It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Impact Caught in Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am amazed that there are more than one clear video of the first impact. I just watched this one for the first time.

I wonder what made them all look up? Was the noise of this jet different? Could there have been a sonic boom?
edit on 26-1-2012 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Here you go, fixed it:

And no, there would not be a sonic boom.....airplane never exceeded the speed of sound.

link   
Video does not work OP.

Line 2

link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I am amazed that there are more than one clear video of the first impact. I just watched this one for the first time.

I wonder what made them all look up? Was the noise of this jet different? Could there have been a sonic boom?

link   
Fix your Link & or Embed bro, its not showing up right.. Malformed

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Okay, works now, but that's an old video shown first either really late in the day on 9/11 or the following day.

Nothing new at all.
edit on 26-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
what is that black thing that flies through the smoke cloud??!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have never seen this view before. This angle makes them maneuver look much more difficult. The footage isn't the best but it's still decent.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Notice how the fire man looked away like he did not see any thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

And no, there would not be a sonic boom.....airplane never exceeded the speed of sound.

This is what the data suggests. It was evidently making a loud sound. I wonder what it was?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Like he was thinking "That plane was really going fast" Well, maybe. Back then there were planes all over that area.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No, they heard the plane, as you do, sometimes you can hear them, probably easier cause it was so low. But then he looks away, because he sees the plane, and he puts it together that the sound he was hearing was the plane, and then forgets about it. Its not like he knew to keep watching because it was going to hit the building. He just saw the plane, and then looked away, because its just a plane, no reason to look.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoobvious

The black thing looks like a bird at about 75 yards from the camera. It seems to dissapear in front of the smoke, most likely from digital video error.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Okay, works now, but that's an old video shown first either really late in the day on 9/11 or the following day.

Nothing new at all.
edit on 26-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

I wonder why I never saw it before on the news. Was it one of the videos that the feds released years later? They kept some for the trials. I wonder if they have more?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

His rank is not firefighter, he is a battalion chief. His own brother was one of the 343 fallen that day. He was not looking away, what got the attention was the jet was flying so low it made them look up. The battalion chief was not looking away, he more then likely from his point of hearing he heard it echo off a building first then he found it and turned the other way.

The man you were talking about was the scene commander at the WTC that day and sent his own brother to his death.

Show some respect, firefighters were victims that day not perpetrators.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

but it comes out the other side in two pieces...if u watch it close it looks like something breaks off it as it enters the cloud!!very strange and it is in and out of the frame in a matter of seconds.kinda fast for a bird.maybe its a perspective thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

No they were not all over the area. They fly a pattern and that craft was in the wrong place. It was way out of bounds.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I don't think he implied anything about a firefighter conspiracy. A noble man like that would have a different look on his face if that was the case.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

No they were not all over the area. They fly a pattern and that craft was in the wrong place. It was way out of bounds.

Are you sure about that? As I recall, there were sightseeing aircraft that flew very close to the buildings back then.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Guy coming to say it was tv fakery, hologram, cruise missile, tanker in 5,4,3,2,1

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join