It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Well you said "do I get a pass on this" So im not sure what you meant by that, but it implies that you are forced to read it
However if you like you can read my previous post ( the long one) in which I attempt to make the connection of god to our world, and how both sides of the argument may be correct.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

the universe is all one, is what your saying.. but extremely schizophrenic and bi^infinite polar///

all humans then on this planet can be seen of sharing even a closer portion of that god mind, common in many ways, the similarities sure outweigh the differences... would it matter then that some of this mind is completely deceptive, some would say evil, towards the whole?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

No, because everywhere we look we see yin and yang, That is, there is always a positive and a negative. Theres life and cancer, water and fire, good and evil, so no, it would not be surprising that parts of this mind are set out against itself. We see this happen in humans(suicide), why not extend that out to the mind? There is also the fact, that each conscious has a will of its own, choosing ultimately what it wants to do. I also think there are different levels of consciousness, i.e. a trees conscious is a lower level than that of an animal, which is lower than that of a humans, and so on and so forth. Lower levels would have a hard time understanding what they are actually doing, and thus like a baby, might do things that seem detrimental to itself, when it is just the fact that it doens't know it is endangering itself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

i meant in matters of humans as a whole on this planet,,. it seems to me there is a conspiracy that benefits an elite minority, and leaves the rest in conflict, slavery, confusion, powerless, poisoned etc.

with the overlying mind being the direction of our species,., total input to accomplish total output and establishment of order.., this planet is the biggest mess, in the time of most achievement, understanding, and ability.
edit on 27-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by jed001

Well you said "do I get a pass on this" So im not sure what you meant by that, but it implies that you are forced to read it
However if you like you can read my previous post ( the long one) in which I attempt to make the connection of god to our world, and how both sides of the argument may be correct.

sorry, what i was trying to say was; if i do not believe in the christian God and all of the Revelations in the christian bible do i get a "pass" on Armageddon and fallen angels and Satan. God has not shown himself to me yet so i am still skeptical on his existence.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wanted to post a reply so that I can better follow, thank you for your time and thoughts!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
you find it difficult to believe that they, whatever they are, may have a use for this world? is it odd that we have a use for the sun, or this world, or bees, or horses and cows, or electricity, or information, etc. etc.?

Well, we're different, aren't we? We're made from "mud." We are mortal physical animals with the ability to eat and breed and die. If you're talking about angels, they're assumedly existing in a different way. Satan and the angels are immortal supernatural superbeings. They don't need to eat or sleep. They don't live on our level of existence. So much so that even if they are real, they are only mythological.

If you believe that one Book, their biggest (and maybe only) problem is that they were removed from direct contact with the grand overcreator entity, and they're pissed off about it. Which doesn't quite make sense, since we're talking about an omnipotent, omnipresent being that is supposedly everywhere and in every thing. Even Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas said that entity was incomprehensible. But okay. Let's just say that it all happened just as the Book of Enoch says.

What do these supernatural superbeings lack (or can't attain) that they need us to give them? Popcorn? Bottled water? Entertaining TV shows? Even our blood is simply a solution that allows our bodies to process oxygen.

No, the way I see it, the only thing we could possibly offer them is actualization. That's the only thing we have that is close to being like God. We have the ability to create and decide. So if they're stuck in a box like Schrodinger's Cat, stuck between virtual states, we might be able to offer them existence as we experience them, perceive them, and define them.

The unfortunate thing is that people tend to define things as dichotomies. Black and white. Good and bad. Can't have one without the other. And by actualizing Ahriman or Satan as the bad guy, that's what we got. Oops.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I lost all respect for Linda Moulton Howe after the Isaac Caret hoaxery, as did many others here on ATS who were involved and around at the time.

I'm surprised you still have faith in her and list her in your sources.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Star and flag for you wow 50 years eh? I only have half of that in my study

You seem to have a good understanding of this phenomena, thanks for the data. I will certainly bookmark this when i have time away from work. I will return and weigh in with my thoughts after i sift through this mountain of data.

cheers

Unknown
edit on 27-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

i meant in matters of humans as a whole on this planet,,. it seems to me there is a conspiracy that benefits an elite minority, and leaves the rest in conflict, slavery, confusion, powerless, poisoned etc.

with the overlying mind being the direction of our species,., total input to accomplish total output and establishment of order.., this planet is the biggest mess, in the time of most achievement, understanding, and ability.
edit on 27-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

