It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter with Mother Mary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The great poem writer's name is Rosemary Mueller of Fremont.

I tried to do a google search and did not find any poems but I didn't look real hard.

I believe Rosemary Mueller has a special gift.

Some people have to see things to believe in the supernatural. I've seen things but I believed before then. Many do not. I believe that could be their loss. There is more to life than we often see.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You say in your own post that you don't believe in Mother Mary, yet you make an entire thread with a fantastic story about your experience with Mother Mary. I'd love to believe what you're saying, but nope, can't succumb to that fantasy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
reply to post by sylvie

you sound a little bit like Sylvia Brown, I've looked into a lot of stuff since Nick died.

Some of this I heard first from Sylvia Browne, even though I think that she's mostly a fraud and a pretty despicable person. But before I read that, I could never make sense of "Why do good people die young?", "Why do little kids die?" and such questions. I don't like the Karma theory in this case (even though I do believe that what goes around comes around) that they've accumulated bad karma in a past life and are now paying for it. When I read about Browne's theory of the "blueprint" that you determine in your soul state between lives, and the "five exit points" everyone has, it suddenly all made sense to me.

He always always said he would die young. It was like he just always knew. And for the last year of his life on earth, he really was ready to go. It was like he was just waiting. Hindsight is 20/20....

As for NDE's, I've read every one on here I think. absolutely fascinating. I so want to believe there is more to life than just this earthly presence. And I have it stuck in my head that when Nick had his heart attack he came to a 'Y' in the road. one way was lit and beautiful, filled with love, wisdom and light. The other led back to earth. I don't think he hesitated.

That sounds beautiful, horseplay. I firmly believe that what we call "death" and view as something final is really just a transition.

For some reason, he felt he had fulfilled his purpose
And me, I'm still looking.
I'll try your 'request'.. I like your 'non-denominational' approach.

Thanks. Let me know how it goes. The most important part is to have faith that things will happen exactly the way you said, and that God is guiding you. You can build up that faith by starting with little exercises -- e.g., ask God to give you a beautiful feather, then start looking for it every day. Thank him every day for that feather that is now coming your way. Then do the same by asking him to send you as many pennies as possible and see what happens. Once you know it works, it's much easier to get up the faith for bigger manifestations.

You don't live near Ohio do you? I'd sure enjoy meeting you.
No, I don't, sorry. I live in Vermont.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
reply to post by sylvie

Thanks for sharing the story and the poem. I can see why so many like her poems. Thanks for starting a new thread as well since I probably would have missed it otherwise.

If you think of another link to her poems I would be interested in that.

I don't, sorry. But you could try to look her up and contact her -- a letter or phone call would probably be best, I don't know how computer-savvy she is. She'd probably love to hear from people who like her poems and might send you a book of hers if she still has any left.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Most likely a demon.

Demons are tricky like that.

It never fails. Someone talks about something that means a great deal to them, then you people, and you are Christian, I can tell my the comment, you post drivel like this, calling whatever was seen one of your little demons. I have to ask, in light of recent threads derailed by Christians....what is the true agenda here? Why do you do this? I call it Religious Trolling. And it is getting pretty tired, friend.

On the OP's post, Beautiful, and well written. I too have seen people glow like that, and have heard Ancient Wisdom come from the lips of children. I can see a little bit of the Divine Feminine is most every woman, and even though I do not name her with a Catholic name, it is all the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm
You say in your own post that you don't believe in Mother Mary, yet you make an entire thread with a fantastic story about your experience with Mother Mary. I'd love to believe what you're saying, but nope, can't succumb to that fantasy.

I'm not a Catholic, so I don't believe in the saints, but I did grow up with a Christian background, so "Mother Mary" is the best description that I can come up with for what I encountered. Others might call it "the divine feminine" or "Tara" or "the goddess" or whatever.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Carseller4
Most likely a demon.

Demons are tricky like that.

It never fails. Someone talks about something that means a great deal to them, then you people, and you are Christian, I can tell my the comment, you post drivel like this, calling whatever was seen one of your little demons. I have to ask, in light of recent threads derailed by Christians....what is the true agenda here? Why do you do this? I call it Religious Trolling. And it is getting pretty tired, friend.

On the OP's post, Beautiful, and well written. I too have seen people glow like that, and have heard Ancient Wisdom come from the lips of children. I can see a little bit of the Divine Feminine is most every woman, and even though I do not name her with a Catholic name, it is all the same.

Thank you, friend. I, too, get upset when I see some Christians (not all of them) on the board basically saying that only a Christian can have a personal experience with the divine, whereas everyone else with an uplifting experience must have encountered demons or even Satan himself. (I've had those too, and I know the difference quite well.)

I believe that you actually have to LIVE with God (not just talk about him) every day to have such encounters; and that childlike innocence and wonder that I talked about before and that the Bible mentions certainly helps as well. I think some of the most judgmental Bible thumpers will have a rude awakening when at the end of their lives they'll find out what the things were that really counted -- loving acceptance and goodwill toward others, vs. a dogmatic and self-righteous attitude.

[Disclaimer: Lest I come across as some kind of saint myself, I have to say that I'm not perfect (or anywhere near it) by any means. Being a native German, I don't possess much in the way of diplomacy or politeness and mostly just blurt out what I think. (Some would call it "rude."
) I also tend to be quite opinionated, and my ego could use a little deflation -- still working on that one. Hey, at least I'd be getting an A in "self-knowledge."
]
edit on 28-1-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I believe that you actually have to LIVE with God (not just talk about him) every day to have such encounters; and that childlike innocence and wonder that I talked about before and that the Bible mentions certainly helps as well. I think some of the most judgmental Bible thumpers will have a rude awakening when at the end of their lives they'll find out what the things were that really counted -- loving acceptance and goodwill toward others, vs. a dogmatic and self-righteous attitude.

Well I certainly agree with that, Sylvie, I am near sick of this behaviour, it speaks of a lower intelligence that is un-educated and in direct denial of our Creed, and Motto here at ATS; Deny Ignorance. People tell me I am far from God, that I am a Heretic and a Blasphemer, and in league with Satan's Demonic Army....Well, let's just say I have been "JUDGED." I think their book has a rule against that, but then, they do not read the book, do they? They are prone to quote from it exponentially and sometime without honour, and instead of listening to the messages they made the messenger into a God, and then deem to know what it thinks, and wants. And they make it difficult to get any kind of valid point across, not to mention, if you ask a question of them they take everything out of context, and forget the question completely.
I know beyond any doubt they will get a wake up call, but why not just accept now that they do not have a lock on Truth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join