It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I have a very short attention span so I can't read all of this thread. For those that have read it or even OP, can someone give me the Cliff Notes version? Thanks

Religious Guy gives his opinion on UFOs with a God/Devil slant.

Not really all that interesting if you aren't of the opinion that God exists.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

I don't remember if this is part 3 or part 4. LOL. let me check . . .

4TH evidently . . . unless I can no longer count to 3 or so. LOL.

For example, if you believe in evolution from primordial mud then  you will not seek God because it removes the possibility of creation......If you believe that a foetus is a mass of cells you will not think of it as the intentional murder of a baby...The belief becomes so real that people who insist on calling them babies are now branded as "Fundamentalists", "insensitive" . This is a prime example of the end time caution good will be called evil and evil will be called good.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

AND THAT facilitates big time the whole transformation of fallen angels into our saviors from distant planets. Satan has always been about negating God's plan and substituting a counterfeit. It seems he's particularly annoyed at being snookered at The Cross and the empty tomb. He wants to counterfeit Christ big time in a list of ways by a list of fallen angel/ET/New Agey imposters.

So this leads me to my current opinion on UFOs/aliens..... The fallen angels and demons lost their physical bodies so these cannot be "critters".

As noted above, I find that an illogical, UnBiblical and unhistorical understanding. No offense. I just think it's a wrong perspective. Please ask God to reveal His perspective on that issue and let me know what you get in response. Just the issue of satan's fallen angels in their fallen angel bodies doing battle at Armageddon would nuke that perspective, imho.

To me, the whole alien drama appears to be a belief system set up by [satan, fallen angels and the evil] spirits for one purpose - deception.

CERTAINLY.

Many dive into this with religious conviction, and afterall, how exciting is it to the mind to believe in ETs visiting us? The imagination runs overtime... What are they like, will I ever see a ship, are they friendly.

It is like satan and Eve at the tree of the knowledge of good and evil all over again. Satan is enticing with

--another Gospel;
--another Salvation;
--another solution;
--a different set of rules;
--a different definition of reality;

and a very differently deadly, bloody result . . . as usual.

And there is certainly no shortage of fantastical stories coming out in all forms of media. Problem is, this media is almost entirely owned by the powers who worship these demons. Why wouldn't the whole idea be one fantastical creation to enthral those who are perishing? What better fantasy could keep the mind of man deceived?

Yes. However, I don't see it as an EITHER/OR but a BOTH/AND.

Is it supplemented by man made craft and holographic technology, no doubt. But I would venture to guess, that we may be looking at a scenario of mind manipulation more than critters in "alien" bodies. Demon possession is real, a psychopathic army could more realistically be created in man through children abducted. Counsellors who deal with Satanic ritual abuse report the fracturing of the mind to gain control. Psychopaths have a similar mind - it's devoid of normal emotion. When you encounter one, it shocks you to the core that something is wrong, very wrong.

Quite so. However, the Bible is replete with images of REAL CRITTERS doing REAL BATTLE in REAL BODIES in our time/space dimension in the END TIMES.

It is NOT ALL 100% and only prayer closet warfare.

Scripture speaks of God's side's troops doing GREAT EXPLOITS for His Kingdom. I believe that includes in our tangible 3D/4D reality.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on reconciling the spiritual war prevalent in the Bible post flood with your idea of "critters"...?
Many thanks.

Thanks tons to you for your meaty, kind, understanding and thoughtful dialogue replies. Greatly appreciated.

I've grown weary enough of the contrarians on various forums, they can run in place or suck lolly pops or whatever thrills their poor attitudes and mean streaks. I don't care to flatter their ill-informed junk with many responses.

-

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I've read some books and magazines.
Watched some videos online.
Studied physics too, still do.

Had more than a few experiences with aliens when I was younger and not yet told I wasn't allowed to believe.
Had some UFO sightings, a couple alone, the rest with other witnesses.