Yep, I've come to the same conclusion. The only thing I can think of is that they are unaware, of this knowledge, or don't believe it or whatever. This is why they are willing to sacrifice others for greed, and other material things. But in the end I think we realize that we are all one, and there is no such thing as a free lunch, when you take something, somebody else loses something and vice versa. Also there is no intelligent mind, or creator guiding us, for it has broken apart into everything we see. Therefore we decide where we go, and by rule of association, the creator does, since the creator is us, quite literally. And then we do some of the same things to animals. We think of animals on a lower scale, and therefore we feel it is okay to lock them up in zoos, and experiment on them. The same attitude may be directed towards us, but from the elites, E.T.'s, Interdimensional beings etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by jed001

sorry, what i was trying to say was; if i do not believe in the christian God and all of the Revelations in the christian bible do i get a "pass" on Armageddon and fallen angels and Satan. God has not shown himself to me yet so i am still skeptical on his existence.

Ahh got ya, Well I would assume no, if there really is all of this going on, just because you don't believe in it, I don't think you would be excluded. So sorry bout that. But I think that back when the bible was created, there wasn't an understanding of the stars, planets, galaxies that we have now, and there writings of gods and demons, may be there best description of aliens and interdimensional beings, thus these beings are ones that we do not fully understand, and ones that we should not underestimate, overestimate, or ignore.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
You can appreciate how extensive the ET/Ufology/alien media has become, it's a minefield. But if one limits their search on any subject to a predefined opinion, and refuse to read the opposite, one can miss the truth.

Of course...a stagnant, poisoned, hoax riddle crap fest.
That's what it's become.
I look at all possibilities and consider most angles and viewpoints.
Inter-Dimensional, Time Travellers, Extra-Terrestrial....
But Fallen Angels made by "God" and god as in the Biblical God..... that's pretty much where my mind closes.
Sorry to not be as amazingly open minded as you.... don't leave your mind too open though, your brain might just fall out.

If one is going to insist that UFOs are extraterrestrial craft, then one will simply ignore any alternative viewpoint. But is this wise?

No... UFOs are objects which at first cannot be identified.
After analysis, most UFOs become IFOs and the very small percentage that don't...are the one's that anyone serious about this stuff should be interested in.
With all the hoaxes and YT vids, it's become nigh on impossible to get decent threads and info.
But yes... I know.... God did it.

As a Christian, I'm on that dark road holding up a sign for you, waving frantically that I get your attention to tell you that one of Satan's jobs is to blind people through how they think... Do you see me?

Hold on... I think I see you there... you're the crazy guy eating his own excrement, praying to your invisible friend and judging people.
I chose the other path.
You looked a bit mental.

No problems with the insults though, it's a very common reaction from some who are steadfast in their convictions so I don't take any offense. I know the reaction as I've been there and done it myself so to judge you for it would be hypocritical.
Since you state that you are only interested in Ufology research on a serious nature, the sources provided by the OP obviously detract from the "real phenomena" of UFOs. Throwing in Christianity must be just the real kicker for you on top of all of the garbage. And at one time, I understood that same viewpoint.
If it was a real phenomena, why all the junk? Why the cults growing all over the world that believe aliens are channeling messages despite not one wreckage put on display for you? Why do people seeth with words of hatred at people who believe in God like me, yet equally become enraged at those same people identifying the phenomena? Excrement, really? Was that in your heart?
It's because it requires faith to believe that UFOs are real.
And that's really the point of the phenomena. It requires faith to believe something unseen (as I know), but think of the deep faith that can be created when a completely controlled media are the one's to make-up messages, documentaries, photos, supposed insider testimonies, films, books etc. Heck, the volume of avaiable reading wraps around the globe.
Examine why and what made you state that I eat my own excrement, and you will come up with the same source that gave you the UFO phenomena.
There's only one source.

Hint: 1963 Congressional record on communism
Step 27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." 

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

In order to understand what you've learned and to comprehend your theories, I first must believe in Satan.

Personally, I don't think there is a Satan. I believe that polarity exists, yes. It has to.

But I don't buy into a little red man with horns.

Must Satan exist for me to appreciate your ideas?

