It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Chrysler 300 for $1 million???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When I heard this I was like come on $1 million dollars?! This is a Chrysler 300 not a Bentley even though they look like Bentley knockoffs.. Ridiculous, I wonder who would be dumb enough to pay that much for a car unless your a huge Obama fan...Only one name comes to mind ____________________. (Fill in the blank)

President Obamas Chrysler 300

Even if I was a car collector I wouldn't buy this crap. Would anyone else?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's worth what someone will pay for it.
If they pay 1 mill so be it.

I wouldn't buy that either.
I'd go for a RR or Bentley.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Though I wonder if its an Obama fund raising scheme. If you look at the Ebay add there really is no info on the individual who is selling it yet this makes CNN news? Someone is desperate for some cash for the upcoming election...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
LOL

"a previous auction in 2009 ended after buyers pledged $1 billion troll dollars for the car"

I'll bid 1 million liar dollars

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
1 million bucks eh

Seems someone isn't paying their fair share.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The point is this is a Chrysler 300 and its stock it isn't tricked out or anything, if it had some 24's on it, with a mean stereo system with Louie Vuitton interior, and some nice chrome engine work done to it hmmmmmmmmm maybe, but it looks stock...No way...The moral of this thread is if this makes NEWS then what else can?...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Some of the comments on the article are hilarious:

The A/C doesn't work...it only blows hot air.
Does come with a Teleprompter??
Things you should know before making an offer: GPS speaks Austrian, car is street-legal in all
57 states, can be modified to operate on the intercontinental railroad, built-in dashboard
breathalyzer for asthma sufferers, passenger seat permanently indented with deep, extra-wide
depression.
If obama owend it you can only drive it 1 week a month, it will be on vacation the other 3 weeks.
Fixer upper, needs four more years to get out of reverse.

and my personal favorite:

Problem is all the service records have been sealed.

edit on 1/27/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I wonder...
I bet you could get out of virtually any ticket, any maintenance/repair charges, and excuse any accident no matter how poorly you were driving by simply telling people "It was the previous driver's fault, not mine. Go after him, please."

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

You make an excellent point.. So if this car was Obamas then does this make this vehicle exempt from what was stated above if so then what? Can someone smuggle drugs and all they have to do is pull that this was Obamas car, and get away with it? What a bunch of crap...

new topics

top topics

join