It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Illness At LeRoy High School Spreads To 15 Students

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by seiva7

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by seiva7

Yeah, they are all faking. NOT

so there is 15 videos of different girls having this symptoms or how many?

If you read any of the 3 sources listed in the OP you will see there is more to this story than just a youtube video as evidence.

I understand that; it is almost a braking news.

but I am talking about the video.

it just doesn't seems to be real.

would you behave like that if you suddenly had some strange disease.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Well i had Tourettes syndrome for a short time when i was a child, its all involuntary and apart from the tic's you act perfectly normal. Some times you dont even notice the tic's are happening. I dont remember being all depressed about it at the time. I remember other people around me getting more distressed about it than i ever did esspecially my parents.

I grew out of it without being prescribed drugs.

edit on 26-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by seiva7

Well i had Tourettes syndrome for a short time when i was a child, its all involuntary and apart from the tic's you act perfectly normal. Some times you dont even notice the tic's are happening. I dont remember being all depressed about it at the time. I remember other people around me getting more distressed about it than i ever did esspecially my parents.

I grew out of it without being prescribed drugs.

and yet you fail to realize that this girls didn't have "syndrome" and now suddenly they have it.

don't you think the girl in the video should be just a little bit more upset???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Like i said i didn't find it massively upsetting when i suddenly developed it. The people around me were more upset than i was. It went away in less than a year and never came back. I think i was slightly younger than she was. So i can totally believe that she isnt acting more upset.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not trying to steer the suspicion in one direction here, but I thought this was interesting and a possible correlation:

In 1970, a train derailed within three miles of the LeRoy High School, in Genesee County, New York. 15 of the 17 kids with symptoms attend this high school.

The train spilled cyanide and trichloroethylene. The former is a poisonous compound mainly used in the mining of gold and silver and other industries, sadly known for its use during the Holocaust in Nazi Germany. The latter is a non-flammable chlorinated hydrocarbon that is used as an industrial solvent. It is a clear non-flammable liquid with a sweet smell. A National Toxicology Program report says that this substance is "reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen." Studies have linked it to tumors and Parkinson disease.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said that one ton of cyanide crystals and 35,000 gallons of trichloroethylene were spilled on the train derailment

gizmodo.com...
40+ years is a long time. I would begin looking for cases neighboring the school grounds, but I am sure they have done that.

The National Institute of Health is also on the case. They are going to examine the patients, looking for potential causes to this syndrome, which was initially diagnosed by some doctors as conversion disorder, the modern name for hysteria.

So Conversion Disorder is a modern term for Hysteria, which seems to suggest psychosomatics may be at play here? I think it is more than that though.
edit on 26-1-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
mispost

top topics

<< 1   >>

join