And is the Bible something that you personally use to develop your theories? If so, do you believe the Bible has been changed greatly by man since it was first written? Is it safe to base theories on something of which we cannot verify its veracity?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Alot of stuff here, I'll have to check it all out later. But when I was about 12 years old I found out about the Roswell Incident, I was so intrigued. I almost became obsessed with aliens and Ufo's. I would watch the night sky's for any sign of a UFO, I actually thought I seen a couple back then but could of just been a plane. Used to search online all the time, trying to find Top Secret Documents from the military. I don't know if I grew out of it or what but doesn't interest me as much anymore, if this site (ATS) existed back then I would of been a UFO guru!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

THANKS for your kind words.

I hold somewhat similar beliefs after being a "sit on the fence" person, neither denying or accepting God. Then it all changed.

YEA for revelational insights that change the landscape within and without! Congrats.

I used to believe in UFOs, thought they were definitely extraterrestrial.

Once when I talked with Guy Malone about that issue, he allowed as there MIGHT be a 1% chance that they or some of them were extraterrestrial. I might put it at a 3-15% chance.

Then my mind switched, I knew instinctively that they were not because as God promises, only those who choose to believe the lies and not seek Him, are blinded. 

I understand each of your components above but I don't quite grasp the connection. Could you explain the 'because' a bit more, please.

Certainly I think it's highly MORE likely that they are ALL from a spiritual dimension playing the role of ET's from distant planets.

However, it would not crash my over all construction on reality if some turned out to actually be from distant planets. WHATEVER THEY ARE, they

ARE

STILL

aiding and abetting the satanic globalists toward setting up the overt global tyrannical government to worship and serve satan alone.

So, whether they are only fallen angels from a strictly 'spiritual' dimension; or a mixture of fallen angels and citizens of distant planets, they are all under the direction and choreography of satan toward his ends, his goals, his strategies, his methods, his blood lust. It does not matter how much white-wash or 'nurturing caring of their human cattle' they display. The end goals are horrific. Period.

Having said all this, I am still on the fence as far as actual physical "critters". Here's my line of thought, and as it's something that you no doubt have thought about, I'd appreciate your viewpoint.

I'll summarise
- Fallen Angels had physical bodies obviously, because they mated with the daughters of men, producing hybrid Nephiliam offspring.
- These were killed in the Flood, but the Bible says that they existed after the flood as well, but not whether this was a physical or spiritual existence.

No. Not ALL were killed in the flood. Those tied to earth SO THAT they could hump like bunnies with human women had their bodies killed. I was convinced by Guy Malone's extensive panel of experts' studies documenting that. The consensus was that THOSE fallen angels then became demons. I think a group of them asking Christ to send them into the pigs to inhabit is evidence of that--they still want bodies to manifest through.

Also, King David was used of God to kill Goliath--an offspring of a nephilium/ watcher/ fallen angel and a human woman--after the flood.

- The Book of Enoch states that they all died in the flood, but that the Nephiliam lived afterwards as "evil spirits/demons".

It's been a while since I read the Book of Enoch. I don't believe it insisted that ALL the 1/3 fallen angels died in the flood. For one, it's not logical. Revelation documents that a host of them will be involved in Armageddon fighting God's 2/3 Holy Angels.

- post flood, it is a spiritual war - around and in our physical world causing the conflict and bloodshed that is always present.

INDEED. However, it's not strictly limited to spiritual dimensions. It manifests constantly in our physical realm through a variety of means. And just as God was angry with them before the flood for giving to man war-making technologies--and teaching man to use and make them--they've been doing the same thing on a grander scale in our era.

There really are people who are saturated with demonic forces doing great evil in our world--e.g. the elites running things. And . . . by all appearances--some of the leading politicos in D.C.

Christ's redeemed are to preach the gospel to ensure generations of saved individuals for the Kingdom of God.

INDEED. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB.
HIS KINGDOM COME, HIS WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AND IN MY LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THOSE I LOVE, AS IN HEAVEN.

THAT is what curdles satan's blood. He knows that's inevitable. He wants to rob as many humans of that possibility as possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh..and just one more thing. You wrote:

"There WOULD ARISE A GLOBAL GOVERNMENT RULED BY SATAN who would eventually DEMAND ALL WORSHIP HIM AS GOD AND TAKE HIS MARK--OR DIE. You will likely live to see that day in the not distant future."

So you say you are a clinical psychologist and you have a PhD. I'm just wondering how you were able to counsel your patients----believing (on a very deep level) that well, the world wasn't going to exist in the not so distant future.

I mean, what do you say to the guy who comes in and is worrying about, say, his relationship with his girlfriend and his low self esteem? Do you just say...."No need to worry. We're all going to die very soon! Satan is upon us!"

