It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any mods can you help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
After i lost my mini profile background the other day i have asked all mods why it was taken and no one answers me you all pass me on to someone else. Well guess what i just spent another 2500 points on a new one and guess what it aint even showing up its not there. Some one with some sense please advise me

My old one was there for about 6 weeks then just vanished one day this week so altogether i have lost 5000 points yet no one is prepared to give answers to me. What a shambles.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by thesaint]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
maybe the link to your background image was removed at it's source or you typed in the wrong address?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Jeez-Louise at least give the guy his points back.

JAK

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think the address entered for your background image is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which I think is incorrect. You should have something like this:

Or

The full title should be available in the ATS upload section of you member center.

Jack

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi thesaint,

Apologies that the situation has not yet been rectified.

I'm unsure why your background image isn't showing for you, as there appears to be no obvious issues with your member account that may lead to such a problem.

However, ummm, what I might suggest is if you have the image online somewhere to post up the url for it please *or U2U it to me*...then perhaps we can check to see if its the image itself that may be the problem and go from there.

I'm at work at the moment but will endeavour to check back in later in the day on this thread.

I have also 'fixed' the loss of ATS Points for you. Feel free to U2U me anytime and I'll respond as soon as I get back online.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
aren't MOD's nice people

hope your problem is solved soon

[Edited on 14-9-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hey alien your a star mate i got my profile back with my refunded points thank you. I will see how long it lasts this time hopefully it should be ok.

once again thanks

the saint

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Glad its sorted.

Also noticed your avatar isn't showing up...the 'properties' of it show its url as: www.avatarity.com... so maybe its a remote-linking issue. If so, you may have to save the avatar you want to your computer and then upload it to your ATS Upload space *in your Member Centre* to be able to use it more readily on this site.

U2U me if you need a hand with that.

Cheers,
ALIEN

new topics

top topics

join