Being the Gray Area, my belief is that we are trained to see things in a common way. If we do not have a pre-programmed object idea about what we are looking at, or thoughtform, or that the thing we are observing is beyond our capacity to comprehend, our brains will inventa thoughtform to fill its place. Usually it will be something common and simple. So a UFO gets mind-identified as a jet; what began as a glowing ball of light gets sorted out to add up to a jet, for example. The people on Earth design their holographic environment; they believe they see it, so it becomes it.

This is how we get shapeshifting UFOs. This is how some people see UFOs in midair, and other people looking at the same place don't see anything, and blow off the other observer's perspective as a delusion. There are countless UFOs out there right now, but we have been told to wake up in a mindset, work in a mindset, and go to sleep in a mindset, and our mind funnels out mostly all we have ever received from somewhere else. We segregate our thoughts: time thoughts, dream thoughts, good, evil; we do it all day long. We are trained; we train each other and we self-train, and other beings train us.

The power of the mind, and perception, and belief. Once you get it, don't let it go.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AND TEA SHARING TOO

Wellllllllllll, Dear Heart, you certainly have more long standing and greater quality awareness of most things about me than any other living mortal. And, you've seen me in a lot of excruciating situations and a diversity of public and not as public contexts.

You have certainly seen me respond to a wide diversity of positive and negative stuff.

And, your own genius level IQ and spiritual discernment are quite keen.

And, my friend, your deceased hubby's UFO studies certainly prepared you well to understand my perspectives on all that.

Therefore, I'm super deeply humbled by your kind words.

Of course, the rebellious and contrarian will not likely learn nor believe anything of value from your words.

However, some who have a teachable spirit and an earnest desire to know THE TRUTHs of God and reality . . . may well have been rescued from the fires . . . somewhat by your assertions. THANKS FOR THAT. AND PRAISE GOD.

And pass the ammo. LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by blupblup

But then you have to throw religious rubbish in there too....

"Satan is a deceiver"

the "Most plausible" answer for aliens is Fallen Angels.

Really?

The most plausible...???

Thanks for your reply.

5. The best Manual I've ever found for life, relationships and eternity is The Bible. It explains the largest number of questions in the best manner, for me.

The best manual? The bible was written by men, that still thought the Earth was flat when they were writing this book. The bible has been changed, re-written, and had entire chapters omitted. I'm not stomping on your belief's, or whats best for you and your life. I'm just merely pointing out that religion has nothing to do with ufology.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Interesting conjectures--to a point.

My own convictions are that

1. There is no . . . Ommmmmmmm type of Oneness path to reunite with God.

2. God Almighty of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob goes to GREAT LENGTHS to PRESERVE and enhance personality, differences, diversity, even in some ways complexity as well as simplicity--as paradoxical as that is.

3. The unity, merging WITH GOD is more of the . . . well . . . almost sexual sort . . . wherein the dancing partners become lost in one another without destroying their individual distinctives and personalities.

4. God is about RELATIONSHIP.

5. satan with man's complicity broke the Garden RELATIONSHIP.

6. Christ restored it for all who confess, repent, accept His Blood covering, His coming in the flesh, dying on The Cross in our stead and rising from the dead conquering death, hell and the grave for us . . . for all those who accept such as their Redemption, their full fledged Salvation.

7. He's coming again to more fully bring us into the PRESENCE of the Father forevermore.

8. And THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE CRITTERS, fallen angels, ET's, satan and the satanic global oligarchy MOST WANT TO PREVENT for as many souls as they can manage to prevent it for.

9. THAT is exactly what all the charades, deceptions, New Age and globalist hogwash is all about.

imho.

edit on 27/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: additions.

edit on 27/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

I have a very short attention span so I can't read all of this thread. For those that have read it or even OP, can someone give me the Cliff Notes version? Thanks

LOL... Okay thanks. So does he say UFOs and aliens exist or no?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Both in large quantities.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

WHAT *IS* THEIR PURPOSE, GOAL

THANKS for your kind reply.

