MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

. . . The idea that we somehow are all part of some universal consciousness isn't new, and it's the oldest lie there is. Personally, I am alright with that. I don't need to "become a god", or part of the actual God, because I know He loved be enough to take extraordinary measures to see that I can be with Him for the rest of time. I will take unending love over imagined divinity any day!

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And, that is the sort of RELATIONSHIP the fallen angels work had to prevent, shred, destroy, obliterate.

Yet, they cannot do so, . . . without . . . active complicit stuff on the humans' part.

That's why the great deception.

Satan probably doesn't care all that much HOW he gets folks to rebel against God and cater to satan's preferences . . . just so he manages it somehow.

The ET/citizen of distant planets meme is a slick one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Nothing new there! ANY field, these days, different is seen as "bad". Until there is overwhelming proof, then they pretend they agreed all along. Just look at the debates between paleontologists over dinosaurs, for a great example of this reality.

ABSOLUTELY.

The duplicities and flip/flop stuff even in the hard sciences is incredible. And those folks act, talk and write like they HAVE A CORNER ON 'objective' 'truth!' What a farce.

I don't think some of them would recognize the truth if it bit them . . . in sensitive places.

Of course, labeling good as "bad" isn't a new game. That crafty snake has been doing that from the beginning. The creepiest part of the UFP deception is the idea of "good ones vs bad ones". At some point, you just know they will come down, acting as the "good guys", and do all sorts of things in the name of saving people. In reality, it will be more like that old TV episode (TZ, maybe?), "Serving Man".

INDEED . . . with made for TV attractive garnishes! LOL.

Come into my parlor . . . said the ET to the human . . . and we'll even let you choose the garnish and condiments to go with your Bar-B-Q'd thighs before we slice your head off.

or

'Come let us seduce you into some recreational rebellion against God Almighty. Then we can cackle hideously when you have to share the dark flames with us for believing and trusting our lies.'

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Ah, I see the question now - and sorry, but no. If this is the reality that is coming, ALL will be involved, and there isn't a fence to sit on. If one chooses to not believe in God, or rejects Him, or just doesn't decide, it's all the same result. Imagine it this way - you have a battlefield, old-style. Two opposing armies, facing off, ready to attack. You are in the field, right in between them. You can choose a side, or you can stand, but standing there won't make you immune to being attacked. Once they come together, anyone standing in the middle undecided is called a casualty.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Folks seem to have this muddleheaded notion that

NOT CHOOSING

is

NOT A CHOICE! What silliness.

NOT CHOOSING *IS* ALSO A CHOICE! And usually a wimped-out destructive-by-default choice, as well.

And for 'Christians' . . . being lukewarm is a great way to be utterly rejected of God . . . being 'puked out' by God can't be remotely good.

In terms of the ET/fallen angel phenomena . . . passivity seems to be a great contributor to abductions . . . and something the critters go to great lengths to instill--with technology and/or chemicals and/or mind manipulations.

For me . . . LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED . . .

Where's that jawbone of an arse . . . let the 'Philistines' beware!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Interesting idea. Something that I have discussed with others as well, the idea that someone could try and gain access to what we think. Now, I am not at all certain they could "read the mind" of a saved person, BUT, I am also not sure that some PEOPLE, working with them, could not maybe do something similar. Reasons to think this. That said, if you are worried about it, try a "distraction". I tend to listen to music when reading up on these things. Being really into my music, that is enough to be sure no one else is getting a clear focus in what else I am doing. Ever read up on remote viewing? Some pretty creepy things associated with that, and a LOT of evidence that it is real.

AGREED.

I do believe that what we mentally focus on is often crucial. And all the more so in situations with lurking ET/fallen angel critters.

These are beings that take a light year if the human gives an inch.

Disciplined thinking can be crucial and life-saving.

Spiritual warfare thinking and speaking out can be life-saving for one's self and one's family.

Heads of households need to be spiritually alert, spiritually cleaned up and covered in The Blood and dressed in the whole armor of God . . . ready to do damage to the enemy's camp, imho.

It's clear that guns etc rarely have any success against the critters at all.

Either the guns won't fire . . .

or

The bullets leave the gun a few feet and slowly fall to the ground in an early arcing trajectory . . .

or

Strike the critter's shield or armor clothing and bounce off harmlessly.

There are very very few cases where guns have blown the critters apart. And the critters were not amused when it succeeded. However, they did leave--that time.

The critical issue seemed to be in the cases where guns worked, that the critters were caught totally by surprise and did not implement their defensive technologies.

