It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have observed Bo Xian for eight years now, and it is his style to consider a wide range of sources. He is being candid about his study of UFOs and ETs, and his conclusions are honestly and conscientiously attained.

As for self-importance, he has no interest in promoting himself except to speak truth as he perceives it. On the humility/pride continuum, I have observed he's far over on the humility side with his internet colleagues, with his friends at church, with the folks at the pottery studio, and relating to long-time associates with whom he stays in touch, as well as everywhere else he goes. If he were self important, he would not dress the way he does, i.e., camo cargo pants from Walmart, complete with paint splatters; how others see him is a very low priority to him. He has more friends than most, and he doesn't hang out on this forum or anywhere else hoping to impress, to feel better, or to be less lonely.

He speaks up on several internet forums and in face-to-face relationships for the sake of truth as he sees it, he calls 'em like he sees 'em. Because of all of that, I have learned to appreciate and respect his perspective on ETs, UFOs, and the End Times above that of most pundits; therefore, I think folks who give his info a fair-minded chance, are likely to learn something.

Those who just want to holler at him are playing some other game for reasons of their own.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have suspected for some time that some of the UFO stuff is faked, on purpose, by government people or someone.

Some sources claim that the cattle mutilations are now about 50% 'ET's' and 50% oligarchy black ops folks.

I certainly would readily believe that the oligarchy has long been doing ugly things pretending to be ET's . . .

I just don't believe that it's ALL 100% human and no fallen angel involvement.

Mental techniques, holographic technology, lasers; all possible methods.

ABSOLUTELY. And, I think some of that has been experimentation and prep for the GRANDER acts in the play of the GRAND END TIMES DELUSION, DECEPTION.

We know they have experimented on people before, so this would not, or should not anyway, surprise anyone.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The physical stuff is more disturbing, and a lot of it can't be explained away. I have a few ideas, especially concerning the baby issue. "Hybrids" to me is just another description of nephilim. We are told this happened before, and would again. "Little green men" would be a great cover story, wouldn't it?

Yeah, I think the distant planet ET meme is a great cover for fallen angels.

AS I've noted, it doesn't matter what they are--given that they ARE in cahoots with the globalist oligarchy toward setting up the one world tyrannical satanic government and one world religion.

I do believe the hybrid stuff is more or less that. For what reason is another issue. Certainly the hybrids are UNDER THE TRAINING, CONDITIONING, CONTROL of the fallen angels/nephilium.

Thx thx.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ok so there are a lot of points of confusion and possible misinterpretation and misunderstanding....

2000 years ago and beyond humans were not as open minded as we are today,, they were advanced to an extent, but i dont know if they could have imagined the sci fi like realities that exist now... they thought they were images and reflections of a loving and mysterious god, as if god gave them this world to woe them,., i dont think they knew how vast the galaxy was let alone universe.,..., being that that was their vision of reality, if you can imagine beings from other planets appear with uncomely features and magical abilities, were weren't exactly friendliest and nice, we can imagine they viewed these creatures as a mis creation of their loving and perfect god.....

now there is a lot to consider......

it could be that there is an ultimate creator,, and living creatures have a soul, which upon death is reunited with god and continued on a journey to become one with god, or the path to becoming angelic......
i can imagine a "fallen angel" to be a group of beings who find themselves created on a planet,, and spend all their time desiring immortality for themselves,, and gods secrets and powers, and achieve these things, and completely lose ability to reconnect with the path of god....

or the big bang approach,... everything is luck from chaos,, a mad dash for control and understanding,, kill them before we get killed,,, life forms on planets after time in different ways depending on a large number of variables ( elements, distance from star, size of planet...everything etc.) life slowly gains the ability to interpret its self and its surroundings, and then eternally progresses,,, changing its nature, attempting to understand the universe with technology,.,. ( lol as the theory of god creating the universe to explore and understand itself, and now the natural or not so natural path is its creations creating technology in its image to explore it self, very funny)
and so ufo phenomena is just neighbors of the universe....