I still find it difficult to imagine that the supernatural entities you describe would have any practical use for us or this world, other than as a conduit to continue their own existence via quantum observation -- collapse of the wave function allowing them to move from virtual to actual existence. This is the only "soul" I think we have.

I wonder how many small children you have lived around--or even teens--from trouble homes.

I suspect you have had some opportunity to observe young children and teens

who were soooooo mangled in their personalities, emotions, hopes, self-respect etc. that about all that was left of them was an imploding !RAGE! AT ANYTHING DECENT--at ANYTHING which would even TEMPT them with hope yet again.

They simply could not bear the thought of hoping yet again only to have such a hope shredded and along with it their heart . . . their very tenuous existence.

imho,

that is the sort of creatures we are contending with.

The most intense, strongest, most identifiable, most functional . . . etc. aspect of their being that survives their rejection by God . . .

is . . .

a TERMINAL, ALL CONSUMING RAGE and lust for REVENGE.

That's it.

There's no parties in hell.

There's no collegiality.

There's no mutual supportiveness.

There's nothing but bitterness and 'claw-each-other's-eyes out' RAGE.

And humans are their favorite targets given that their RAGE cannot touch God Almighty directly.

They NEED NO OTHER motivation or goal.

This whole elaborate ET/UFO/ distant planets meme . . . tyrannical utopian scam . . .

is to maximize the destructiveness of their REVENGE against God by trashing as many humans as possible.

It seems like I've answered this post before. LOL.

Ahhh well. Old codgers get to do things like that.
edit on 27/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: quote parameter fix

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Stop bringing religious bunk into a scientific matter.

Fallen angels, Satan, God, Jesus, Armageddon- it's all misinterpreted, fabricated nonsense.

Speak in real terms, as in the Milky Way, sentient species, habitable planets, and spaceships.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaFungi

Interesting conjectures.

My own convictions are that

1. There is no . . . Ommmmmmmm type of Oneness path to reunite with God.

1. all souls are reunited with the infinite creator, bathed in its love and judged, its the only way they can understand their past instinct driven behavior during their carnation on this planet,most of them will be shown how silly what they thought was,, how weird it was to be driven by their temporary character on this stage of life, the veil of ignorance will truly be lifted,.,.,. the only hell i can imagine is forever regretting being a human on this plane and NOT being the most humane soul and uniting all mankind in gods harmony, in the highest degree of order and perfection, a haven for all souls to be born and progress, and together for mankind to seek understanding, knowledge, love,compassion and community while living on this planet... satans only trick and means of existence,. is in the negative energy emitted off by humans towards themselves and each other, not understanding that the only thing worth living for, is life in its purer forms itself. about the ommmm i believe buddhist monks are probably some of the most mature incarnations of spirit on this planet the creator of this universe certainly dwells within their essence and being..

6. Christ restored it for all who confess, repent, accept His Blood covering, His coming in the flesh, dying on The Cross in our stead and rising from the dead conquering death, hell and the grave for us . . . for all those who accept such as their Redemption, their full fledged Salvation.

like all other religions this is a part of a fairy tale.,., every atom of this universe exists and is related in that manner,,. all people on this earth are not separate from any way from the possibility of existing and are not any different then god..,., the human body is an instrument for the soul, or a satellite.,. jesus was able to harness understanding far above the average human,., to reach statements of truth for humans then, and to come.,., but he was no different then you.,. you treat him like a celebrity or idol.,. he is just your nietzsche,,., his teachings should be humanities everything,.. but he himself would not want his personality or flesh to taint his eternal messages and truths.,,. there was no magical spell that was broke when he "died for your sins" i believe this is a misinterpretation intentional or not,, he really died because of the sins of others,, not able to produce the perfect order he envisioned,..,

7. He's coming again to more fully bring us into the PRESENCE of the Father forevermore.

he will not come again, unless through the spirit of humans,.,. by getting you to think this fairy tale is realistic reality,.. all chirstians will be idly waiting his return while the world crumbles and is sucked dry by the elite, who dont mind being evil, who dont mind playing survival of the slickest, who dont mind being predators and preying on the weak and meek,.., they are the evil..., all who do good and want to live for life it self, in a comparitivly humble way are the good,... keep sitting by and waiting, who will win.,.,,. if jesus doesnt come,., who will win?

