It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomb of Queen Heterpheres

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
one variable seems to be fixed.....

the artifacts were stolen......probably in rothchilds private vatican museum...along with the coffin they found in menkaures pyramid....and all the maceheads and rods that each pharaoh had in his tomb...oh yes the pure golden BA and KA statues that would be in the tombs...and many other treasures.....

hmmm...hansulne ..do your ting![
edit on 27-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

the artifacts were stolen......probably in rothchilds private vatican museum...along with the coffin they found in menkaures pyramid....and all the maceheads and rods that eavh pharaoh had in his tomb...oh yes the pore golden BA and KA statues that would be in the tombs...and many other treasures.....

hmmm...hansulne ..do your ting!

Ah Pharaoh sorry I don't understand what you are stating or asking

Edited to add; the items from Hetepheres tomb were split up between the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston - is that what you meant??
edit on 27/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
one variable seems to be fixed.....

the artifacts were stolen......probably in rothchilds private vatican museum...along with the coffin they found in menkaures pyramid....and all the maceheads and rods that eavh pharaoh had in his tomb...oh yes the pore golden BA and KA statues that would be in the tombs...and many other treasures.....

I don't think that the Rothschild's have any role in the management of the Vatican museum, though they are great benefactors of the arts and history in the UK...as well as being one of the primary financial houses here of course. Mayer's continental arrows didn't do quite as well and had lost (or had taken) almost all but their titular titles by the end of the two world wars.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Ah Pharaoh sorry I don't understand what you are stating or asking

Edited to add; the items from Hetepheres tomb were split up between the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston - is that what you meant??
edit on 27/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

haha...johnny tight lips....it was a mythical museum on the island where 2pac, steve jobs and m.jackson live....

peace

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Hanslune

What is this supposed to be (thing in the box)? It's looks like it was some sort of electrical cell or a transformer perhaps. edit: yeah it definitely looks more like a transformer. It seems to have a toroid-type iron core with two windings wrapped around each end. Fascinating.

edit: here's a pic to help you understand what I'm talking about:

And this actually looks like it might be a cubit ruler, not just a box. Look at the lines etched along the top.

edit on 26-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
To the poster above: Those appear to be bracelets in a jewelry box, and not a "transformer".

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The top photo looks like a bracelet box to me, complete with several pieces. Have you never seen modern ones for sale displayed on such a thing? Some larger jewelry hutches do have these as well, for the very purpose of safe keeping. Perhaps this type of storage for them is nothing new at all.

The box, I'm sure, is a linens box. I didn't catch the dimensions, but if it was a measuring device, it would have been awfully large & cumbersome to use, considering placement & apparent size in the replica photo.

I thought bracelet box at first and still do, but I must admit it is strange taht the bracelets are locked onto each of the two cylinders by something like giant golden washers at the ends, and also strange that the two cylinders are linked at each end with a bar of what looks like rusted iron. I don't think this is anything but a bracelet box though - it's a Queen's tomb, jewelry in an ornate box is kinda expected.

(edit: can anybody see an easy way the bracelets could be taken off the cylinders? to me it looks like they would have to take out the two bars, ten unbolt the washer things and then slide off as many bracelets as you need to get to the one you want. kinda weird. maybe jewelry works differently in the afterlife though?)
edit on 28-1-2012 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

こんにちはTetsuo

The box is modern, built to display the silver bracelets

モダンなジュエリー ボックス

edit on 28/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join