It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the revolution is love

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this following video is inspiring and features a OWS supporter imparting his view....


when people think of revolutions they sometimes think of bloody coups or overthrows as a means of changing society.
but the strongest form of change is one from being icolated and maginilzed to being part of a comunity again.
this form of change comes from the ability for people to love one another for the benfit of all.

anywhay the speaker says it much more eloqently than i so watch and feel his words.

xploder




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Great post! We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, and the awareness begins with raising your frequency of thought. Looking beyond the physical realm of existence and our reality; which is a holographic, consciousness, grid program insert, created by patterns that repeat in loops and are viewed as linear time.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
F&S 4 the vid OP...

I truly think our time is coming. What is so beautiful about these movements is that people are starting to realize and to believe again that a future based on community, sharing, peace, intimacy and love is within reach. I think we still have a bit of a way to go but it is clearly evident in those of us who voice our thoughts and feelings like the man in the video, that in fact we are beginning to reconnect to our divinity and birthright as gods beautiful creation.

Everywhere around me i see peoples attitudes changing.. those who were once ignorant, selfish and indifferent are beginning to find hope once more with those around them. We are beginning to value once again the bonds of friendship and brotherly and sisterly connectedness.

Once we realize we are not alone, that we are all feeling and thinking the same things and that we all want to be loved and to love others and that this is by no means something to be feared or ridiculed and belittled, things will most undoubtedly change in profound ways.

We are awakening to that which has imprisoned us in its illusion and we are no longer angry towards it but we now look on it with sadness and compassion, with understanding and sorrow and ultimately through the eyes of love.

When enough of us align to this universal force that we have been missing for so long.. that 1% will have nowhere to look but inwardly and eventually join the other 99%..

Then we can work towards building eco friendly communities and save this great mother of ours.. nature, the earth and that which provides and sustains us unconditionally.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
Great post! We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, and the awareness begins with raising your frequency of thought. Looking beyond the physical realm of existence and our reality; which is a holographic, consciousness, grid program insert, created by patterns that repeat in loops and are viewed as linear time.


You were going strong until you let your Reality get involved, and where at? None other than at the werd Reality itelf!


You are inside God's/Source's Mind and God's/Source's mind is inside you!


Wake up!
Why'll you're living a Dream, the Dream iz Real!


Link to God/Source to know why you aren't linked to God/Source.


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
F&S 4 the vid OP...

I truly think our time is coming. What is so beautiful about these movements is that people are starting to realize and to believe again that a future based on community, sharing, peace, intimacy and love is within reach. I think we still have a bit of a way to go but it is clearly evident in those of us who voice our thoughts and feelings like the man in the video, that in fact we are beginning to reconnect to our divinity and birthright as gods beautiful creation.

Everywhere around me i see peoples attitudes changing.. those who were once ignorant, selfish and indifferent are beginning to find hope once more with those around them. We are beginning to value once again the bonds of friendship and brotherly and sisterly connectedness.

Once we realize we are not alone, that we are all feeling and thinking the same things and that we all want to be loved and to love others and that this is by no means something to be feared or ridiculed and belittled, things will most undoubtedly change in profound ways.

We are awakening to that which has imprisoned us in its illusion and we are no longer angry towards it but we now look on it with sadness and compassion, with understanding and sorrow and ultimately through the eyes of love.

When enough of us align to this universal force that we have been missing for so long.. that 1% will have nowhere to look but inwardly and eventually join the other 99%..

Then we can work towards building eco friendly communities and save this great mother of ours.. nature, the earth and that which provides and sustains us unconditionally.



You were "Pee On!" except for the Angry statement. I get pee'd at WE all the Time.
Frig'n azzwipes!


Why dew you think I'm a Toad?


Got Pee?


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Love for humanity is the motivation. Absofreakinlutely!



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Oxygenation
F&S 4 the vid OP...

