It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dismissal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I understand the rule's and regulations so far.And probably have stepped on the limitations.Now let you here me this....I have noticed that ats is a private organization,and in concern of all the"not rocket science people"how can thee be so judgemental.....I honestly think life is too short to be a b,tch...I'm not going to lose sleep on this dread thread,cause i know it will be deleted.Thank you for your the enlightenment and continue to do your best.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

I don't really know what you are referring to but presumably you've had a thread removed. It happens. Don't take it personally. I see you are a relatively new member here (I'm only 5 months in myself btw) so it could just be a speedbump in the road. A sign you are becoming a more contributing meber possibly.

You say you probably stepped on some limitations. Learn from your mistake, no hard feelings and continue. Problem solved! If you feel the thread was wrongfully removed you are free to contact the mods. They often respond quite quickly. Hope it helps and be well.

link   
Sorry to be critical, but your ranting needs a lot of work. You need to bitch some more, that's what the rant is about. Here's a sample for you:

Hell, your rant ends up THANKING someone , good gravy, who in all creation taught you how to rant??? You have me so pithed off that I'm going to threaten to quit coming to this site!!!

Practice some and try it again, dammmit!

link   

edit on 26-1-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

OH and the drug policy is a fail,cause i just read a thread about coc aine ...who feeds who?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I have been warned without comment...I'm surprised

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan

OH and the drug policy is a fail,cause i just read a thread about coc aine ...who feeds who?
You can report on drugs.

You can't promote the illegal use of drugs.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey it niggles me too but you just have to grin and bear it.
Sometimes it's better to just walk away....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

He is referring to a thread (news article) on the main page now stating that 30 pounds of coc aine has been discovered in a UN building somewhere.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added link

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Was being polite,I never know about this site.Every time i sneeze there is reprocussions.If i really was all out and desturbed i would probably go take it out on a mirror.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

He is referring to a thread (news article) on the main page now stating that 30 pounds (or maybe kilos) of coc aine has been discovered in a UN building somewhere.
Yes, that is why I felt the need to explain why it is okay to post that story in a thread and not break T&C's. The mention was made of drug policy being a fail, and then seeing a post about coc aine.

It is simple enough.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Was being polite,I never know about this site.Every time i sneeze there is reprocussions.If i really was all out and desturbed i would probably go take it out on a mirror.
Yeah well, people expect a bit of impoliteness in the rant section. Let off some steam, get right down to the point of what ragged you off, and maybe you will feel better. If you are specific, people might be able to point out how to avoid certain problems here.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have been warned without comment...I'm surprised

Do you mean like a post removed due to reason X type U2U? Such as off-topic, T&C violations, manners & decorum, etc, post removed. They are usually without comment. At least, I don't want to sound like an expert but I had a few back in the day *cough cough* and have since adjusted my posting habits slightly.
edit on 26/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos/grammar

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That was a pretty solid reply,I hope you have a great day tomorrow

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Kind of i guess...I can understand going through the gauntlet from being in unfamiliar territory...So just bury it you say?..i'll buy that for a dollar and just lurk for a while.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Hey it niggles me too but you just have to grin and bear it.
Sometimes it's better to just walk away....

agreed, walking away from it can be a good thing.....remember we here on ATS are all ANONYMOUS...why take anything so serious.

also agree with the other poster, a rant is a rant...let it fly

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I'd been lurking here a while before joining but apparently ATS used to have a whole section of forums dedicated to the discussion of those topics. I have no idea what type of discussions people were having (ie, recreational or otherwise) as it was long before I was even lurking here but from what I read by a member of staff on the subject was that the staff got tired of removing posts so bad the decision was made to exclude "drug talk". They did try.

At the end of the day, I have too much fun here to let one little thing put me off. There will probably be other sites that carry those stories anyway.

If it's any consolation to the OP, my first thread on ATS (apart from my introductory thread) was a rant!
We all have our little moments are all more or less human.

My rant title was Aaaarrrgh!

top topics

join