It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - FEMA Camps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
here is my reply to this video...Oregon has Camp Rilea. It lies south of the infamous town of Astoria. The Pacific Northwest is Beautiful. I was at Camp Rilea multi times between 1995 and 2002. It has a MOUT traing site. Probably is what Bob described the DOD contractors were building. A Mout site is a mock up of a town for soldiers to train for Urban warfare. When we were sending soldiers over to Bosnia they weren't experienced in Urban tactics, Mostly training had been conducted to support fighting against the Communist.

So guys were going into Urban setting in Bosnia and throwing Frag style grenades while doing building sweeps and there was a lot of friendly casualties do to a lack of training and proper gear.

So while the site is there for military training, it is common to find State Police training on site when military isnt occupying the site. During my training at Camp Rilea I never saw any other police force there and we never conducted Joint training with them.

As I said, that was then and this is now. I am not in that part of the country anymore and dont know if Rilea is on the "FEMA CAMP" list or not.

I can only use the head that god gave me and wonder. I wonder what would happen if I woke up tomorrow and it was a different world? What if the dollar had no value? What if nobody had a job? What if there was an imbalance where 200,000,000 people could no longer feed themselves.

Its easy to imagine that such places would be some good. Anarchy would be a minimum. Think about it. Everybody walking around hungry and pissed off and most are packing weapons. What do you do. I am trying to use my head here.I have considered the "Evil Plot of the Empire" that just doesn't work in my brain.

What do you do when duce and a halfs show up tomorrow and are collecting citizens for "Their own safety" against "Jimmy Cagney you'll never take me alive coppers" mentality that for the most part everybody else is herding into the camps and these guys that make a break for it are now armed and dangerous and heading out into the woods. Now everybody in the woods is considered ARMED and DANGEROUS. Now the hunt on unsubmissive Americans is full charge and we have the very scenario on our hands that all the "Conspirators" have been talking about.

Heck I dono. I dont know what I would do. I have all the BLACK hardware but I still dont know what I would do.Do what I can to stay alive I guess. Not buying into the evil empire I would do same as anybody else I suppose. Its not Romantic like a movie but this will be REALITY not some RAMBO or RED DAWN movie.

I think it is very likely to go down just about how I laid it out though. Less the Evil Empire. Thats what I think. Ask me tomorrow I may say a different story,I dono!!! I don't know

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Myself I believe that every former military base is a potential and probable location for such an installation.

google "civilian inmate labor camps"

pull up an army.mil document...

armypubs.army.mil...

www.freedomfiles.org...

then control+f ; camp

here are a few instances where the word camp is used, there's a lot more stuff in there worth reading

This new regulation dated 9 December 1997

- Provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor
programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations.
- Discusses sources of Federal and State civilian inmate labor.

Summary.
This regulation provides guidance for establishing and managing civilian inmate labor programs on Army installations. It provides guidance on establishing prison camps on Army installations. It addresses record keeping and reporting incidents related to the Civilian Inmate Labor Program and/or prison camp administration.

Applicability.
This regulation applies to the Active Army, the Army National Guard of the United States, and the U.S.
Army Reserve unless otherwise stated. During mobilization, the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management may modify chapters and policies contained in this regulation.

Chapter 3
Establishing Civilian Inmate Prison Camps on Army Installations, page 8
Policy statement • 3–1, page 8
Negotiating with correctional systems representatives to establish prison camps • 3–2, page 8
Governing criteria civilian inmate prison camps • 3–3, page 8
Governing provisions for operating civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations • 3–4, page 9
Procedures for establishing a civilian inmate prison camp on Army installations • 3–5, page 9
Interservice, interagency, or interdepartmental support agreements • 3–6, page 10

1–1. Purpose
This regulation provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section 2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the demonstration project authorized under Section 1065, Public Law (PL) 103–337. Otherwise, State and/or local inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities is currently excluded from this program.

(1) Monitor media coverage on installation civilian inmate labor programs and civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations.

as of two years ago there were at least 24 of them, either converted, or ready to be.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
... and thats the last we heard of him...