I mean no disrespect to you and I'm truly fascinated (if not a little confused) by some of your ideas. I'm just having a hard time shoring up in my mind this guy who believes in fallen agels and a little red man with horns and a tail--with a man who sits and listens to other people's problems all day and tries to counsel them.

I'm just wondering how you reconcile this fatalistic view of the world with your practice?

Wouldn't the honest thing to do would be to tell your patients not to worry about thier dysfunctional parents or their cheating husbands because WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE??!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Great post... marking to follow later and for the links

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

3RD SECTION:

- Satan knows how it ends, but still never ceases to try and stop humanity from the inheritance given to the redeemed. He keeps the perishing blinded to the gospel through control of their mind (thoughts and beliefs) and he tries to keep the saved from gaining more ground by saving souls for the Kingdom of God. He can't do anything to them except for what God allows.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Well put, imho. It's the one way he can get back at God, sort of--throwing sand TOWARD God's eyes by trashing God's favorite Creation.

However, As Colton Burpo said to his Dad after telling him his Dad was going to have to fight "monsters" with a sword or a bow and arrow--when his Dad was hoping for at least a submachine gun--said--'What are you worried about Dad? The good guys win!'

What I'm getting at is this - no where in scripture does it tell us that there are "critters".

IIRC, The root word studies of Genesis 6 disagrees. I forget if there are other verses . . . I think some other verses hint at such but I don't recall which.

Certainly Enoch does and the New Testament etc. mention Enoch favorably.

Granted, the Bible is not very clear and certainly not very detailed about it. But it does touch on them.

We are told that it will be "as the days of Noah", but that could just refer to the level of wickedness.

I don't think it only refers to that. Some contend that it also refers to the hybridization program--the polluting of human DNA with fallen angel DNA.

That was evidently what was inherently meant by "Noah was perfect in all his generations." He didn't have any alien DNA polluting his DNA.

And, certainly the rebellion, wickedness, coercive forbidden sex etc. is increasingly rampant in our era as in Noah's.

And, evidently, the 'safety of The Lord, the Ark for this era, will evidently come when folks think not as in Noah's age.'

And, evidently, a minority will be saved from the mass of the planet's population.

And, similarly, only the righteous--those accepting God's provision in Christ as covering for their missing the mark, will be saved, rescued, overshadowed, redeemed . . .

We are told repeatedly throughout the New Testament that it is a spiritual war for the mind, that man's doctrine is used by Satan to blind those who are perishing through beliefs - Atheism, materialism, pleasures, sin, false church doctrines etc etc. Propaganda is effective on the mind.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. We are called to "Take each THOUGHT captive . . . " I've learned increasingly even in the last few months the absolutely critical priority that is.

And, BTW, I have a belief, a bias . . . a conviction . . . an insight that I think is from H.S. . . . that . . . when believers are in certain contexts . . . they would be wise to mentally even silently pray IN TONGUES to avoid allowing the enemy forces and technologies to scan their minds and cause trouble. I don't have any verses to support that. It's just a belief of mine.

The critters, contrary to many Christians' assertions, have demonstrated a capacity to read minds. Now, I don't know if that's only minds unprotected by the Blood of Jesus, or not. I just wouldn't want to give them a micrometer in that direction if I could prevent it.

And because the mind craves carnal pleasures, Satan has transformed the USA and other "Christian" countries into a den of pleasures in direct opposition to God. Many today vehemently support pornography and sodomy as perfectly healthy, normal and something to be enjoyed. The 1963 Congressional Record contains a list of 45 steps to communism - and all deal with changing opinion and thoughts....

I think your assessment on such scores is spot on.

People do not realize all the implications of a construction of 'reality' based on

time + chance

alone.

With that foundation--it does NOT MATTER whether a fallen angel/ET feeds you, heals you or Bar-B-Q's you for dinner.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am hoping you will answer my question because I truly am interested in the answer:

How do you reconcile your work as a clinical psychologist with your fatalistic/Christian view of the world?

What sort of meaning can you impart on your patients if you believe that, in fact, the world is going to end? And soon--as you say?

What does anything really matter then? Don't people's problems seem rather petty in the face of Satan taking over the world?

I think it is a fair question and I am intrested in your answer.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have a very short attention span so I can't read all of this thread. For those that have read it or even OP, can someone give me the Cliff Notes version? Thanks

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join