In my HONEST opinion( hardly since it deals with reason, rationale, logic , almost a scientific approach of discerning this societies history and its objectively perceivable truth)

my passion and concern comes from nowhere else then the spirit of your God..
edit on 27/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: additions.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wonder what Linda Molton Howe would have to say--knowing you were using her name to perpetrate these bizarre beliefs? In fact, since Linda and I have written to one another before, I am going to ask her personally.

The names that you dropped----do these people know you use their names in association with such disturbing and scientifically unprovable claims?

My intuition is screaming here.

You are not having a "discussion" here. This is a one-sided attempt to expound your beliefs----which in NO WAY mirror those of current mainstream UFO discussions and theories.

I hope everyone runs away from this thread as quickly as possible.

Seriously? A clinial psychologist disseminating such dangerous beliefs.

I can only shake my head.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

5. The best Manual I've ever found for life, relationships and eternity is The Bible. It explains the largest number of questions in the best manner, for me.

*Yawn*

The minute you said that, I knew you were just one of the Sheeple. Your talking about discovering the reality of the universe and parting the curtains, but you buy into the biggest population control tool?

Whenever I see a thread or hear a story and they reference the Bible, I tune out...unless it's in trying to uncover the true history of things.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Seriously? A clinial psychologist disseminating such dangerous beliefs.

I can only shake my head.

a purported clinical psychologist.

I asked for some credentials and got ignored, though to be fair, I wasn't expecting him to back up his story, as I think it's fabrication.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Both in large quantities.

I guess this is the guy that I saw on the road that had a bumper sticker saying "Jesus loves aliens!!!".
edit on 27-1-2012 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Stop bringing religious bunk into a scientific matter.

Fallen angels, Satan, God, Jesus, Armageddon- it's all misinterpreted, fabricated nonsense.

Speak in real terms, as in the Milky Way, sentient species, habitable planets, and spaceships.

PERHAPS

You could help me understand . . .

WHICH of the following parts of the title are confusing and/or INTOLERABLE to you:

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena,

Or is it your contention that

only

YOUR PERSPECTIVE

is to be allowed on ATS?

If so, perhaps you'd be willing to help me understand how THAT would DENY IGNORANCE.

And, of course, relate all such explanation to the purpose and title of the thread.

imho, from what I can understand of your contention and protest is

that the globalist controlled MSM propaganda mass brain-washing machine has done a very effective work regarding the UFO and ET phenomena and that your protest is a great example of that.

. . . from my perspective, of course . . . which I realize is evidently lower than used toilet paper, TO YOU.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Hello,

Is your professional name Bo Xian, if not, what is your professional name?

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the ATS policy to avoid disclosing personal info.

Or,

perhaps you are unaware of the violence and death threats against me, periodically, for my public statements.

FYI, I may not always write and act like a genius . . . however, I'm not that stupid.

Actually, that is my name--though I won't put further parameters around it.

My good friend hereon "AND TEA SHARING TOO" has seen my credentials. If she cares to affirm them, fine. If not, fine. Interestingly, her first hubby had a similar degree from a similar high quality Institution.

The degree was an intense one at a very high quality school. However, I counseled part time in agencies and taught part time--mostly overseas--and never had a burning need to complete the corrupt licensing process that actually violated a couple of Federal laws and the professon's own ethics rules.

There are a significant number of ATSers who have benefitted from my professional skills--some publically and some privately. IIRC, there was an OCD thread recently that was a case in point.

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the evidence of my skills as well as my heart is there.

I've rarely seen contrarian folks convinced by much of anything--regardless of how high the stacks of evidence filling however many warehouses.