or they can exist in other dimensions if they advance sufficiently to know the system of god,, or system of universe.,,. like life are self creating programs,. to hack and download information from their mainframe,,and grow and spread, and influence, and change parts of the system to their likeing, create loopholes, alternate realities, ever tinier and infinite dimensions, synthetic elements, synthetic realities ( where in fact nothing is synthetic for all possibilities are contained within the universe,, there is nothing natural or unnatural?) maybe even travel to planets and create their own designed life forms, there own coded program of creation ( hence fables of how we were created, gnostic ideas that we are creations of an evil god, pure and innocent energy, trapped in a quite bizarre material world)

time traveler idea,., say in 45 years or earlier the elites figure out effective time travel on this planet, to some how do it.,,.. you know they go back to sumer and egypt and mingle with some folks,.., maybe all through out our history it has been this elite man from the future leading the elites of the past, through some weird technology we are unaware of yet, like leaving bread crumbs for the bloodlines,..,., they do seem to know details of what will happen,. from the distant past,,.,. maybe on earth it is a continued cycle of this going on, back in time, and changing the present, from the past idk i just lost it with that..,.,,.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
*snip*
What is with the trying to get humans to teach the hybrids to emote and handle affection and emotions well?
*snip*

I suspect that, if they don't have then without human help, they would want this to help them blend in, maybe. Disguise themselves as ordinary people. What I really want to know is, how can we spot such? There have to be clues to look for!

More than a little plausible, imho.

How to detect . . . hmmmm . . . don't remember a LOT of specifics . . .

IIRC, eyes are the best give-away.

Then ears, necks, mouths, noses, walking gait . . . body language . . . responses to emotions . . . flat affect etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Interesting conjectures.

AS you know from our other dialogue . . . my convictions and perspective are more as stated above in the OP and since.

And, I tend to take things as they are or appear to be at least tentatively and initially . . . watching more carefully as more data comes in.

I have also just found that the Biblical, Enoch narratives explain things much more convincingly and comprehensively when taken literally at face value.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Now now.

We can't have readers actually trying to LEARN something vs pontificating hot smelly air, can we? LOL.

The habitual obsessions on ATS would crash and burn!

I listed a vast array of sources that I've pondered a lot to arrive at my conclusions. I did not rate them in terms of credibility or favor, per se.

I highly respect Stanton Friedman and Timothy Good both. Yet, I think they have either wittingly or unwittingly been snookered by the oligarchy's overlay on the phenomena. They seem to support, buy-into . . . if not propagate

the notion that it's ALL distant planet ET's etc. etc. etc.

On that score, to that degree, I don't trust them a bit.

Yet, I respect their research skills and tenacity in ferreting out a lot of authentic, viable, reliable, useful data.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

My univ library boss as I was acting Director of the Special Collections Dept . . . gave me a never-forgotten lesson one day.

We had everything from the extreme left to the extreme right . . . including the large Norman Allderdice collection, since moved to Berkeley.

One day I was kind of tsk tsk scoffing in front of him at the flakey nature of some of the groups and sources we received printed matter from.

He quickly took me to task and said to be careful about such an attitude.

He noted (having the worlds absolute best private collection of pre-Hitler booklets, pamphlets, posters, broadsides etc) that it was the FLAKIEST groups who

--earliest
--most accurately

said who Hitler was, what he would become and what he would do.

And, I gather, you are unaware or derisive also of the intelligence policy of collecting every tidbit of information from every source possible . . . then looking for patterns and connections.

It doesn't hurt me when folks marry and sleep with

their addiction to extreme avoidance of a TYPE I ERROR.

I just hate to see them THEREBY set themselves up for THE SCIENTIFIC VIRTUAL CERTAINTY of too often a rather terminal unavoidable TYPE II ERROR SLAP IN THE FACE OR REAR.

As a psychologist, part of the interest in the topic has been the interesting birds of rare plumage that populate the landscape.

My PERSPECTIVE draws on a diversity of qualities of sources. I make no apology about that as none is needed.

The wise understand.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

WHAT *IS* THEIR PURPOSE, GOAL

I still find it difficult to imagine that the supernatural entities you describe would have any practical use for us or this world, other than as a conduit to continue their own existence via quantum observation -- collapse of the wave function allowing them to move from virtual to actual existence. This is the only "soul" I think we have. Our own point of view as a living thing that allows things to exist.

You can frame that in the old Zoroastrian tradition of "good" versus "evil" if you want, but it all seems to boil down to various forces jockeying for an opportunity to exist in various levels of reality.

