opinion or not...but it is my opinion....just like everyone else has one.
edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by ka119

yes yes. ive read all the zillions of threads here on DIA....
i still see nothing presented but heresay and rumours.

my OPINION stands.....just like yours does or anyone else.

i dont find the art creepy. i find it ugly. not creepy. i dont find the gargoyles creepy. i actually like them.
i dont find the masonic stuff nefarious. i have friends who are masons and i dont buy into all that stuff.
i also dont find the location odd.
those are the things i addressed.

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

People might find it a bit of a conflict of interest if you claim to be friends with masons. Just saying.

I have studied symbology extensively, and I do see what appears to be an extraordinary amount of occultic symbology in this airport. And the fact that there are also masonic touches in here sets off alarm bells. And rightfully so.

Unfortunately for you and your friends, most people do not trust high level masons, I'm sure you understand why.

Just being honest, no disrespect intended.
edit on 27-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think that Wisconsin,Michigan, and Texas would be better choices for underground facilities. It's a simple matter of geological stability and access to waterways. People should also look for very nondescript structures with minimal surface protrusion. If it looks like a strange facility with mystic symbolism all over it , it's no secret, they wouldn't draw attention to something they want to hide. They would draw attention to something to draw attention away from something else.
edit on 1/27/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/27/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

For Gel-

I respect you sticking to your opinion throughout this thread. I appreciate that. And I love the discussion this thread has provided. And I believe that it is exactly what ATS should be.

I believe there is more to the DIA then meets the eye. Like another poster said, where there is smoke there is fire. And there is a LOT of smoke regarding the DIA. Whether its the amount of money spent over-budget, or the murals, or the underground structures, I believe there is a secret purpose for DIA. The question is, What?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hmm interesting thread, and OP.

I too have followed the whole "DIA - DUMB" idea for a while. I live about 40 minutes away from it. It is interesting to note that, some people you talk to, say nothing odd is going on, some contracters I've spoken with said they never saw or worked on anything odd.

Others, however, say they saw things.. But they won't talk about it.. (Odd to note some have a fearful look, or eyes-widen when it's mentioned, like a horrid memory or dream came back to the fore-front of their minds).

I find it amusing that people are debating location tho.

25 miles from Denver, ok.

So jets fall out of the sky on occasion, bad thing to have them crash into buildings with people in them, or buildings in general, it's bad. The whole "fire" and "death and destruction" is just generally bad all around. I think we can all agree on that.

HOWEVER, the location in the Rockey Mountains, is a curious one. Especially for such a large airport. (Who knew Denver was such a busy place?).

So we have several military bases here, we also have several High-profile places.

Anyone ever consider the geological make-up of Colorado? Colorado is over some very stable solid rock.. No shifting hardly at all. We do get the occasional earth-quake, but for the most part, you'd never notice it.

It's also easier (not necessarily to DIG into) but maintain a underground structure in solid rock (Doesn't need the supports shifting ground does).

Some logical thinking does go a long way.. Colorado is on average 5,000 feet above sea level. Should a celestial body slam into the ocean, it's going to cause one hell of a tidal wave.. You don't want to be coastal when that comes washing up on top of you.. I don't care HOW good of a swimmer or surfer you are.

There is an interesting amount of info in this thread tho...

Keep it up folks, even in disinfo, there is still some truth told.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

For (hopefully) the last time, THAT IS NOT THE HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

For (hopefully) the last time, THAT IS NOT THE HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Right and we should believe the report by MSM because why? and how many times MSM has lied to us?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The president of the Segway corporation mis-piloted his personal Segway off a 100 foot cliff, crashing to his death... Irony, or is the Segway a tool of Baal?

Possibly I hear a lot of New York Lawyers use those
But we are talking about that horse...

As GEL pointed out, art is a matter of perception by those viewing it. If you search around the net, OTHER than conspiracy sites...

Airport Mustang from Hell

Here are some opinions from 'normal' people

“There’s no location to be able to get intimate with the work,” said Lawrence Argent, an artist in Denver. “It’s a vista from afar, and to many it’s a frightening vista from afar.”

Lawrence Argent is the guy who made the bear peeking in the window

“People can’t put their finger on what’s it’s conveying,” said Joni Palmer, who is finishing a doctoral dissertation on politics and public art in Denver. “It’s the strangeness that really unnerves people — this mix of things.”

And Behold a Big Blue Horse? Many in Denver Just Say Neigh - New York Times
www.nytimes.com...

A statue of a giant male horse — electric-eyed, cobalt blue and anatomically correct — was installed in February 2008 on the roadway approach to the terminal, and it is freaking more than a few people out.

Anxiously I fly
apocalyptic hell beast
fails to soothe my nerves.

So it's not only CTers that feel the evil vibes

With its unholy look, bright red eyes and and lugubrious history, the artwork has been dubbed the 'Airport Mustang from Hell'. It will be hard to shake the curse tag.

www.ortzion.org...

Denver Airport Blue Mustang from Hell
www.howardforums.com...

Just a few links from a google search on Mustang from Hell (BTW Its actually an Arabian
)
edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If in-fact the space is "twice the size of Manhattan", I dont think its possible that she saw "everything".

Especially when you consider the fact that Manhattan is 23 square miles...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Part of the murals are a representation from Isaiah 2.

www.biblegateway.com...

1 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
2 In the last days

the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

The letter is from a boy who wrote that letter and died in the camps at auschwitz.

The soldier obviously represents the fourth reich and Islam, he is stabbing a dove, the international sign for peace.

The gargoyle in the suitcase represents a dirty bomb. Thus you have the murals depicting the soldier and gas mask.

The one mural with the dead babies represents child sacrifice by parents to Moloch.

en.wikipedia.org...

Moloch (representing Semitic מלך m-l-k, a Semitic root meaning "king") — also rendered as Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, or Moloc — is the name of an ancient Semitic god. Moloch was historically affiliated with cultures throughout the Middle East, including the Ammonite, Hebrew, Canaanite,[1] Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.
As a god worshipped by the Phoenicians, Moloch had associations with a particular kind of propitiatory child sacrifice by parents. He figures in the Hebrew Bible (II Kings 23:10; Jer. 32:35, etc) and has been used figuratively in English literature from John Milton's Paradise Lost (1667) to Allen Ginsberg's Howl (1955). In modern English he is often used to refer to a person or thing demanding or requiring a very costly sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No, I am not trying to bash on your opinion.
I am just saying that if you were to look into it, it is somewhat odd..
How large the property is that DIA is placed on (33,457 acres, or 52 sq miles. Twice the size of Manhattan)
How they went 2 billion dollars over their given budget
How they first built five 'incorrectly built' buildings and buried them, to just build the current DIA on top
(in doing this they displaced 1/3rd the amount on earth as the Panama canal did)
And why they even built DIA in the first place.. considering we had the perfectly fine Stapleton International (that had more gates and runways)

Im not digging into the murals and statues.. just look at all the oddities that surround the actual structure itself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If they did that, then people couldn't make too much of horse statues and murals on the internet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No doubt, it is easy to find opinions from people because people enjoy giving them. It is also readily obvious from the comment sections of most news articles just how dumb a lot of society is these days.

Regardless, it's just a cool looking horse made more ominous through clever photography (seriously... did the photographer have to sacrifice a goat to Anton LaVey to get that impressive thunderhead behind the statue, or did he just wait until late summer to snap the pic?)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join