It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Impact Caught in Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Am I the only one gettin the 'channel 4 the owner of the content has blocked this video in your country' ! notice ?

And I'm in the UK (channel 4)?????

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
reply to post by ProudBird

And regarding those two sites you are so off base. Of course there is a lot of wrong info -- that happens during investigations. You may have not been there lately, but they have shown repeatedly that there is a ton of strangeness regarding the photographs and news images reported that day. I suggest those that truly have an open mind go to those sites and use your brains to sift through the forums and join the discussion.

Dear God. Simon Shack is a veritable buffoon. He has the mind of an eight-year-old who never progressed beyond the concrete operational stage of cognitive development. There is "a ton of strangeness" on his website, but none of it has anything to do with 9/11 media. It's all ignorance, misinterpretations, and inane extrapolating. He's also dishonest, never admitting to any mistakes he's made when presented with sound contrary explanations. The fireman's shadow within shadow mentioned above is a great example. He dismissed the reflected light explanation with this:

"Someone has tried to argue that the sunlight bounces back from the building behind the fireman - but I hope and pray we may be spared such inane, insultingly silly counter-arguments here on this forum - thank you very much !"

I've yet to find ONE legitimate argument for media fakery presented on his website.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Pause at 21/22 seconds. Does anyone see a plane? I get that it was moving fast, but still, if a large jet is coming in that low and precise, they are not traveling at 400 mph, right? Planes travel over my house all day, I can see them at 10,000 feet up pretty clearly, their shape and all.

But we can't tell that a plane, on video, is hitting the building? If I had to guess, I'd say missile.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

I am not concerned with Simon Shack. I don't care who posted the info. What you fail to understand is that he is not the only one who posts on that site. Many members are doing outstanding research. Same with Phil Jayhan on Lets Roll Forums. It is not just him posting on Lets Roll Forums. There are tons of great researchers over there.

I suggest that if you are tired of arguing with people here at ATS about whether it was an inside job or not go to those two websites as a part of your complete truther breakfast.

PS - If you haven't found anything on those two sites that show fakery and media involvement you haven't been there in a long time or you haven't looked hard enough.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Many members are doing outstanding research. Same with Phil Jayhan on Lets Roll Forums. It is not just him posting on Lets Roll Forums. There are tons of great researchers over there.

Keyboard warriors are not reseachers.
Check their qualifications to make conclusions.
Check their sources of material. Youtube videos are a poor source.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

For the record I am not just talking about "strangeness" in the photos or videos. I'm talking about the strangeness of those who shot the video, all shots using same matrix of images, people behind the scenes that day, John Labriola photos, victims memorials being wrong/false, death indexes, etc.

I could sit here and argue with ATS'ers but I found it tiring after awhile, same old people saying the same old thing. Threads derailed constantly by the same 3-5 people. Not that I gave up, I just found other places to share and learn. I just get tired of "feeding the trolls".

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Keyboard warriors are not reseachers.

Um, yes they are. If people read information on the internet in a topic that interests them; they are researchers.

Check their qualifications to make conclusions.

I don't need to check their qualifications. Who determines if they are qualified or not? You?

Check their sources of material. Youtube videos are a poor source.

Wrong. Youtube videos are an EXCELLENT source of research. So are books, cached websites, old newspapers.

Are you a keyboard warrior?

You are only reinforcing my point. I am not hear to convince you or defend myself. I am done wasting time on you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For the first time?? this is the only one of the first impact isn't it?

anyway, you can see the flash just before the plane hits the building

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I am not concerned with Simon Shack. I don't care who posted the info. What you fail to understand is that he is not the only one who posts on that site. Many members are doing outstanding research. Same with Phil Jayhan on Lets Roll Forums. It is not just him posting on Lets Roll Forums. There are tons of great researchers over there.

You mention Phil Jayhan - one of the most bizarre and disgusting loons

He has claimed that

The WTC towers were empty shells and no tenants were in the building

That 343 FDNY firefighters did not die that day at WTC (they are all fake....)

Nobody died in the WTC - all the alleged victims were computer generated "vicsims: ....

Jayjhan and his band of clowns have turned up here to peddle their brand of lunacy

Were swiftly given the boot by moderators because of the idiotic crap
edit on 27/1/12 by argentus because: changed ex tags to quote tags to reflect content quoted from an ATS member

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

....you can see the flash just before the plane hits the building....