The funny thing then, I suppose, is that by acknowledging Satan even as an evil foe, you're actualizing him. You're allowing him to move from virtuality to actuality by quantum observation. Unfortunately, you can't "unring" that bell, and the only way to destroy him and be done with him is to have no one on Earth ever know or have known about him. Clever. How do you "don't think of an elephant?"

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Note as well, though, that I did not always think my current ideas (which match the OPs pretty well) were the only ones. There was a time I thought they could be from some other planet. . . . Try, if you can, to set aside the religious part, and consider that, to many of us, the Bible is a real thing, and what we have isn't some set of practices from some organization, but a relationship with God Himself.

INDEED TO THE MAX.

1. The potential reality of God, the devil, angels, demons - If you can believe in beings from other planets, is this so much harder?

OH DEAR ME! Are you asking the bulk of the habitually contrarian posters on ATS to be

logically consistent?

LOL. What are you trying to cause, a pole shift?

Think about it. Many scientists, that are not Christian, believe that there must be some designer for the world, the stars, all of it. Since the accepted laws of science tell us that something cannot come from nothing, and that things break down, and do not, on their own, become more complex, then logically, a designer, a creator, would be needed. So there you have God.

SUPER INDEED. However,

Somehow, it seems the pretend pseudo-super rationalists never manage to rise UP to that level of rational logic.

2. Would God be considered a failure for angels, and later men, to have fallen? No. God created sentient beings because He desired companionship.

I've long had a hypothesis . . . that the degree of intellect, self-awareness, personhood etc. determines to a large degree the capacity to SEE OPTIONS AND CHOOSE AMONG THEM.

High intellect folks can certainly see what obedience to higher authority means operationally. IT doesn't seem a great leap, to me, for one day one such to 'think too much' and decide to do the opposite.

Otherwise, God would have made slavish robots. Maybe He did NOT WANT to relate to slavish robots. LOL.

We don't know much about the nature and make up of the angels, except that they are more powerful that are we. We are told, though, that we are made in His image. In part, this means that we are given the will to decide what we do. God didn't want programmed robots for companionship, as love that is forced, or programmed, would not be real. he wanted people to love Him, though their own choice. He also knew we would screw things up, and made provision for that as well.

INDEED. AGREED.

3. The fallen ones - Take a look at the usual behavior of these "aliens". They are typically not nice at all. people are terrified of them, tortured by them in many ways. They seem to, in MANY cases, come through walls, or from "nowhere", can be unseen to others in the room, and exhibit a lot of behavior that seems supernatural. Most would agree they are not our friends, and seem to hate us. This seems to fit, to a tee, demonic behavior. Now, consider this as well, those that don't like to hear this idea. You call then aliens. beings not of Earth, with higher skills. Fallen angels were, in fact, not of Earth. They were created before we were. "Powers of the air", they are called. In a sense, they ARE "aliens" to us.

WELL PUT.

Even when the critters foster affection and warm fuzzy feelings toward them--it seems to be a function of some technological trickery manipulating our emotions and even trust toward them like playing a piano.

Maybe they use transdimensional injections of Oxycotin--the motherly love chemical--among other technologies? sp? LOL.

CONTINUED:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello,

Is your professional name Bo Xian, if not, what is your professional name?

I only ask because of all of the claim you have made, your PhD and work in clinical psychology is the only one that can actually be verified. If I am going to take you seriously, I would like to know that the person making the claims is at LEAST being -honest- about his credentials, and not merely making it up as he goes along.

As a clinical psychologist, you are certainly aware of the lengths the delusional will go to when speaking of their delusions, so a small bit of evidence as to your claim would be appreciated.

Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

CONTINUED

The simple fact is that similar things have been seen throughout history. Ancient "gods" mating with people, producing "demigod" offspring. Fairies taking a human spouse, making half-fairy children. Changelings. Vampires, etc. Different faces, much similar activity to what we have with the greys today.

Agreed.

Is it really that much of a stretch for a Christian to believe these are demons? We can see many Biblical prophecies that have happened, and more that seem to be. The nephilim mentioned in the Old Testament fit to a tee what we see now, with tales of hybrid children. Even scientists like Vallee believe these are beings from some other dimension. This, too, fits. Perceptions and ideas about religion aside, we have to look at the data logically. Even the seeming corroboration between the governments/shadow organizations and these beings fits. This idea would explain the way these things can seem to defy physics, as well.

YUP, AGREED.

