It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Overview and Debunking of the AE9/11T's List of Demolition Signs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

What would happen if it expanded, and then rapidly cooled? Would it revert, or could that possibly exert a force? I could see that happening if the burning office materials fizzled out somewhat in different areas.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by plube

>sigh

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Yuppers that is what i see too....IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM WAS IT HEADING TOWARDS NEW YORK

I hear you loud and clear......I swear i might have been mis-directing the truth......nope.....completely turning the other direction......yup....DIRECT path to washington D.C.

edit on 113131p://f02Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://f03Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

Honestly, it could have been heading for either one. DC just makes more sense because it has the clearest path to more important buildings.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Exactly my point.....you couldn't have said it better...COULD HAVE......no one has any idea of what this planes true intentions were.....It is just as speculative to say it was going to Washington as it could have been flying to Disneyland.......Also another thing you state....OTHER MORE IMPORTANT...buildings......if a group is out to create terror....targets would be a more of how much loss of life would be maximized....not the amount of damage to a building......Flying planes into major sporting events would be more significant targets would one not think. Was this a terrorist attack or was it an attack to initiate war....and if it was the latter.....what benefit would be gained from said war.....

Now for Proudbird to come in and unequivocally try to state the planes objective is a bit of a stab in the dark.....pretty good since the investigating agencies do not even know the true target of flt 93......they made speculative conclusions as to the said target.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join