No sir, no "flash" before. Flash as it is impacting. The first part to hit would be the nose....the huge and obvious blossoming of the impact occurred fractions of a second later, as the wings hit.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't see any nose hitting at the flash, but even if so, why would the nose hitting the building result in a flash??

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Pause at 21/22 seconds. Does anyone see a plane? I get that it was moving fast, but still....

Yes, it is clearly obvious that it is an airplane. At :20 especially.....when viewed full-screen. And, this particular YouTube copy isn't all that great anyway. There are better, higher-resolution versions out there.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Well, the impact itself will cause a "puff" of debris. Debris that flashes in the bright sunlight.

From that angle, of American 11, we don't see the other source for a flash which is noted in the footage of United 175. The Crew Oxygen tank is located on the right-hand side, under the cockpit floor, in the E & E compartment. This is most probably the source of the flash seen with United 175, since most shots are viewed from the airplane's right, and below.

So, all that occurs here with American 11 is the initial entry and impact.....a much better video, with proper enhancement, would show that more clearly.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Hellas

Well, the impact itself will cause a "puff" of debris. Debris that flashes in the bright sunlight.

From that angle, of American 11, we don't see the other source for a flash which is noted in the footage of United 175. The Crew Oxygen tank is located on the right-hand side, under the cockpit floor, in the E & E compartment. This is most probably the source of the flash seen with United 175, since most shots are viewed from the airplane's right, and below.

So, all that occurs here with American 11 is the initial entry and impact.....a much better video, with proper enhancement, would show that more clearly.

Interesting.. So the plane hitting the building would pull the debris outwards instead of pushing inwards.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over

I suggest that if you are tired of arguing with people here at ATS about whether it was an inside job or not go to those two websites as a part of your complete truther breakfast.

PS - If you haven't found anything on those two sites that show fakery and media involvement you haven't been there in a long time or you haven't looked hard enough.

Fakery cannot be found either place. What you fail to understand is that I understand perfectly. You think I didn't notice all the other truebelievers and koolaide-drinkers parroting Shack's nonsense in his forums? I've spent well-enough time on both websites to know that Phil Jayhan needs psychiatric care and Simon Shack is an intellectual child. This has nothing to do with whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, its about reason vs. delusion. If your intelligence is not profoundly insulted by September Clues alone, I believe it is safe to say that analytical and abstract reasoning are not your strong suits and you should back out of these kinds of discussions, no, RUN--FAST--before you grow ass ears and a snout and humiliate yourself, your family, and a Shaolin Temple.

Sorry but this stuff pisses me off, because people buy it and it clouds any honest discussion regarding 9/11, not to mention that it spits in the face of the innocent people who actually lived and died through that horrific event. There were no victims? No planes? ALL the footage is fake, including the collapse of the towers? You people must think New Yorkers are the stupidest humans on the planet. Instead of allowing the likes of Shack and Jayhan to spoon-feed you their deluded fantasies, why not do some real research and go talk to people who actually witnessed the event? I have.
edit on 27-1-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dude, your avatar freaked me out there for a sec

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Sigh....

Interesting.. So the plane hitting the building would pull the debris outwards instead of pushing inwards.

It's called "displacement".

What happens when a bullet hits a target? When a rock is dropped into water?

Your attempt at "willful ignorance" by use of derision and sarcasm is a failure.

Oh, and a video is always useful to dispel such illogic:

edit on Fri 27 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You showing me a bulltet hitting a solid Object (the WTC was a steel mesh) to undermine your point? Really??

So why didn't the second plane had this flash on impact??

the Fail is on your part!

edit on 27-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by SunnyDee

Pause at 21/22 seconds. Does anyone see a plane? I get that it was moving fast, but still....

Yes, it is clearly obvious that it is an airplane. At :20 especially.....when viewed full-screen. And, this particular YouTube copy isn't all that great anyway. There are better, higher-resolution versions out there.

Alright, I will say on a bigger screen, something resembling anything ffrom the size of a drone to a 747 does appear to hit. I'd like to see a better copy, got one?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Chief Pfeifer is a good man. Its heart breaking to think of what he has lived through in the decisions he had to make that day. There is footage of when tower 2 began its global collapse and he pulled incident command. He hesitated fir a moment, just a moment and you know he is thinking about his brother wondering if the sound he was hearing was his brother being killed.

It was.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join