It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien encounter at 7 years old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I lived in Manhattan ,it was after thanksgiving I had just had my nose broken and spent thanksgiving in the hospital after it was fixed I returned home from the hospital. It was a normal day, I went to sleep and prayed before going to bed. That night I don't remember the time exactly. But I know it was past 2 am. I got up from bed feeling like I had to use the bathroom,my mothers television was still on but i saw they where both sleeping so I walked towards the bathroom.As I got there I looked at the bathroom,but I decided to walk towards the living room. I have no idea why I did this,so as i got down the hall I turned the corner it was dark but I could see through the lights of the window 5 short people standing straight across the living room side by side.

My first thought was that they were children. So i asked a bit frightened "Do you want to watch television". they stood still and silent.I looked closer and their eyes were different and their arms seemed longer than usual and that is what scared me even more. So I ran to my parents room and jumped into bed with them. I shoved both of them frightened to death but they would not wake up no matter how much i tried to wake them. Suddenly this feeling hit me as if i was controlled to sleep and I laid down in between them but my head was at my parents feet and my head was at the end of their bed. my eyes were still open and I felt something was coming into the room and the closer it came to the room the more scared i became. So I closed my eyes and when i opened my eyes all i seen was those big black eyes staring right into mine and that was the last thing i remembered about that night.

The next morning I woke up in my own bed but bleeding from my nose it was a real bad nose bleed,I told my mother and my father what happened. My mother sort of believed me but my dad chalked it up that I must have been dreaming. For the rest of the week my nose felt weird as if their was something in my nose I could feel it. I went to take a bath and their I blew my nose as hard as i could and this object came out of my nose and fell into the water the bath tub filled with blood. I screamed for my mother and she came i pulled the object out of the water and told her look this was in my nose. She took it right away and she threw it away, she claims it was because she was so nervous. To this day I remember everything as clear as when all this happened. Shortly after that we moved from that apartment to Brooklyn. Never forgetting what had happened I only told very few people over the 32 years since this happened. I finally decided to see if anyone else has experienced anything of this nature. This is my first blog here on ATS and would love to hear if anyone has experienced this.
edit on 26-1-2012 by terror2k because: (no reason given)

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: broke post up into paragraphs - easier to read.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds like you met have been molested as a child. Sorry to hear about your misfortune, they have support groups for this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Lol it's not that hard to read, have you never read a book before with a long paragraph in? People seem to prefer commenting on other peoples grammar or spelling more than the actual post.

Interesting story, is a shame you didn't keep the object though as implants are an interesting topic. Whatever they are some of them seem to be very weird indeed.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was able to get through it as well.

You having gone to the hospital for a broken nose might be responsible for the sensitivity and blood along with what the object might've been. I don't know, just throwing out a scenario. It's a good scary story now looking back, sorry I don't have any answers or experiences of my own. Was this a one-time thing? Did they ever come back?

I will say this though, whether greys are real, imagined, demons, etc...their eyes are just plain scary. Even fake pics creep me out a bit.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well the scary part of this is just recently my sister who is a lot younger than me just had a experience where she saw the same thing,
but she saw me as a child and the aliens standing over my body.she went running out of her room scared to death as well she slept with my mother for a week. I have had other incidents but I have never seen the same beings again.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by terror2k

I was going to jump in and stick up for you and your post but after reading some of your other posts your on your own.

Sorry

Nice story

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

No, what I think is a shame is op's not taking the time to make their post readable. But I see that he has fixed it. OP can you describe the object that came out of your nose? Did it have any markings, specific colors? Thanks for fixing your initial post by the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Be encouraged terror2k, it takes more guts to post a personal experience of this nature, S&F: those that have had this happen to them, they know it as real as the air they breathe!

your definitely not alone, here's mine.. close encouter

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah I think the comments on the grammer was a bit too harsh. I has an experience when I was young that I have never told anybody about till now. I don't know what my story is related to, if anything. But when I was in grade school living on the Mississippi gulf coast, I took a field trip to the beach park, and while I was there I walked to the basketball court to check out the long moss growing from the tree. I reached up and grabbed the moss and held it in my fingers.... I felt a "stinging" sensation on my fingers and I heard a sound that grew louder along with a bright light. As quick as it happended it was over. And because it sounds so silly I have never told anyone about this. But I figured why not I have heard less credible stories so yeah...
edit on 26-1-2012 by punisher2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
idk , i'm just not buying it, story could be real, but without evidence posting it is almost a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

When I was young I remember finding something interesting embed in my cheek. I woke up one day and there was a bump on the side of my face that was not there the day before, it didn't hurt or anything just was weird. I was the kinda kid that used to pick his scabs so I started messing with it. I tried poping it like a pimple but that didn't work....

long story short I ended digging what looked like a little rock to me, even though there was no where I could have gotten a pebble in my face and not have remembered it. I still have it in a little medicine jar at my parents house with some of my things. I may have to check it out again I know a little more about science and technology then I did back then. I kept it because I knew it was weird. Too bad your mom didn't save it.

You know what reading that it was kinda gross, sorry everyone but it was on topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The story itself echoes some others i have heard involving implants that either fell out or were sneezed out etc....
The cheek story is even more interesting because he has the thing he pulled out....
All in all, id say you may have avoided further abductions by loosing their locator device.....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Whether you are telling the truth or not I do believe that such ET encounters/abductions have been happening to a huge number of humans on our planet for many many years.

They cover their tracks extremely well these ET's and in the case of the small grays it seems their agenda's are surely on the manipulative or deceptive side. This doesn't necessarily mean that whatever they are up to is for the overall bad of mankind, but as it stands it is hard to think otherwise.

They obviously dont want these abductions to become common fact for whatever reasons, probably because they are interfering with the abductees without their consent. Maybe the consent has already been given for us to be experimented with by the ones that pull the strings around here without us knowing.

One can only hope that whatever they are using us for is going to be of considerable benefit to us and not used against us in the overall scheme of things.

edit on 26/1/2012 by DanielET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
When you spend 32 years questioning to yourself what really happened that night and you gain the strength to actually talk to someone you feel may have had a similar experience you somehow feel a sense of release. Because believe me if this happens to anyone you think about it.
The piece that I blew out of my nose was not big but seemed metallic. It was so long ago it is hard for me to say exactly what it was. My mom grabbed it so fast I did not really observe the thing for to long. We talked about it recently and she regrets throwing it away.
I deny ignorance on this subject because I know with no pics or video on this subject a lot of people will think your a liar or some bull# artist. Its like the boy who cried wolf, but I do not see a reason to come here and to bull# people. I am just looking for answers myself.

new topics

top topics

join