A lot to consider. . . . I do think we should look at the possibility that the demons mentioned in the Bible and these aliens are one and the same.

Guy Malone and his panel of experts made a convincing case, to me . . . that:

1. the fallen angels who lost their bodies in the flood . . . became "demons."

2. There are fallen angels who were evidently not 'on planet' in such flood vulnerable form back then and have been flying around loose and troublesome ever since.

3. Certainly in David's time . . . killing Goliath . . . evidently a half nephilium offspring . . . showed the same sorts of critters were pulling the same messing around with human women stunts after the flood.

Some offered the idea that both could be deceiving us. We can see a difference in how they behave. These beings are evil. God, on the other hand, is not.

INDEED.

However, if folks are caught up in their own rebellions against God and His priorities and standards . . . the Book indicates and my observational and other personal experiences indicate--minds and perceptiveness will be darkened and truth will NOT BE APPREHENDED.

I could talk for days about things He's done, but suffice it to say that a helping hand, a ministering act, shows good intent. As you would trust a person that gives you aid and comfort, always, over one that might at times, and at other times hurt you, so I will trust God, and not the evil ones.

Me too, 3 & 4.

It is not rocket science, on the whole, to discern what is good and what is evil in MOST cases--particularly when one looks at the breadth and depth of experiences with such critters over many decades.

imho.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

WHAT *IS* THEIR PURPOSE, GOAL

I still find it difficult to imagine that the supernatural entities you describe would have any practical use for us or this world, other than as a conduit to continue their own existence via quantum observation . . .

Ahhhhhhhh . . . wellll, I don't know that our imaginations decide a lot of things in this field.

My Bible-based cosmology has an explanation other cosmologies don't manage to come up with on that score.

1. God had his crew of angels. The lead angel and 1/3 of the others rebelled.

2. God created man for a unique flavor of fellowship . . . and as Jr rulers over countless ages and worlds

3. The fallen angel seduced man into sin.

4. God had a solution already worked out to RESTORE FELLOWSHIP, RESTORE RELATIONSHIP.

5. Fallen lead angel and crew still have a multiverse worth of bitterness and anger at being kicked out of Heaven vs succeeding at kicking God off His throne.

6. Their only recourse is to trash God's favorite Creation--man--as a 2nd best way of kicking sand toward God's eyes.

7. The game is on.

8. Choose this day whom you will serve. There aren't a lot of choices.

9. Choosing self and selfishness ends up trashing self maximally. Choose wisely.

10. Abandoning to God as a 'love slave' = maximum fulfillment and maximum TRUE FREEDOM. Choose wisely.

That's about it, as I see it.

The rest is details.

You can frame that in the old Zoroastrian tradition of "good" versus "evil" if you want, but it all seems to boil down to various forces jockeying for an opportunity to exist in various levels of reality.

That's one construction on reality.

Personally, I think choosing the constructive, good, positive, life-giving Winner is a wise thing to do.

The funny thing then, I suppose, is that by acknowledging Satan even as an evil foe, you're actualizing him. You're allowing him to move from virtuality to actuality by quantum observation. Unfortunately, you can't "unring" that bell, and the only way to destroy him and be done with him is to have no one on Earth ever know or have known about him. Clever. How do you "don't think of an elephant?"

An interesting postulation.

I don't think God gave us all THAT much power with our imaginations CURRENTLY.

Perhaps in eternity.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I've read a couple posts about the addition of the god/satan relation to UFO's E.T.'s and interdimensional beings in this thread, and it seems a lot of people are upset. Just some background on me, I am not religious, and until recently I didn't believe in intelligent design, and god, and all that. But I've recently come to a revelation of sorts so let me spell it out. I believe that all living things consist of a soul, I will call it our conscious. I believe our conscious to be our soul. I think, before the big bang, all consciousness from all the living things in the universe existed as one, this would be the intelligent creator, or god, and then "evolved" itself into the universe. Breaking itself apart into many different areas. Some consciousness turned into matter, some parts became more refined becoming independent consciousness. In this way we can say that we are all a part of god, and all of us( every living organism)( along with all matter in the universe) together make up god, or intelligent mind. I also believe that this concsious is not held within our bodies, but projected out in all direction like light. In this way, your conscious thoughts are leaving your body at the speed of light in all directions influecing everything it hits along the way. A collective of all the consciousness bunched together in one spot, like our galaxy, could prove to hold weight, or mass, which would create gravity. This is where dark matter comes in, it is simply the combined consciuosness of all living things bunched up in one spot.