I truly think our time is coming. What is so beautiful about these movements is that people are starting to realize and to believe again that a future based on community, sharing, peace, intimacy and love is within reach. I think we still have a bit of a way to go but it is clearly evident in those of us who voice our thoughts and feelings like the man in the video, that in fact we are beginning to reconnect to our divinity and birthright as gods beautiful creation.

Everywhere around me i see peoples attitudes changing.. those who were once ignorant, selfish and indifferent are beginning to find hope once more with those around them. We are beginning to value once again the bonds of friendship and brotherly and sisterly connectedness.

Once we realize we are not alone, that we are all feeling and thinking the same things and that we all want to be loved and to love others and that this is by no means something to be feared or ridiculed and belittled, things will most undoubtedly change in profound ways.

We are awakening to that which has imprisoned us in its illusion and we are no longer angry towards it but we now look on it with sadness and compassion, with understanding and sorrow and ultimately through the eyes of love.

When enough of us align to this universal force that we have been missing for so long.. that 1% will have nowhere to look but inwardly and eventually join the other 99%..

Then we can work towards building eco friendly communities and save this great mother of ours.. nature, the earth and that which provides and sustains us unconditionally.



You were "Pee On!" except for the Angry statement. I get pee'd at WE all the Time.
Frig'n azzwipes!


Why dew you think I'm a Toad?


Got Pee?


Ribbit


Because it's true


Look at the revolutions around the world.. people are angry and upset at the injustice.. but in time that negative sentiment will turn into understanding.. that was my point.. we are in transition over many things right now..



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
long live the revolution of the self. long live the revolution of the heart.

long live the shift of consciousness that inspires us to give.

let’s be of service and understand the laws of love.

- great video op !



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
[color=gold]
The GOLDEN RULE would help if it was globally shared and considered. Thanks OP for the Positive energy Vibration thread.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation
 


I can't find one sentence in your post that speaks louder than the others, so I am not quoting any of them specifically...I could not agree with you more...
and thank you for this eloquent and meaningful response to the vid.
OP: s/f (not that it matters).



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


As above, so below
Stay in tuned for eternity



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER
 


Great post... Stars all round...



edit on 26-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Oxygenation
F&S 4 the vid OP...

I truly think our time is coming. What is so beautiful about these movements is that people are starting to realize and to believe again that a future based on community, sharing, peace, intimacy and love is within reach. I think we still have a bit of a way to go but it is clearly evident in those of us who voice our thoughts and feelings like the man in the video, that in fact we are beginning to reconnect to our divinity and birthright as gods beautiful creation.

Everywhere around me i see peoples attitudes changing.. those who were once ignorant, selfish and indifferent are beginning to find hope once more with those around them. We are beginning to value once again the bonds of friendship and brotherly and sisterly connectedness.

Once we realize we are not alone, that we are all feeling and thinking the same things and that we all want to be loved and to love others and that this is by no means something to be feared or ridiculed and belittled, things will most undoubtedly change in profound ways.

We are awakening to that which has imprisoned us in its illusion and we are no longer angry towards it but we now look on it with sadness and compassion, with understanding and sorrow and ultimately through the eyes of love.

When enough of us align to this universal force that we have been missing for so long.. that 1% will have nowhere to look but inwardly and eventually join the other 99%..

Then we can work towards building eco friendly communities and save this great mother of ours.. nature, the earth and that which provides and sustains us unconditionally.



You were "Pee On!" except for the Angry statement. I get pee'd at WE all the Time.
Frig'n azzwipes!


Why dew you think I'm a Toad?


Got Pee?


Ribbit


Because it's true


Look at the revolutions around the world.. people are angry and upset at the injustice.. but in time that negative sentiment will turn into understanding.. that was my point.. we are in transition over many things right now..



I didn't say I wuz angry at We, I said I was angry at WE!


Get IT rIght!


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


As above, so below
Stay in tuned for eternity


I prefer to stay IN Tune TO ETernity!


The Song of the Universe iz Beautiful, if only they had a eAr to hEar!


Ribbit


Ps: It's said IT ain't over till the Fat Lady Sings. Stop calling Her fat!
She's a little Conscious of Her size!



edit on 26-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join