The MOST POWERFUL WAYS TO RESIST THE CRITTERS AND ABDUCTIONS are

1. a RELATIONSHIP--A VIABLE ACTIVE RELATIONSHIP with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus the Christ.

2. Spiritual warfare declarations accordingly IN HIS NAME, WITH HIS BLOOD.

e.g.

"In the Name of Jesus--be gone."

"Stop in the Name of Jesus!"

"The Blood of Jesus comes against you! Away with you to the feet of Jesus--Now!"

edit on 30/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The entire idea of UFO/alien reality is FAR from "mainstream" in and of itself, no matter what explanations one decides are best for those things. For someone studying such a field to reject certain ideas because they are not "mainstream" is rather illogical. What you are saying is that you don't accept anything that disagrees with YOUR beliefs, and that no one else should, either. Don't look for the truth; look for the explanation that matches your own unproven beliefs.

INDEED. Then PRETEND that THAT'S logical and 'scientific!'

LOL. cue pic of laughing horse.

I hate to break this to you, but it takes just as much faith, if not more, {BX emphasis} to believe in beings from other worlds as it does to believe in God.

Quite so. However, many seem to think that NEGATIVE FAITH--FAITH IN NEGATIVE PERSPECTIVES ETC. is WONDERFULLY 'scientifically holy' . . . while faith in true and positive things is "dangerous?"

Gimme a break.

Plus, stating that the faith and beliefs of others are "dangerous", when they harm NO ONE, is crossing the line. Besides which, you have NO IDEA what the OP states to his patients, and no business knowing that. Confidentiality, remember? But no, you want it all here, in the open, to "prove" something to yourself. Tsk, tsk.

Well put. Thanks.

However, as I've noted, I merely offered suggestions regarding spiritual warfare truths that they likely needed to know having dabbled in the occult anyway.

For a pretend 'super-rationalist' to suggest that righteous, honorable, positive Christian prayers are DANGEROUS

is more than a little incongruent and duplicitous.

I suppose they'd be thrilled if folks rang Pavlov's bell every hour on the hour and bowed in the direction of Marx's tomb?

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

My translation of your commentary here is simple. Somewhere, someone is saying, "Nice, bait taken, now reel slowly!" Seriously, what is it about this ONE belief that is such a threat to you? The idea that your aliens, that do horrible things to people, according to everyone, are evil beings? I don't think anyone disputes that these are NOT benevolent creatures, no matter what name you pin on them. Why is it such a threat to call them demons? It isn't like a TON of other belief systems don't have powerful, evil beings in them as well.

As for the hijacking comment, since when is looking for various explanations "hijacking"? If you pretend a scientific approach, you don't toss out possibilities simply because they offend your beliefs.

INDEED.

It increasingly appears to be the case that

THE RELIGION OF SCIENTISM is one of the most destructive, narrow, incongruent, inaccurate, rigid, clueles, idiotic, embarrassingly silly cults around.

PARTICULARLY IN THE FIELD OF UFO'S AND ET'S.

What is WITH that. It's almost as though the whole idea of scientific inquiry is thrown on the rubbish heap yet the

LABEL of 'scientific' is still brazenly applied . . . OUT OF IRRATIONAL FAITH in a hoaxed pile of nonsensical irrational UNlogic.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Yes, I am serious. As I stated, not familiar with the names at all. Some links, and more data, would be helpful.

That said, even if a couple are fakes, that doesn't mean that anyone with a similar idea is mistaken, now does it?

Of course people are free to believe whatever they like.... but you actually said (to Chad) about them not being hoaxers of frauds or whatever.

Most of them are.

And you can use google I presume, then all the links you need are there.

Thanks for the foe add too

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dam this thread started off so interesting, but quickly evolved into an aliens = demons thread. *sigh* I'm out of here.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Fascinating encounter. That this felt the same tells a LOT. That's discernment talking, and i think you are correct on them being the same sort of thing.

That business with the daycare - EWW. Why, I wonder (yeah, I know) haven't we heard about something like that??? That they keep something so bad secret tells a LOT. Would be very interested in hearing more about that, if not in the thread, in a PM. Or just a direction to search. No doubt you were right to warn her! Hard to trust any such places these days, but that seems more overt than they usually are!

INDEED.

The daycare thing is hideous. And quite believable. The elites have . . . luxuriated in using the offspring of their own folks. Sometimes they put the brilliant ones in elevated fast track positions and others . . . yuck.

Horrific.

I'll be running some errands and not back to this thread for a few hours . . . at least. Sorry.