It is fascinating to see the fuss generated by merely sharing a PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE on a long term study of the topic.

I wonder what THAT'S about.

Somehow some deeply held emotionally laden convictions must feel threatened for such a prickly fuss to spew out so illogically.

There's clearly something about the UFO/ET/SPIRITUAL aspects of such realities which REALLY jangle some folks quite forcefully.

Fascinating.

edit on 27/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think we really need the OP to state whether this is a thread based on religious views, or is it aimed at the free-thinkers on ATS...I was genuinely interested in seeing this thread through until the end, but it seems to have seriously dived into a revival meeting in a tent of Interstate 9....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hello,

Is your professional name Bo Xian, if not, what is your professional name?

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the ATS policy to avoid disclosing personal info.

Or,

perhaps you are unaware of the violence and death threats against me, periodically, for my public statements.

FYI, I may not always write and act like a genius . . . however, I'm not that stupid.

Actually, that is my name--though I won't put further parameters around it.

My good friend hereon "AND TEA SHARING TOO" has seen my credentials. If she cares to affirm them, fine. If not, fine. Interestingly, her first hubby had a similar degree from a similar high quality Institution.

The degree was an intense one at a very high quality school. However, I counseled part time in agencies and taught part time--mostly overseas--and never had a burning need to complete the corrupt licensing process that actually violated a couple of Federal laws and the professon's own ethics rules.

There are a significant number of ATSers who have benefitted from my professional skills--some publically and some privately. IIRC, there was an OCD thread recently that was a case in point.

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the evidence of my skills as well as my heart is there.

I've rarely seen contrarian folks convinced by much of anything--regardless of how high the stacks of evidence filling however many warehouses.

It is fascinating to see the fuss generated by merely sharing a PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE on a long terms study of the topic.

I wonder what THAT'S about.

Somehow some deeply held emotionally laden convictions must feel threatened for such a prickly fuss to spew out so illogically.

There's clearly something about the UFO/ET/SPIRITUAL aspects of such realities which REALLY jangle some folks quite forcefully.

Fascinating.

Yeah.. okay.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The MOST PLAUSIBLE answer is that they are fallen angels

Clearly the most plausible...yes
My second guess would have been casper, the friendly ghost's bullys pretending to be aliens..that is also very plausible.

Seriously, you spent 50 years, yet remained clouded and stapled everything you learned into some dusty old mistranslated ancient hebrew tripe.

Here is a even more plausible plausible super duper plausible answer: The aliens pretended to be gods to the freaking cavemen that would have bowed down in reverence to a bic lighter...and for some stupid reason, people thousands upon thousands of years later think the primitive damn near monkey-men were being totally accurate in pointing out deity(s)

I do appreciate the links you gave, and respect you putting this thread out there..but its like..listening to a person throw together a very eloquent and well mapped out series of events and the conclusion being the most anti-climax ever..
why not just blame ghosts.

Frustrating..especially when you personally in your ops mentioned the tower and "them" (the gods)..so, you came soo damn close to the understanding, yet you flopped right at the end point...christs blood, etc..gah, the concept of some guys blood sprayed on me does -not- make me feel all that pure..be it literally or metaphorically, I don't want blood on my hands from whatever happened before me.

As far as the one true deity yadda yadda being all angry that alien demon angel-men are coming and breeding and so probably gonna smash everything here...
Well, you know what..if thats gods agenda (to destroy us for others coming and getting it on with us), then god is clearly the enemy of humanity...

Sorry man, I will flag your thread, and star the first couple posts (mostly for a good list of links)..but seriously...I was expecting a far more sensible conclusion...
This is 100% primitive fear programming your conclusion and absolutely no rational sense. No wonder the aliens were seen as god..far too many gullible and scared people (even amongst the intelligent) that will see things for what they are programmed to see verses what they are..well, keep going to your church programming I guess...and thanks for the links.

(incidentally, I posted this after reading page 1. I may be eating my words and apologizing for not reading the rest of the thread shortly..reactionary post)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join