It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wish you could change your eye color, if so what color would you like them to be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I and others are curious to hear your thoughts on this people. What color is your eyes and what color would you like them to be or do you like the color your eyes are? My eye color is hard to explain and I could not find any eyes that were similar to myn on google images. I am a young male and my eyes seem to have that gold/yellow cat eye color with a over layered light green, mixed with a light blue and have what looks like light brown with even lighter brown outlined sun in the middle with a black dot in the center of my eye. I prefer to be in a darker room than a well lit room because I can see better when its not so bright. I cant see in pitch black. Every one tells me I have smiling eyes and they are cute. I would take a picture of my eyes but I cant find my camera. I like my eyes but I love blue so I would not mind light blue eyes either.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My eyes currently shift from green, to blue, to sometimes gray. I would like them to glow gold like the Hadenmen in the Deathstalker Saga.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I wish I could make my eyes like flowing tie dye

link   
black

link   
mine are blue but ive always said that i would absolutely love it if they were purple.
not a weak purple like lilac but a strong deep purple
wouldnt that be fantastic. purple eye colour. !

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Mine are green. They change different shades of green. I love them and I wouldn't change them.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Would love vin diesels eye color in the movie pitch black
looks like grey mirrors and he could see in the dark

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mine are a nice dark green.

I wouldnt change it, goes with the light ginger hair

I do got to mention I am facinated by people with dark eyes, dunno why lol.

Variety is the spice o' life.

cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It almost seems that people i talk to who have brown eyes want blue eyes and those who have blue eyes want brown or hazel eyes. Interesting thoe. Most popular eye colors are green, hazel, blue and brown. Blue eyes are sharp looking and light brown eyes are cute.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I would like a black sabbath purple myself

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have one brown eye and one blue eye. When I was a child I wished more than anything that my eyes were the same color. I got picked on a lot and was called a witch and other names. That's very hurtful when you're a child.

Now I wouldn't change my eye colors for anything. It's part of what makes me ME and I love it!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I guess i have hazel eyes...they are green, blue and brown mixed together...sometimes they look more blue..but most of the time a very light greenish/brown color.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mine are a darker blue, and I agree with the above poster that said purple. You can even get purple contacts, which I've thought of, but never did.

Once when I was younger, I tried to dye my eyelashes, and got some of the dye on one of my contact lenses. It didn't get in the way of vision at all, so for a few months I had one brown contact. People do take a very noticeable second look when you have 2 different colour eyes. It looked very cool

For women, just changing our hair colour makes our eyes look different. I was a blond for most of my life, then I dyed my hair almost black, and it really brought out the blue eye colour.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have brown eyes, I wouldn't want blue or anything, just a lighter shade of brown. I have to agree about the purple, though, that would be awesome

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

That would be awesome to have 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye. Most people like brown eyes and blue eyes so to have both would be awesome. Brown eyes are more dominant than blue eyes in genes. So to have a brown and blue eye is very amazing.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Thanks! I just consider myself as having the best of both worlds!

Nowadays you can get contacts and can haves eyes like mine too- I wont tell anybody!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by unknown32

Nowadays you can get contacts and can haves eyes like mine too- I wont tell anybody!

I had a friend who used blue contact lenses and one day, while she was out with another girl, a guy told her "You have very pretty eyes". And the other girl said: "Maybe because she bought them at a store?"

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Your welcome
I know someone who bought some cat eye contacts. She looks like she has cat eyes, its so creepy but also so awesome. I dont think people can get contacts thoe for somereason if there eye sight is 100% good

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have greenish blue eyes and I love them wouldn't change them so happy I do not have brown eyes!!! sorry but i dont like brown eyes. i lke green and blue eyes. I have blonde hair and greenish blue eyes i like it! my avater pic looks like I have brown eyes but, it is cuz of the flash or something.
edit on 26-1-2012 by TropicKandie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i'm cool with my eyes as long as i can see out of them

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join