Another new thread . . . may cite the overt beginning of WW3 and thereby what could turn out to be the occasion for the UFO's and critters to overtly show themselves more big time and force themselves onto the world stage publically and wholesale . . .

ATS THREAD:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SOURCE LINK:

www.voe.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by krzyspmac

Please, don't be ridiculous. Christians are "especialy" prone to being manipulated as the dark ages have shown. "Let's kill their bodies so we can save their souls"? How manipulated one has to be to believe such absurdities?! I'm not going into other religions dogmas' but every one has those (and some scientists too).

1. "Christian" has about as much meaning in our era as "Love" or "freedom" or "right" or "wrong."

2. Authentic Christians have always acted like Jesus their Lord most of the time in most respects (barring occasional human failings, falls, slip-ups and just being sometimes perversely wrong and late to realize it) and certainly did not engage in wanton murder of innocent other Christians. The Roman church has a lot to answer for on judgment day as do most to all organized denominations.

3. Yes, scientists are as much into the RELIGIOIN OF SCIENTISM as any other type of cultist. The RELIGIOUS ZEAL with which such folks write on ATS is a great case in point.

I can understand one comes from a specific religious position (most people are conditioned this way and many do not see it as a conditioning factor) but writing half-truths or half-lies will get you, and us, nowhere.

I write what I'm convinced is true to mostly true as much as I possibly can. I haven't observed anyone else on ATS write any more truthfully. I've seen a lot write a LOT LESS truthfully.

There have been great christians that fought the dictators. Most of them died on arenas in ancient Rome. After that it was just conformists that were left behind. And it's quite logical too - the most brave die sooner that the rest

Plenty true. However, the blood of the martyrs on the near horizon in our era will surpass that of all the ages past put together.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Wellllllll, PLEASE show us the research and the statistics!!!

You have insisted that at least 51% of them are hoaxers.

Evidently you have the solid multiple research studies well designed to PROVE that . . . given your clear affinity for and !DEMAND! of proof.

So, please, in order for us to avoid taking your sentence above as a . . . drum roll . . .

hoax,

PLEASE SHOW US THE RESEARCH.

I hope your research will make clear:

1. How the hypotheses were framed;
2. How the surveys or criteria or standards of measure were

A) Constructed and
B) Applied

3. How the samples were chosen.
4. What the sample sizes were
5. How the samples were contacted and their responses elicited

6. How the population was defined.

7. What were the statistics used and the rationale for each.

I mean . . . we certainly would NOT WANT to consider your sentence above to be a hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by King_John

It has not been our goal to disappoint.

However, I do recognize, as do I suspect most of the posters hereon, that there's no pleasing everyone.

Further, that there's a huge percentage of folks on ATS who are VIRULENTLY HOSTILE to anything having to do whatsoever with Christianity or the Bible and the cosmology, construction on reality therefrom.

Most such hostile folks seem to have only investigated the facts involved to the great depth of a micron or 3.

In any case, we hope this thread provides folks food for though . . .

for THOSE WHO have eyes to see and ears to hear.

The rest are well beyond our best and most charitable help anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

That business with the daycare - EWW. Why, I wonder (yeah, I know) haven't we heard about something like that??? That they keep something so bad secret tells a LOT. Would be very interested in hearing more about that, if not in the thread, in a PM. Or just a direction to search. No doubt you were right to warn her! Hard to trust any such places these days, but that seems more overt than they usually are!

I was actually doing a bit of research on Pine Gap at the time when my sister said she was thinking about taking my Nephew out to the Royal Australian Air force Day Care centre so I thought I would look into the history of the place. I told her if she was going to take him out there she should at least go out there with him and stay with him and see how he goes. She was told that parents were not allowed to stay for too long with the kids and had to leave. My sister thought this was very strange.

She asked her boy if he wanted to stay and he said no. As she was leaving she spoke to one of the other mothers who had come to remove her child from day care. She heard the woman arguing with the girl in charge and asked her about it when they were in the car park. The other Mother told her of the strange goings on, that kids were moved in buses off site without permission and she had found out because her child told her. The child also told her they were not supposed to mention it and they were afraid of the man that came to take them.

The Mother had spoken to a few other Mothers and corroborated her child's experience and the Mothers all spoke about how listless and withdrawn the children were. I suspect although it is just a guess that their symptoms related to drugging. These Mothers had begun to remove their children from the day care centre and the woman told my sister she was the last of her group to do so. She implored my sister not to take her son back and with that she left. My sister says the girl from the day care centre came out of the centre, leaving the children inside unattended and asked my sister what the lady said to her. My Sister replied "Nothing and that they were just talking about the weather or some sort of banality" put her son in the car quickly and left.