Hopefully not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Good work Bob. exspecially with the weather up there this time of year. Be carefull that is a fairly remote area up there as i'm sure you know. If you ever want to investigate the lansing camp I would be glad to join you.

Semper Fi, and stay frosty.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Should probably do your research better, the Australian facility is an electric train stabling yard under construction...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yeah, and all the stadiums, racetracks, etc that were turned into camps/collecting points in the thread I linked were just stadiums, racetracks, etc until somebody decided to take advantage of the infrastructure already in place...

Your "point" is moot.
edit on 26-1-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

No, your point is moot.

Of course they will use sports grounds to house displaced people, they have the space and amenities to cater for it.

During the Victorian bushfires a couple of years ago, the people who lost their houses and had no where to go got sent to the cricket ovals and sports grounds where tent cities were set up.

You're sprouting the same old fear mongering crap in every single FEMA camp thread and you don't listen to anyone, like with the stabling yard... its full of trains! There is no room for people!

edit on 26/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 1825114

No, your point is moot.

Of course they will use sports grounds to house displaced people, they have the space and amenities to cater for it.

How is my point moot if you're agreeing that they're used for refugees, and it's a 100% true historical fact that they've been used/are being used as prisons all over the world?

the stabling yard... its full of trains! There is no room for people!

trains that can't be moved? the stabling yard that's connected to the stadium?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

My video on???
Gossip and heresay on a video would be called a soap opera, not an educational or informative video.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I can't access the video it says there's an error.

Bummer.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Should prove to be an INTERESTING thread!

What I'd love to know is whether these FEMA style camps are being built outside of the USA, in other western countries such as the UK, Australia and NZ...anyone seeing evidence of this?

I know that we have the detention camps in OZ for the boat people, but those Aborigines just gave Julia Gillard & Tony Abbott a real fright, so might be reason to begin rounding up those trouble-makers, and continue from there...

They're building bunkers, pretty easy to contain people in bunkers, one way in or out.

As to LEO's training at a national guard training base that isn't new. My first year at Camp Ripley (1984) there were LEO's there from all over the state, the state troopers even train up there.

I don't see anything sinister in DOD contractors local purchasing building suppplies, a FEMA camp couldn't be built out of a hardware stores stock. Enhanced training ranges are constantly evolving to adapt to the current threat, which lately had been house to house searches in Iraq.

Don't get me wrong, I'm convinced something is afoot, but the interview with the former guardsman didn't perk my ears.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I know the interview with the guardsman was hardly conclusive evidence of anything sinister afoot, but I'm just beginning the investigation. If there is something to this story I'll do my best to find out what it is. If there's nothing to it, I'll report that as well. I chose Camp Grayling simply because of it's proximity to where I live; there are other facilities I'm going to look at as well.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a short period of time for the next episode. My 24-year-old daughter had a seizure and heart attack on Sunday and died on Monday. I've come back to South Carolina to claim her remains and make arrangements for her memorial. I had expected to spend this week inside Camp Grayling, but I had to spend it laying my little girl to rest. I hope you understand.

I sure could use your prayers about now.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey Bob..

I'm so sorry to hear that.

As a Father of two with a daughter around the same age I could only imagine what you and your family are going through.

You are all in my prayers.

Peace my brother.
John

edit on 27-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Been a member of ATS for almost a year and this was the first vid I watched. I love his approach. It's so real, so raw, so unedited. Bob, hats off to you and best of luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm am so so so so sorry for your loss, i am truly crying for you, i cant begin to understand, though i have a daughter around that age.

The only advise i can give, is to just let the tears flow freely, and i hope you have sweet sweet dreams of her.

once again im so sorry x x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm really sorry for your loss brother.

May your daughter rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I have one about that age, and it's such a terrifying thought to contemplate, there is no way I can claim to fully understand.

I'll toss up a prayer for you and yours.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I''m very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with your family. Take care of yourself.

edit on 27-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I dont know what to say,and honestly,words are not enough........

Bob,my prayers for you and your family.

Sonny

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join