Looking at it this way, at least for me, I find that both sides of the argument are correct in some way. I think that all of life could have evolved from a primordial soup, but this does not exclude god, or creation. So in a way it both works out. So I don't look at god, as a separate entity, rather a combination of all life and matter. Since conscious was before the big bang, and essentially created the universe, it is not tied to space and time like our physical bodies are. Therefore accesing this consciousness could give us access to all of time, and space, mentally, which could explain remote viewing, and psychics and prophecies. Through this consciuosness we are all connected, which could explain the law of attraction, our thoughts being picked up by all other living things in the universe, whether aware or not, and vice versa, which propels us to do things that end up leading to events that end with the person orginally asking the universe for something, getting what they want. This could also explain miracles, of people finding injured hikers and such in the middle of nowhere. I think that people who never give up, continually projecting that out, and leading to some other hiker, deciding to go on the left path instead of the right one, ultimately leading them to finding the lost hiker.

When I look at it this way, I find it problematic that we worship some outside entity. In almost every religion, there is a separate, outside entity that we are to worship and ask of answers and help. But I think these things should be directed inward towards ourselves rather than outward.

So lets see if that does anything to the ones who can't make the connection, between intelligent design, and evolution, god, and others. Thats how I think about it, and from this perspective, any alien or E.T. or interdimensional being, would consist of some form of consciuosness, and therefore be apart of us, and what we could call the intelligent mind, or god.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Do you have proof that they are fakes? . . . Different opinions do not constitute fraud, or lies, after all. I would think that, since most in the field will state they don't KNOW anything for certain, that calling some fakes is a bit too hasty, perhaps. The only way I would call someone a fake is that they were proven to have falsified evidence, etc.

INDEED.

What is with this knee-jerk haughtiness that DIFFERENCE = FALSE or FRAUD . . . particularly by folks who claime a 'live and let live' perspective on life.

What a huge inconsistency. Their god of "SUPREME AND LOFTY TOLERANCE" crashes and burns AGAIN.

It seems to me that a lot of folks are insecure enough about their perspectives that they are compulsively compelled to trash opposing perspectives . . . rather desperately and fiercely.

. . . all the while, of course, . . . in denial about their own insecurities and the fraudulent aspects of THEIR perspectives.

Not that they claim things others don't believe. So, on what do you base your claim? . . .

INDEED.

Oh, I can expect the usual tiresome rationalizations, imho.

The RELIGION OF SCIENTISM will rear it's ugly head ad nauseum . . . and preach shrilly about "scientific 'proof.' "

all the while being absolutely obivious to irrationally dismissive of the

SCIENTIFIC REQUIREMENT to keep the

TYPE I ERROR

vs the

TYPE II ERROR

in rough balance

IF one doesn't want shredded by one or the other for marrying the opposite one.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
this is all really great stuff i am still reading all of it , but if i am not christian like so many millions of people on earth do i get a pass on all of this ?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

you find it difficult to believe that they, whatever they are, may have a use for this world? is it odd that we have a use for the sun, or this world, or bees, or horses and cows, or electricity, or information, etc. etc.?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
this is all really great stuff i am still reading all of it , but if i am not christian like so many millions of people on earth do i get a pass on all of this ?

Are you forced to read this????

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Bo xian

Thanks so much for putting this thread together, you have given me access to many ideas which I have never considered before.

For that I thank you.

I will continue to follow this thread and am enjoying it very much.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hey man,

Great thread. I enjoyed your perspective.

I ...like most other ATSers tend to shy away from "fallen angels" and other religious terms. Although I agree the bible DOES have historical significance.

BUT .....I do respect your point of view and have a couple questions.

As I am sure there is more than one.... What is the definition of a "fallen angel?" If they are spiritual beings why do they have physical bodies?

Do you know of a non fanatical book you would recommend that explains some of these things?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by jed001

Are you forced to read this????

???/ odd.... no i am not forced to read anything. i like to leave myself open to many theories do i believe all of them no do i expect everyone to believe things the same way i do; no . i can still read something not believe 100 percent off what the OP is saying and still respect them for their own belief and for what they are expressing .

take a deep breath and unclench

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join