It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious rumbling creates cloud of fear across Vancouver Island

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I take it that was a dig at me.

My theory was for the 'horn' sound not the 'rumbling' sound.

ALS

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I live 2 blocks away from where they are blasting in that video, I've been at home all day for two days studying and I literally have heard nothing out of the norm...There has been a lot of wind storms the past week but its normal for us as we live in a very coastal area. This thread is complete BS as everyone who I talk to here in Victoria has not heard of this regardless of it being on the news. "Cloud of fear across Vancouver Island" OP its people like you who discredit this forum.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
did anyone else burst out laughing when he said:
"but there was no chicken, or an earthquake"

anyways thats pretty weird, especially how the seismograph didnt pick anything up, but there was a bed moving; earthquake or no, i think the seismograph would detect something that could move a bed.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In Florida near Lido Key Beach is a bridge that connects with Long Boat Key. The wind, and different cars, vans, and trucks make exactly the sounds heard in many people's videos. It is the sound of automobiles crossing the bridge. It is a wild sound, but real. I also heard a boat engine going out to sea on another occassion this past week. The noise was machanical and could be heard 4 plus miles away, echoing across the water. I would say unless you witness this sound phenomeon first hand it is hard to validate that is not a hoax or that there isnot an explainable reason for the sounds.

To panic from a video is just plain irrational.
edit on 27-1-2012 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Blast welding or explosive bonding in washington, (across the straight) caused the shaking and rumbling.

www.globaltvbc.com.../video

Not super biblical.

Interesting, but I don't buy it. It's a long way from Sooke to the Olympic Peninsula, too far to feel a couple of localized blasts. Plus, these were reported as lasting 3-8 seconds - which doesn't fit with a simple blast I would think.

It does seem unlikely, sure. But if atmospheric conditions permit...and the light of venus refracts off the swamp gas...haha, I don't know, dude. Maybe the ocean waves and pressures helped amplify the blast waves...distort them into something else.

What do YOU think it was, if you don't buy the media and sciencey dude's explanation?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
not sure what i believe... but found this and thought it was interesting to post.. not sure how to inbed as of yet...and yes im sure i could look it up but:

Recent News

Tuesday January 24: There have been many reports of shaking at 10:45 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. PST from Sooke to Victoria, on southern Vancouver Island. No earthquakes have been recorded in this area. The rumblings may have been caused by an atmospheric source (sound waves traveling a long distance due to unusual atmospheric conditions).

source: earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
The only logical conclusion is that reptilians are digging mass underground tunnels to bury their eggs.

Actually, there was a battle in space. The Anunnaki on Nibiru started to prepare for the invasion of earth but was detected by The Benevolents on the giant moon tower sensor. They contacted Admiral Ron Paul who is in command of the Excelsior - a dreadnought class carrier in earths orbit with the rest of the space fleet. We then fired a HAARP salvo to Nibiru but unfortunately was bounced off the atmosphere which was heard in Vancouver; the HAARP beam bounced several times off the atmosphere and hit another base in Iran accidentally.

Then Admiral Paul went into hyper-space and ambushed the Anunnaki that was in orbit around Nibiru - they were "wiped off the map" by the phased antimatter gauss cannons and ion cannons. The Anunnaki fleet was demolished, and Admiral Ron Paul saved the day.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

it's so weird reading all that cool crap then seeing vancouver lumped in there, it's so out of place lol...
I live here, it's boring, grey rainy and 7 degrees all the time. no sounds, no quakes, no intergalactic class 7C dreadnaught destroyers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join