At the time my Hubby worked for a company that did contract work for the RAAF base. He said there were new buildings being built there all the time. Some were huge buildings with next to nothing in them. Many have been remodelled or since pulled down. Many contractors did not like going there to work. They did not like the place or the people.

The article I happened to find on the RAAF base relates to a TV crew of 4 people who wandered into the wrong building to have a look and found a large metallic gray disc like object standing on three short legs. It was about sixty feet in diameter with a central height of about eighteen to twenty feet. Scaffolding was arranged around it's right hand side with a platform extending to what looked like a curved top doorway situated near the top of the object. They also noticed what appeared to be small square windows on each side of the doorway and evenly spaced around the top of the object. They videoed it noticing surface markings similar to Korean script. There was a elderly man talking to two smaller men, the size of 5 year old children in the center of the office area. They were looking at drawings on a small table and didn't notice the cameramen The tall man looked up and appeared puzzled by the two cameramen.

He walked to the door and asked them if HQ needed more pictures and why hadn't they called him about it. The TV men replied that they had nothing to do with HQ. The man's expression had absolute horror. The intruders met four guards who confiscated the film.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... dcoming/fakesecondcoming08.htm

The above is not the whole article but at least I found mention of it.

That was when I insisted my sister never go back there. I saw the grey alien thing and the sinister treatment of the children as being connected (even though there was no evidence of the grey thing apart from an old account from an ex contractor). My sister and I also discussed a lot of this over the phone or on IM. It was around that time that she began to complain about a prowler around her home at night. She was scared so much that she called us. We insisted she call the police and make a statement as this had been going on for near two weeks. In fact almost right after she stopped going out to the RAAF base. One the police got involved...interestingly the activity ceased.

I could go on about the white unmarked van that would sit one house down over the road during the day, that looked like a work van but the driver would be either in the back or sitting in front for hours. I can just hear them now ranting about my paranoia. Suffice to say that I have had two pc's since that research but if I can dig it up I will. I printed a hard copy of most everything related to these searches that turned up anything interesting or valuable which means I have copies of research papers that fill several filing cabinets. I may even get lucky and find a link to the original article if it is still accessible.

It is an interesting thread that I certainly hope others get involved in because the dots are there to follow.

cheers

edit on 30-1-2012 by MollyStewart because: missing bracket
edit on 30-1-2012 by MollyStewart because: add link

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

WOW.

Crazy stuff . . . and MORE than a little believable.

It certainly sounds like the arrogance of such powers that be.

The treatment of the kids is horrific, evil, and a list of other things.

Sadly, short of Armageddon, I don't think there's much recourse outside of prayer and spiritual warfare.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by atrifact1

Everyone has an opinion but where do you begin? How do you sort through what is the truth (or close to it) and the absolute false?

to research the different perspectives . . . and, if possible, compare the constructs of those who believe that the UFO critters

ARE fallen angels, demonic etc

vs

those who do NOT believe they are and who believe they are more benevolent or neutral.

It would be great if we had some abductees vs non-abductees . . .

The null hypothesis, of course, would be that there would be NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE between the different groups at the .01 level of confidence.

On the following page . . .

repgrid.com...

There is a window the this label above it:

"List on a separate page at least six elements relevant to your purpose."

I propose the following list of 22 elements.

1. SELF AT BEST
2. BEST FRIEND ON AVERAGE

3. SELF AT WORST
4. FATHER FIGURE ON AVERAGE

5. BOSS ON AVERAGE
6. MOTHER FIGURE ON AVERAGE

7. FATHER FIGURE @ WORST
8. SELF ON AVERAGE

9. MOTHER FIGURE @ WORST
10. BEST FRIEND @ WORST

11. BOSS @ WORST
12. SELF @ BEST

13. AVERAGE ET ON AVERAGE
14. FAVORITE TEACHER ON AVERAGE

15. FAVORITE PHILOSOPHICAL OR RELIGIOUS TEACHER ON AVERAGE
16. WORST ET ON AVERAGE

17. BEST ET ON AVERAGE
18. FAVORITE POLITICIAN ON AVERAGE

19. WORST POLITICIAN ON AVERAGE
20. FAVORITE NEWS COMMENTATOR ON AVERAGE

21. FAVORITE PUBLIC FIGURE ON AVERAGE
22. JESUS ON AVERAGE

Further down the page, we can find the section titled:

"Elicit quality from a triad of situations"

It is better, on average, for individuals to offer their own qualities, traits, habits of the people involved.

