It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wish you could change your eye color, if so what color would you like them to be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My eyes are weird..Sometimes they look dark denim blue, others grey or hazel.
Tomorrow however I shall be rocking white zombie eyes, my god those contacts are awesome. Same company does the mirrored ones too.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have grey which I think according to ATS makes me an alien.

Nope wouldn't change them. They catch people's attention.

Your eye color DOES change however.

Now that we have had many decades of color photographs, archeologists are discovering that people's eye color changes over time.
Especially in white people, eye color can start lightening after the teen years.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
People who think their eye color drastically changes from day to day don't have quick changing eye color, it depends on what color clothes you are wearing.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ow, I think mirrored looking eyes would be so cool. No one would know what your looking at, lol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
People who think their eye color drastically changes from day to day don't have quick changing eye color, it depends on what color clothes you are wearing.

No it doesn't because I can be wearing the same shirt and my eyes can be forest green one minute and sea green the next time I look in the mirror.

My left eye also has a small upside down triangle of brown/black above my pupil, like my pupil is bleeding upwards. It's pretty weird looking I think. The lighter green my eyes are the more visible it is.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i have brown eyes and i never liked them and i keep meeting people who's eyes change color like every day and i get jealous of them because of there eyes, and i also wish that my eye color would change according to my mood

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Turquoise would be nice, or pale sea green with turquoise flecks.

Would want very black eyelashes and hair to compliment them.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I would like blue or green eyes like my mother's side of the family. Unfortunately I inherited brown eyes from my father.

They are a medium brown with a black ring around the brown iris. My boyfriend says my eyes go from very dark brown to light, gold colour like a lion to an olive colour - but I think he is either colourblind (he says his eyes are green when they are quite obviously blue) or he has been playing with too many chemicals (hazards of a job in a laboratory).

My boyfriend's eyes are blue but with a yellow ring around the black pupil - the width of the yellow ring varies. Does that make him an alien??

Always knew men came from Mars.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
My fella said I had stars in my eyes the other day. I was like "Huh?"
All these years I'd never noticed that my left eye has a five pointed star and my right has a four pointed diamond shape around the pupil.
Romantic fool

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
No way!!!

I have blue eyes that change to different colors of blue and turquoise depending on the color I wear or how tan I am. I love the color of my eyes!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You can change your eye color through eye tattoo. Warning, this could get graphic:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
No way!!!

I have blue eyes that change to different colors of blue and turquoise depending on the color I wear or how tan I am. I love the color of my eyes!!

I love my eyes as well, but changing them for a bit seems like it could be fun.

Most light colored reflect what a person is wearing , which can be a nice effect.

I must say , that dark eyes in men are very romantic and alluring.

Big dark eyes.. *swoons*

next question..would anyone here change their teeth?
edit on 31-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join