However, some people have trouble coming up with sufficient qualities, constructs, traits, habits. So, I offer the following 22. Individuals can mix some of them with their own or use all of them as they see fit.

NOTE, TO USE THE FOLLOWING, RATE EACH PERSON 1-5 ON THE QUALITY, TRAIT, HABIT.

Let 1 = little or none of the quality, trait, habit.
Let 5 = a maximum or near maximum amount of the quality, trait, habit.

The triad elicitation function can be used to elicit traits and qualities as well. However, it is better to KEEP IN MIND THAT CONSTRUCTS ARE BI-POLAR. e.g. GOOD/EVIL; KIND/UNKIND; ANGRY/CALM etc.

AND IT IS BEST--EASIER TO MAKE SENSE OF THE RESULTS--IF--you will KEEP 5 = THE MAXIMUM POSITIVE end of the bi-polar construct.

One CAN do it as 5 = the negative end. HOWEVER, IT DOES NOT always WORK ideally TO JUMP BACK AND FORTH WITH SOME 5 = maximum POSITIVE AND SOME 5 = maximum negative. It works tolerably but can confuse the maps a bit. If that's too confusing, don't worry about it. The interpretation of the map results can deal with it. It's just simpler to be consistent.

I haven't used the software in a year or two. I probably should if we get enough folks to bother with it. I'm not holding my breath.

In one format of using it, there's a succeeding list of individuals and one rates each individual on all the traits. In that format, one needs to put say the positive end of the bi-polar construct at the top and the negative end at the bottom. For example, we would put

CALM at the top and
ANGRY at the bottom

or

DILIGENT at the top and
LAZY at the bottom

or

HONEST at the top and
LIAR AT THE BOTTOM

ETC.

TRAITS, QUALITIES, HABITS--BI-POLAR CONSTRUCT

1. KIND/ UNKIND
2. DILIGENT/ LAZY

3. WARM AFFECTIONATE/ COLD DISTANT
4. COMMUNICATIVE/ NOT COMMUNICATIVE

5. GENTLE/ HARSH
6. NURTURANT/ ABUSIVE

7. SMART/ THICK-HEADED
8. TRUSTWORTHY/ UNTRUSTWORTHY

9. WISE/ FOOLISH
10. THOUGHTFUL/ CARELESS

11. CARE FREE/ COMPULSIVE
12. SECURE/ INSECURE

13. HUMBLE/ ARROGANT
14. JOYFUL, HAPPY/ DEPRESSED

15. SENSITIVE, DISCERNING/ INSENSITIVE, CLUELESS
16. FLEXIBLE/ RIGID

17. CREATIVE/ UNCREATIVE
18. TEACHABLE, FAIR-MINDED/ UNTEACHABLE, WILLFULLY-BLIND

19. PRACTICAL/ PRISSY
20. CONFIDENT/ NOT CONFIDENT
21. FUN/ NOT FUN
22. SPONTANEOUS/ NOT SPONTANEOUS

=================================

IF ANY ARE INTERESTED AND HAVE PROBLEMS USING THE ABOVE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

If you do it, you can save the maps and results to your own hard drive by following the directions at the site.

You can then also share such and even post such.

If anyone wants to sort their own relationships for personal growth--contact me by U2U. It's a bit tricky. The tool is very powerful. It results in a ton of info, most of the time--particularly when completed candidly. You'd likely NEED a COUNSELING RELATIONSHIP NEARBY to make fitting and practical use of it.

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY in a fragile emotional state, I encourage you to AVOID completing the grid.

running out of characters . . . that's about it.

edit on 31/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: OMMISSION

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Might you be able to find another link? That one doesn't seem to work.

I think your points are well taken and would love to be able to follow up by reading any articles you feel relate to all that.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting thread Bo Xian and as someone who has believed in both the ET as well as the God/Satan thing despite not being raised religious and not trusting religion as a whole, it sorta resonates with me.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thanks for your kind reply.

Would you be willing to share what factors, issues, events, logic, revelations . . . whatever . . .

most led you to your current perspective on such topics?

Am humbled and blessed by your kind reply.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

See how you go with that. It is at the bottom of the page and is a brief description which I gave anyway. It is not the article I saw years ago though it is similar. I believe there may even be a thread on ATS pertaining to CIA involvement and one John Fredrich. There are plenty of links around but I will see if I can dig up a copy of the article I read and post it in thread. Sorry, been a bit busy.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

THX THX.

I do believe they are engineering some such scenario.

May God have mercy on all of good heart that they not be deceived. Sigh.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join